Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Question regarding sed usage
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Question regarding sed usage Post 302587372 by vgersh99 on Wednesday 4th of January 2012 05:44:06 PM
Old 01-04-2012
Oh... I misread what you wanted to change:
Code:
echo '<font face=verdana color=#00000>108946</font>' | sed 's:>\([0-9]\{3\}\)\([0-9]\{3\}\):>\1,\2:1'

This User Gave Thanks to vgersh99 For This Post:

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

sed usage

Hi , I have a question. How do I replace 2 words in one line like this IN CLO07 INDEX IN CLOIX07 to IN CLO07_S02 INDEX IN CLOIX07_S02 But one thing to remember is that there are lots of words like CLODM001 . So the only matching pattern is "IN CLO" sample file... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: capri_drm
4 Replies

2. HP-UX

how can I find cpu usage memory usage swap usage and logical volume usage

how can I find cpu usage memory usage swap usage and I want to know CPU usage above X% and contiue Y times and memory usage above X % and contiue Y times my final destination is monitor process logical volume usage above X % and number of Logical voluage above can I not to... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: alert0919
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

usage of sed question for experts

I need a little help with sed. Basically, I need to parse out selections from the output of hddtemp so conky can display some hdd temps for me. I have hddtemp in daemon mode so A simple 'nc localhost 7634' displays the following: $ nc localhost 7634... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: audiophile
3 Replies

4. AIX

How to monitor the IBM AIX server for I/O usage,memory usage,CPU usage,network..?

How to monitor the IBM AIX server for I/O usage, memory usage, CPU usage, network usage, storage usage? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: laknar
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sed usage

How can i use sed to change "Linux Cpu (EDF).sh" to "LinuxCpuEDF.sh"? I want to replace the spaces and brackets. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: proactiveaditya
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

sed usage

Hi, I want to replace some character whenever there is a space using sed. Input file name: aaa command i am trying is sed 's/^$/A/g' aaa (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rakeshbharadwaj
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

rsync usage question

Hello folks; I'm using rsync on my Ubuntu servers to sync a remote folders on a remote machine to a local folders on a local machine. one thing i couldn't get to work is how to exclude folder. I know i'm suppose to use "exclude" argument but every time i do, i still see the excluded directory... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Katkota
0 Replies

8. Programming

Question about erand48 usage

Hi, Following is the trimmed down version of the code I'm using to generate a set of random numbers using erand48 #include <stdio.h> #include <stdlib.h> #include <math.h> main() { unsigned short xsubi; xsubi=10; double r; int x; int i=0,... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: santosh_sugur
14 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Ln usage question

Is it possible to assign a symbolic link to a network folder, without that folder being mounted? Thanks! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nerdcurious
1 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Sed command usage question

How to work x in sed command? I know x command is swaps the contents of pattern space and hold space. But i am unable to understand it's working? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vartika18
4 Replies
VTYSH(1)                                                          Version 0.96.5                                                          VTYSH(1)

NAME
vtysh - a integrated shell for Quagga routing software SYNOPSIS
vtysh [ -b ] vtysh [ -E ] [ -d daemon ] ] [ -c command ] DESCRIPTION
vtysh is a integrated shell for Quagga routing engine. OPTIONS
Options available for the vtysh command: -b, --boot Execute boot startup configuration. It makes sense only if integrated config file is in use (not default in Quagga). See Info file Quagga for more info. -c, --command command Specify command to be executed under batch mode. It behaves like -c option in any other shell - command is executed and vtysh exits. It's useful for gathering info from Quagga routing software or reconfiguring daemons from inside shell scripts, etc. Note that mul- tiple commands may be executed by using more than one -c option and/or embedding linefeed characters inside the command string. -d, --daemon daemon_name Specify which daemon to connect to. By default, vtysh attempts to connect to all Quagga daemons running on the system. With this flag, one can specify a single daemon to connect to instead. For example, specifying '-d ospfd' will connect only to ospfd. This can be particularly useful inside scripts with -c where the command is targeted for a single daemon. -e, --execute command Alias for -c. It's here only for compatibility with Zebra routing software and older Quagga versions. This will be removed in future. -E, --echo When the -c option is being used, this flag will cause the standard vtysh prompt and command to be echoed prior to displaying the results. This is particularly useful to separate the results when executing multiple commands. -h, --help Display a usage message on standard output and exit. ENVIRONMENT VARIABLES
VTYSH_PAGER This should be the name of the pager to use. Default is more. FILES
/usr/local/etc/vtysh.conf The default location of the vtysh config file. /usr/local/etc/Quagga.conf The default location of the integrated Quagga routing engine config file if integrated config file is in use (not default). WARNING
This man page is intended to be a quick reference for command line options. The definitive document is the Info file Quagga. SEE ALSO
bgpd(8), ripd(8), ripngd(8), ospfd(8), ospf6d(8), isisd(8), zebra(8) BUGS
vtysh eats bugs for breakfast. If you have food for the maintainers try http://bugzilla.quagga.net AUTHORS
See http://www.zebra.org and http://www.quagga.net or the Info file for an accurate list of authors. Quagga VTY shell 27 July 2006 VTYSH(1)