Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting gets all files details committed to svn by a particular user [or all users] since a particular date Post 302584133 by joeyg on Thursday 22nd of December 2011 09:08:26 AM
Old 12-22-2011
Very confusing

Are you asking for help to fix something?
Nice to proactively share a script; however, many (most, and maybe all) probably will not understand its purpose. Without input and output, whatever 'magic' this script does is lost.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Selecting files between a user inputed date range

Hi all! I'm working on a KSH script to select files between a user inputed date range (stored in a variable) and then move them and unzip them. I'm stuck at how to get the files between the user inputed date range selected. Any help would be greatly appreciated! The files are as such: ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: kelldan
6 Replies

2. Solaris

user logon details

how can i identifying whose are logged in last few days,time and date also want. what i will do for get that information (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sijocg
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

SVN activity of certain user

Hi there, I'm looking for some help to get a little script done that shows me (or counts) only the added lines from an SVN repository of one specific user. Anybody has an idea? Thanks, Michael (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: MichaelGiese
0 Replies

4. Solaris

Command History for a user with IP details

Hi We are sharing our envoirnment with our component teams. the plateform is SunOS 5.8 Generic_117350-41 sun4u sparc SUNW,Sun-Fire-V490. All team logs in the domain with same user and perform activities. Now for the system auditing purpose can somebody guide me how can I get the details when... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: sukhvinder_Tm
6 Replies

5. UNIX and Linux Applications

SVN user permissions trouble

I am trying to add a user to my SVN server that can only access one of about a dozen repositories I have set up. Here are the files that I think need changed and what I have set them to. No matter what I try with these files I am unable to see the results I am after. In the end I want this new... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: benn600
0 Replies

6. Solaris

How to integrate SVN client to SVN server repository.

Hi, I am new to SVN configuration on Solaris 10.I have installed SVN client version 1.7. bash-3.00# ./svn --version svn, version 1.7.4 (r1295709) compiled Mar 2 2012, 12:59:36 Here my requirement is how to integrate svn client to One of the SVN server repository. My repository... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: muraliinfy04
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

To get the files in a directory for the given date (User entered date)

Need a ksh script to get the files that were created or modified in a directory on a particular date entered by the user. For example if a directory contains files as below : > ll total 41 -rw-rw-r-- 1 psn psn 199 Aug 23 07:06 psn_roll.sh -rw-rw-r-- 1 psn psn ... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: ramprabhum
10 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

History of all the users in single file with command , date . time , ip and user

HTML Code archive_history() { HISTORYOLD=${HISTFILE}.archive CURTIME=`date` CURTTY=`tty` IP=$(echo $SSH_CLIENT | awk '{print $1}') if ; then echo "#-${HOSTNAME}-- ${CURBASHDATE} - ${CURTIME} ($CURTTY) ${USER} ${IP}----" >> $HISTORYOLD history... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rehantayyab82
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

History of all the users in single file with command , date . time , ip and user

HTML Code: archive_history() { HISTORYOLD=${HISTFILE}.archive CURTIME=`date` CURTTY=`tty` IP=$(echo $SSH_CLIENT | awk '{print $1}') if ; then echo "#-${HOSTNAME}-- ${CURBASHDATE} - ${CURTIME} ($CURTTY) ${USER} ${IP}----" >> $HISTORYOLD history... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rehantayyab82
0 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Making post down hook script for svn regarding sending emails after an file is committed in svn

Hi Folks , I am asking this question but i apologise please if this is not the correct forum , I have to develop a shell script that i want to place in at hooks/post-commit , that is basically i have to develop a post hook script and the main functionality of that script would be lets say if... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sunsun06060606
0 Replies
fileutil::magic::cfront(n)					  file utilities					fileutil::magic::cfront(n)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
fileutil::magic::cfront - Generator core for compiler of magic(5) files SYNOPSIS
package require Tcl 8.4 package require fileutil::magic::cfront ?1.0? package require fileutil::magic::cgen ?1.0? package require fileutil::magic::rt ?1.0? package require struct::list package require fileutil ::fileutil::magic::cfront::compile path... ::fileutil::magic::cfront::procdef procname path... ::fileutil::magic::cfront::install path... _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
This package provides the frontend of a compiler of magic(5) files into recognizers based on the fileutil::magic::rt recognizer runtime package. For the generator backed used by this compiler see the package fileutil::magic::cgen. COMMANDS
::fileutil::magic::cfront::compile path... This command takes the paths of one or more files and directories and compiles all the files, and the files in all the directories into a single recognizer for all the file types specified in these files. All the files have to be in the format specified by magic(5). The result of the command is a Tcl script containing the generated recognizer. ::fileutil::magic::cfront::procdef procname path... This command behaves like ::fileutil::magic::cfront::compile with regard to the specified path arguments, then wraps the resulting recognizer script into a procedure named procname, puts code setting up the namespace of procname in front, and returns the result- ing script. ::fileutil::magic::cfront::install path... This command uses ::fileutil::magic::cfront::procdef to compile each of the paths into a recognizer procedure and installs the result in the current interpreter. The name of each new procedure is derived from the name of the file/directory used in its creation, with file/directory "FOO" caus- ing the creation of procedure ::fileutil::magic::/FOO::run. BUGS, IDEAS, FEEDBACK This document, and the package it describes, will undoubtedly contain bugs and other problems. Please report such in the category fileutil :: magic of the Tcllib SF Trackers [http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=12883]. Please also report any ideas for enhancements you may have for either package and/or documentation. SEE ALSO
file(1), fileutil, magic(5) KEYWORDS
file recognition, file type, file utilities, mime, type CATEGORY
Programming tools fumagic 1.0 fileutil::magic::cfront(n)