Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users AIX Dependent Module could not be loaded Post 302585117 by zaxxon on Tuesday 27th of December 2011 01:43:46 PM
Old 12-27-2011
The fellow moderator's link is usable now.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

List loaded drives in AIX?

Does anyone know how I can list the loaded drivers in AIX. I suspect it has something to do with ODM but I dont know how to do it. I am trying to find wich scsi device (scsi1 2 3 etc) is attached to a particular piece of hardware. I know the driver name but how to find which scsi device is... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ksas025
4 Replies

2. Linux

How to convert Linux Kernel built-in module into a loadable module

Hi all, I am working on USB data monitoring on Fedora Core 9. Kernel 2.6.25 has a built-in module (the one that isn't loadable, but compiles and links statically with the kernel during compilation) to snoop USB data. It is in <kernel_source_code>/drivers/usb/mon/. I need to know if I can... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: anitemp
0 Replies

3. Solaris

mcrypt module is not initially loaded with php

Hi I'm trying to do an upgrade for one application and whenever I run the upgradre the program shows the error that mcrypt module is not initially loaded with php. My server is running xampp 0.9 and I know this library of mcrypt is already installed. I changed the php.ini file in order to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dahr
0 Replies

4. AIX

AIX pre-loaded, no license

Hi, I've found some old threads on AIX licensing, but still not sure: I'd like to get some used pSeries box for hands-on AIX learning. If somebody on eBay offers a box with $subj - what problems/limitations (technical, not legislative) I could expect? Is this system usable for my intention? ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tacelus
2 Replies

5. AIX

Problem with AIX: shared libraries aren't loaded

Hello guys, I have a trouble when running an application in AIX, I've compiled and the LIBRARY_PATH seems ok, but I get the following message: rtld: 0712-001 Symbol __pthread was referenced from module main_app(), but a runtime definition of the symbol was not found ldd... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: edgarvm
4 Replies

6. SCO

module loaded during the start up

hi Howto find out which driver (module) were loaded during the startup of SCO 5.0.6? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ccc
5 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How the user process can access the character device loaded by my module

I am trying to load into the kernel a system-call dynamically (without restarting the kernel and compailing it) in an attempt to (once in kernel mode) write to user process's memory. (I know there is a way to do this with the ptrace interface but it is not an option.) I know the only way to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hopelessProgram
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to Start services based on dependent services on other AIX machine

Hi, I just started working on a script. After my research, i found a command which can help me: AIM: To build a script which starts the services (Services 1) on server 1 automatically whenever its down. And it has a dependency on other service (Service 2) on Server 2. So my script has to... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: draghun9
4 Replies

9. UNIX and Linux Applications

WINBIND module missing in AIX 7.1

I have installed following packages from perzl samba-winbind-clients-3.6.22-1 samba-client-3.6.22-1 samba-domainjoin-gui-3.6.22-1 samba-winbind-devel-3.6.22-1 samba-3.6.22-1 samba-common-3.6.22-1 samba-winbind-krb5-locator-3.6.22-1 samba-doc-3.6.22-1 samba-swat-3.6.22-1... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: laxtnog
7 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Inputs required in decoding file on AIX- executable (RISC System/6000) or object module not stripped

Hi, We are in the process of migrating from AIX to Linux. There is a script of type "executable (RISC System/6000) or object module not stripped" on AIX and we are unable to read the contents of it. Is there a way to read the contents of the file on AIX, so that we can rewrite the code in... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: venkatesh17
3 Replies
Module::Starter::Plugin::ModuleStore(3pm)		User Contributed Perl Documentation		 Module::Starter::Plugin::ModuleStore(3pm)

NAME
Module::Starter::Plugin::ModuleStore -- store inline templates in modules VERSION
version 0.144 SYNOPSIS
use Module::Starter qw( Module::Starter::Simple Module::Starter::Plugin::Template Module::Starter::Plugin::ModuleStore ... ); Module::Starter->create_distro( ... ); DESCRIPTION
This Module::Starter plugin is intended to be loaded after Module::Starter::Plugin::Template. It implements the "templates" method, required by the Template plugin. It works like InlineStore, but instead of loading a physical file, loads the DATA section of a Perl module. METHODS
"templates" This method reads in the template module (described above) and populates the object's "templates" attribute. The module template module is found by checking the MODULE_TEMPLATE_MODULE environment variable and then the "template_module" config option. AUTHOR
Ricardo SIGNES, "<rjbs@cpan.org>" Bugs Please report any bugs or feature requests to "bug-module-starter-plugin-inlinestore@rt.cpan.org", or through the web interface at <http://rt.cpan.org>. I will be notified, and then you'll automatically be notified of progress on your bug as I make changes. COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2004 Ricardo SIGNES, All Rights Reserved. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.14.2 2011-12-23 Module::Starter::Plugin::ModuleStore(3pm)