Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: openserver 5.0.6 media need
Operating Systems SCO openserver 5.0.6 media need Post 302583948 by jgt on Wednesday 21st of December 2011 06:36:32 PM
Old 12-21-2011
Click on my handle, click on view profile, go to contact information, open my home page. The email address is there.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. SCO

Openserver 6.0.0

I spent last weekend building a new system for a client. The old (current production) system is an Acer Altos G700 with 512mb memory, dual P4 2.4ghz processors, dual channel LSI RAID controller with 4 72gb Seagate disks. This system runs SCO 5.0.7 with MPX and all the patches applied. The test... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jgt
4 Replies

2. SCO

Looking for openserver 5.0.5 media kit

Hello We are running a pretty old system here which needs to be re-installed. Unfortunately even if all my licences are okay, my install CD are missing in the box. I contacted sco in order to get these media kit, with no luck (product discontinued) I was wondering if some good pal would... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: qube001
5 Replies

3. SCO

OpenServer 5.0.6 Media Needed

I have a client with 5.0.6 who wants to migrate to new hardware. We have in our posession all appropriate paper software licenses. Over the years the media has vanished Can anyone assist with locating an ISO or actual CD containing OpenServer 5.0.6, please? Thank you (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: theantisco
9 Replies

4. SCO

SCO Unix OpenServer 5.0.5 Media Kit

My client has lost the SCO OS 5.0.5 install media. However, they do have a working SCO 5.0.5 system, but is crumbling apart. Where can I find the SCO OS 5.0.5 install media? Or can I get a copy of the SCO CD as a ISO file? Your help is much appreciated. (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: chedlee88-1
7 Replies

5. Fedora

media server?

Hi All, I have so many picture of my kids, and movies and videos. I really want to create media server. After doing some research on the internet, I am going to install Ubuntu media server. This old server I have has two disk drive. I was thinking about mirroring that. After that I want to... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: samnyc
5 Replies

6. SCO

SCO OpenServer 5.0.4 Media Needed

Greetings, I've recently been given responsibility for a legacy server running SCO OpenServer 5.0.4 and upon taking inventory I discovered we have all the license documents but no installation media. Can anyone assist me with where I might download these? Thanks Kevin (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Kevin Harris
9 Replies

7. SCO

Sco media needed for openserver 5.0.6

Hello, i need if possible media for sco openserver 5.0.6 and also want to know if is possible to upgrade from 5.0.2 to 5.0.6. Best regards, Paolo (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: elnino981
1 Replies

8. HP-UX

HP-UX media B.11.11

I need to reinstall The OS on rp3440 system and need HPUX B.11.11 media for risc processor. Can anyone help me? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lapfa01
2 Replies

9. SCO

Need SCO 5.0.6 openserver media kit

hello everyone i need a copy of sco 5.0.6 iso for isntall a new server crash I read in a post that someone uploaded to an ftp an iso but I did not find the ftp any can helpme? (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: mjgeddo
7 Replies

10. SCO

SCO OpenServer 5.0.6 media needed

My media disk is unusable. Can someone provide me an ISO for Openserver 5.0.6? Thank you. Brantley Allen (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: brantleyallen
2 Replies
wbemlogviewer(1M)														 wbemlogviewer(1M)

NAME
wbemlogviewer - start WBEM Log Viewer SYNOPSIS
/usr/sadm/bin/wbemlogviewer The wbemlogviewer utility starts the WBEM Log Viewer graphical user interface, which enables administrators to view and maintain log records created by WBEM clients and providers. The WBEM Log Viewer displays a Login dialog box. You must log in as root or a user with write access to the rootcimv2 namespace to view and maintain log files. Namespaces are described in wbemadmin(1M). Log events can have three severity levels. o Errors o Warnings o Informational The WBEM log file is created in the /var/sadm/wbem/log directory, with the name wbem_log. The first time the log file is backed up, it is renamed wbem_log.1, and a new wbem_log file is created. Each succeeding time the wbem_log file is backed up, the file extension number of each backup log file is increased by 1, and the oldest backup log file is removed if the limit, which in turn is specified in the log ser- vice settings, on the number of logfiles is exceeded. Older backup files have higher file extension numbers than more recent backup files. The log file is renamed with a .1 file extension and saved when one of the following two conditions occur: o The current file reaches the specified file size limit. o A WBEM client application uses the clearLog() method in the Solaris_LogService class to clear the current log file. o A WBEM client application uses the clearLog() method in the Solaris_LogService class to clear the current log file. o A user chooses Action->Back Up Now in the Log Viewer application. Help is displayed in the left panel of each dialog box. Context help is not displayed in the main Log Viewer window. The WBEM Log Viewer is not the tool for a distributed environment. It is used for local administration. The WBEM Log Viewer allows you to perform the following tasks: View the logs Set properties of log fiClick Action->Log File Settings to specify log file parameters and the log file directory. Back up a log file Click Action->Back Up Now to back up and close the current log file and start a new log file. Open historical log fileClick Action->Open Log File to open a backed-up log file. Delete an old log file Open the file and then click Action->Delete Log File. You can only delete backed-up log files. View log record details Double-click a log entry or click View->Log Entry Details to display the details of a log record. Sort the logs Click View->Sort By to sort displayed entries. You can also click any column heading to sort the list. By default, the log entries are displayed in reverse chronological order (new logs first). EXIT STATUS
The wbemlogviewer utility terminates with exit status 0. /var/sadm/wbem/log/wbem_log WBEM log file See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWwbcor | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ wbemadmin(1M), init.wbem(1M), mofcomp(1M), attributes(5) 3 Jan 2000 wbemlogviewer(1M)