Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX Help Please - Command to view missing filesets in aix Post 302585111 by sweetysiva29 on Tuesday 27th of December 2011 12:28:22 PM
Old 12-27-2011
Thanks friends

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

tsm client filesets for AIX 4.3.3

Hi, can somebody point to where i can get tsm client filesets to install tsm on AIX 4.3 node please? Thank You! karthik (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: karthikosu
0 Replies

2. AIX

cfgmgr: Filesets missing

Hi all, I have a System i server with a couple of AIX LPARs. One of the LPARs owns a dual-channel scsi adapter to which I connect a tape library (IBM TS3100) and a DVD Drive. I had some problems to get the Tape Library detected but finally I got it: rmt0 Available 03-08-01-4,0 IBM 3580... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wendelalexis
1 Replies

3. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

Missing requisite filesets when installing Sysback AIX

I am trying to install the Sysback client (TSM for System Backup and Recovery) 6.1 on an LPAR running AIX 5.3. One of the filesets is failing to install. Here's what it says in the preview: FAILURES: tivoli.tsm.client.api.32bit 5.5.1.0 # TSM Client - Application Pro... MISSING... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: need2bageek
2 Replies

4. AIX

Installing HP open view in AIX

Hi, I am new to AIX, I have to install HP Open View on AIX OS and I would appreciate if anyone can guide me how to install it step be step, any pointer in the direction would also help. I thank all in advance ! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Rookie_newbie
1 Replies

5. AIX

Missing efix on AIX 4.3.3

Hi forum, I have two servers. Both running same version 4.3.3 TL11. On one of them efix IX85104 is installed but missing on another server. I have tried to find it and download it but it's just too old. Is there any way that I could extract/copy this efix from server where it's present... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: phobus
1 Replies

6. UNIX and Linux Applications

WINBIND module missing in AIX 7.1

I have installed following packages from perzl samba-winbind-clients-3.6.22-1 samba-client-3.6.22-1 samba-domainjoin-gui-3.6.22-1 samba-winbind-devel-3.6.22-1 samba-3.6.22-1 samba-common-3.6.22-1 samba-winbind-krb5-locator-3.6.22-1 samba-doc-3.6.22-1 samba-swat-3.6.22-1... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: laxtnog
7 Replies

7. AIX

View IP of HMC from AIX

Trying to get the IP address of the HMC connected to some servers running AIX 6 and 7. I thought this would be as easy as running 'lsrsrc IBM.MCP IPAddresses', but when I run that command, the resource is empty. Is there some where else I should be looking, or is there a reason why this resource... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: acascianelli
5 Replies

8. AIX

Dmpdt_chrp [Missing Manual] [AIX 7.1]

NAME dmpdt_chrp SYNOPSIS /usr/lib/boot/bin/dmpdt_chrp /usr/lib/boot/bin/dmpdt_chrp /usr/lib/boot/bin/dmpdt_chrp /usr/lib/boot/bin/dmpdt_chrp DESCRIPTION Dumps OpenFirmware device tree -n dumps NVRAM variables -b dumps in some binary format -i dumps in... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: agent.kgb
0 Replies

9. AIX

Realpath [Missing Manual][AIX 7.1]

NAME realpath SYNOPSIS /usr/lib/instl/realpath --help | path DESCRIPTION Translates 'Path' into its absolute, canonical form. EXAMPLES (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: agent.kgb
0 Replies

10. AIX

The Missing AIX Documentation Project

Welcome to AIX - All Intricacies eXplained List of AIX commands lacking documentation: mkinstallp (create installable packages) imfs (create FS entries in /etc/filesystems) getlvodm (get LVM information from LVCB and ODM) ldeletepv (delete phantom disks from ODM) lqueryvg (lists... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bakunin
1 Replies
WWW::Facebook::API::Friends(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation			  WWW::Facebook::API::Friends(3pm)

NAME
WWW::Facebook::API::Friends - Facebook Friends SYNOPSIS
use WWW::Facebook::API; DESCRIPTION
Methods for accessing friends with WWW::Facebook::API SUBROUTINES
/METHODS base Returns the WWW::Facebook::API base object. new Constructor. get(flid => 'id') The friends.get method of the Facebook API: $response = $client->friends->get(); $response = $client->friends->get(flid => '23432'); get_app_users() The friends.getAppUsers method of the Facebook API: $response = $client->friends->get_app_users; are_friends( uids1 => [ ... ], uids2 => [ ... ] ) The friends.areFriends method of the Facebook API. The two arguments are array refs that make up an associative array: $response = $client->friends->are_friends( uids1 => [1,7,8], uids2 => [2,3,4] ); See the Facebook API Documentation for more information. get_lists() The friends.getLists method of the Facebook API: $response = $client->friends->get_lists; get_mutual_friends( %params ) The friends.getMutualFriends method of the Facebook API: $response = $client->friends->get_mutual_friends( target_uid => $target_uid, source_uid => $source_uid, ); DIAGNOSTICS
None. CONFIGURATION AND ENVIRONMENT
WWW::Facebook::API::Friends requires no configuration files or environment variables. DEPENDENCIES
See WWW::Facebook::API INCOMPATIBILITIES
None reported. BUGS AND LIMITATIONS
No bugs have been reported. Please report any bugs or feature requests to "bug-www-facebook-api@rt.cpan.org", or through the web interface at <http://rt.cpan.org>. AUTHOR
David Romano "<unobe@cpan.org>" LICENSE AND COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2007-2010, David Romano "<unobe@cpan.org>". All rights reserved. This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. See perlartistic. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
BECAUSE THIS SOFTWARE IS LICENSED FREE OF CHARGE, THERE IS NO WARRANTY FOR THE SOFTWARE, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. EXCEPT WHEN OTHERWISE STATED IN WRITING THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND/OR OTHER PARTIES PROVIDE THE SOFTWARE "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE IS WITH YOU. SHOULD THE SOFTWARE PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION. IN NO EVENT UNLESS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW OR AGREED TO IN WRITING WILL ANY COPYRIGHT HOLDER, OR ANY OTHER PARTY WHO MAY MODIFY AND/OR REDISTRIBUTE THE SOFTWARE AS PERMITTED BY THE ABOVE LICENSE, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY GENERAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF DATA OR DATA BEING RENDERED INACCURATE OR LOSSES SUSTAINED BY YOU OR THIRD PARTIES OR A FAILURE OF THE SOFTWARE TO OPERATE WITH ANY OTHER SOFTWARE), EVEN IF SUCH HOLDER OR OTHER PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. perl v5.10.1 2010-03-13 WWW::Facebook::API::Friends(3pm)