Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Fedora Automatically execute a software without gui at boot Post 302586353 by sandy.bhadoriya on Sunday 1st of January 2012 06:20:46 AM
Old 01-01-2012
can you please be spcific wht exactly you want

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

i want a script to execute if the time is 12:00 automatically

i write a script for displaying a xmessage.But i want it to run automatically for every one hour.can any one help me. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lakshmananindia
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Initialization Problems - Cannot execute automatically

Figured out the first half but am still having a little trouble shooting problem with the Initialization Files. I am working in bash on a remote server. When I log on I am seeing the correct prompt but right before that I am also seeing this the id -u integer expression expected is what... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: moonunit
2 Replies

3. Ubuntu

How can I automatically start a daemon at boot time.

Hi masters, I am still learning trades in kernel. I am trying to learn the basic of daemon programming. Can any one tell me how can I start a daemon automatically during boot up. I will be greatfull if anyone post some example code to the above task. Also what are... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: iamjayanth
3 Replies

4. Solaris

Accessing software's GUI from CDE

Hi, Can anyone please let me know if any installed software on solaris can be accessed with GUI on CDE. I just installed putty from sunfreeware.com and try accessing it but no way to access it's GUI. Thanks, Deepak (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: naw_deepak
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Automatically execute all programs in a directory

Hello. The last days I extended an open-source C++ library by some faster functions. This library provides a lot of short test programs which guarantee that the library works exactly. The compilation of each test works in a Makefile automatically. What I need is a shell script which... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: max3000
5 Replies

6. Linux

ArchLinux - GUI (DE) set to boot up

Okay I'am not using ArchLinux but one of girlfreinds needs it (or it recommend by her work) and she need a desktop - so how do we do so the computer boot up with GUI instead of console ? - I'am a newbie to Arch so I have no idea, is it like SlackWare where you change the inittab file or is it some... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: looop
10 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Create a GUI from where in we can execute unix commands

Hello Experts, In my current job I need to upgrade a web GUI to execute Unix commands in a server....I am completely new to programming--So can anyone here help me out with initial steps... Please notice that statement completely new to programming means-I never did it, SO I might keep on coming... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mhadi
1 Replies

8. Linux

CD Burning in Linux, GUI Software

Hi.. I just brought a CD writer. It has nero for windows bundled with it. I found nero very easy to use as well as usefull.. I then see that wht we have in linux.. I found that in my Redhat 9 i have two CD writers software but both are no where nare nero... So is there any GUI based cd... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: billcrosby
5 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Create a simple web portal/GUI to execute scripts?

Very new to this..... What I would like to do: Create a simple GUI/Web portal with 3 buttons and 1 text field The three buttons need to take the input into the text field and use that as the variable to execute scripts located on a server Problem: How can i get the buttons on the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: poops
3 Replies
MCRL2-GUI(1)							   User Commands						      MCRL2-GUI(1)

NAME
mcrl2-gui - graphical front-end for mCRL2 tools SYNOPSIS
mcrl2-gui [OPTION]... DESCRIPTION
A graphical front-end for mCRL2 tools OPTIONS
OPTION can be any of the following: --timings[=FILE] append timing measurements to FILE. Measurements are written to standard error if no FILE is provided Standard options: -q, --quiet do not display warning messages -v, --verbose display short intermediate messages -d, --debug display detailed intermediate messages --log-level=LEVEL display intermediate messages up to and including level -h, --help display help information --version display version information AUTHOR
Written by Frank Stappers. REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs at <http://www.mcrl2.org/issuetracker>. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2012 Technische Universiteit Eindhoven. This is free software. You may redistribute copies of it under the terms of the Boost Software License <http://www.boost.org/LICENSE_1_0.txt>. There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law. SEE ALSO
See also the manual at <http://www.mcrl2.org/mcrl2/wiki/index.php/User_manual/mcrl2-gui>. mcrl2-gui mCRL2 toolset 201202.0 (Release) April 2012 MCRL2-GUI(1)