Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Signalsafe data structures
Top Forums Programming Signalsafe data structures Post 302584149 by Corona688 on Thursday 22nd of December 2011 09:37:47 AM
Old 12-22-2011
Is the code I wrote at your request, weeks ago, somehow insufficient or broken?

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Recommendations For Generic C Data Structures & Algorithms

Hi All, Rather than re-invent the wheel, I am trying to find a mature C library that provides generic support for lists, trees, etc. I understand C doesn't formally support "generics", but am aware of a few solutions like GLib and SGLib. Can anyone kindly recommend what they think is best?... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tristan12
1 Replies

2. Programming

shared memory - userdefined data structures

Hello, I wonder if I can write my userdefined data structures(ex: a list) to a shared memory segment? I know, the shm functions get (void*) parameter so I should be able to read and write a list into the shared memory. may someone inform and clarify me about that, please? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: xyzt
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl Data Structures

Here is what i need to do. @data #has all column wise data so say info for col 1 location for all rows would be in this array $array = \@data But i need to create a file which should contain these information in a format for all columns even if i have got no values from some of the index... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dinjo_jo
0 Replies
ARRAY_FILL(3)								 1							     ARRAY_FILL(3)

array_fill - Fill an array with values

SYNOPSIS
array array_fill (int $start_index, int $num, mixed $value) DESCRIPTION
Fills an array with $num entries of the value of the $value parameter, keys starting at the $start_index parameter. PARAMETERS
o $start_index - The first index of the returned array. If $start_index is negative, the first index of the returned array will be $start_index and the following indices will start from zero (see example). o $num - Number of elements to insert. Must be greater than or equal to zero. o $value - Value to use for filling RETURN VALUES
Returns the filled array ERRORS
/EXCEPTIONS Throws a E_WARNING if $num is less than zero. CHANGELOG
+--------+---------------------------------------------------+ |Version | | | | | | | Description | | | | +--------+---------------------------------------------------+ | 5.6.0 | | | | | | | $num may now be zero. Previously, $num was | | | required to be greater than zero. | | | | +--------+---------------------------------------------------+ EXAMPLES
Example #1 array_fill(3) example <?php $a = array_fill(5, 6, 'banana'); $b = array_fill(-2, 4, 'pear'); print_r($a); print_r($b); ?> The above example will output: Array ( [5] => banana [6] => banana [7] => banana [8] => banana [9] => banana [10] => banana ) Array ( [-2] => pear [0] => pear [1] => pear [2] => pear ) NOTES
See also the Arrays section of manual for a detailed explanation of negative keys. SEE ALSO
array_fill_keys(3), str_repeat(3), range(3). PHP Documentation Group ARRAY_FILL(3)