Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Thread Dump
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Thread Dump Post 302585988 by ahamed101 on Friday 30th of December 2011 12:07:16 AM
Old 12-30-2011
Not clear enough...
Help us to help you...

--ahamed

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

help, what is the difference between core dump and panic dump?

help, what is the difference between core dump and panic dump? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aileen
1 Replies

2. Programming

How to cancel a thread safely from the initial thread?

how about asynchronous canceling? or with signal? if with signal whether it effects the process? my english so badly :( :( (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: alan.zhao
1 Replies

3. Programming

Thread prog (core dump)

Could any one please suggest me how to solve this...... when I compiled the program and tried to execute it as follows, it works fine under different inputs like: ./main -r 300 -w 3 -s 100 ./main -r 600 -w 3 -s 1000 ./main -r 10 -w 3 -s 100 But it fails when I tired to give the input as... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kumars
1 Replies

4. Solaris

Thread Dump not working

Hello, I'm running a kill -QUIT on few process IDs (OS: Solaris) but the Thread Dump is empty. Can you please help me get it back on? Since I'm quite new to this, I'm not aware of the checks. Please let me know for the info required to debug this issue. Thanks! (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: DevendraG
3 Replies

5. Linux

Thread specific data from linux core dump

How do i get pointer to thread's local storage or thread specific data while analyzing core dump for linux ? i use pthread_setspecific to store some data in the pthread's local stoare. my multi threaded program on linux crashed, and i want to see what is stored in current running thread's... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vishwasungal
2 Replies
CURSES_CLEAR(3) 					   BSD Library Functions Manual 					   CURSES_CLEAR(3)

NAME
curses_clear, clear, wclear, clearok, clrtobot, clrtoeol, erase, werase, wclrtobot, wclrtoeol -- curses clear window routines LIBRARY
Curses Library (libcurses, -lcurses) SYNOPSIS
#include <curses.h> int clear(void); int clearok(WINDOW *win, bool flag); int clrtobot(void); int clrtoeol(void); int erase(void); int wclear(WINDOW *win); int werase(WINDOW *win); int wclrtobot(WINDOW *win); int wclrtoeol(WINDOW *win); DESCRIPTION
These functions clear all or part of stdscr or of the specified window. The clear() and erase() functions erase all characters on stdscr. wclear() and werase() perform the same function as clear() and erase(), respectively, excepting that the specified window is cleared. By setting flag to TRUE, the clearok() function is used to force the next call to wrefresh() to clear and completely redraw the window given in win. The function clrtobot() will clear stdscr from the current row to the bottom of the screen. clrtoeol() will clear stdscr from the current column position to the end of the line. wclrtobot() and wclrtoeol() are the same as clrtobot() and clrtoeol(), respectively, excepting the window specified is operated on instead of stdscr. RETURN VALUES
Functions returning pointers will return NULL if an error is detected. The functions that return an int will return one of the following values: OK The function completed successfully. ERR An error occurred in the function. SEE ALSO
curses_refresh(3) STANDARDS
The NetBSD Curses library complies with the X/Open Curses specification, part of the Single Unix Specification. HISTORY
The Curses package appeared in 4.0BSD. BSD
August 12, 2002 BSD