Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: CLI Change drive
Operating Systems Linux Ubuntu CLI Change drive Post 302583865 by Royalist on Wednesday 21st of December 2011 01:01:45 PM
Old 12-21-2011
I am beginning to get my head around it now. Very grateful. Roy

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

The best partitioning schem for a 250GB Sata hard drive & a 75GB SCSI hard drive

Hi I have 2 75GB SCSI hard drives and 2 250GB SATA hard drives which are using RAID Level 1 respectively. I wana have both FTP and Apache installed on them as services. I'm wondering what's the best partitioning schem? I wana use FC3 as my OS, so, I thought I can use the 75GB hard drive as the /... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sirbijan
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Map Drive From Windows To Apache Shared Drive?

Anyone know how I can map a windows drive to an apache shared drive? In my httpd.conf file, I have: Alias /merc_rpts/ "/u/merc_rpts/" <Directory "/u/merc_rpts"> Options Indexes </Directory> I'm able to bring up a browser and see the contents of this folder. In... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: gseyforth
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Some CLI questions

I use Ubuntu Linux, and I'd like to become more familiar with the CLI. I have these questions: 1) How to remove a directory that is not empty? The only option in man rmdir is -p and that does not do what I need. rm -R needs sudo for some reason. 2) What is a CLI command to make all the files... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: dotancohen
3 Replies

4. SCO

mounting USB floppy drive /Flash drive in OSR 6.0

Can anybody help me out to mount USB flash /floppy drive in sco openserver 6.0 . (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sureshdrajan
5 Replies

5. Hardware

How to Clone a Drive with 512 byte Sectors to a Drive with 4096 bytes/sector (AF)?

I have a 320 GB drive which dual boots Windows and Debian: Disk /dev/sda: 320.1 GB, 320072933376 bytes 255 heads, 63 sectors/track, 38913 cylinders, total 625142448 sectors Units = sectors of 1 * 512 = 512 bytes Sector size (logical/physical): 512 bytes / 512 bytes I/O size (minimum/optimal):... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: phillipsoasis
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Need help to move .csv file from UNIX path to windows shared drive or c:\ drive

Hi Guys, Can any one help me on this. I need help to move .csv/.xls file from unix path to windows shared drive or c:\ drive? Regards, LKR (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: lakshmanraok117
1 Replies

7. Solaris

Drive is showing offline in the /var/adm/messages and shows "drive type unknown" in the format outpu

Hi, I am facing issue with one of the drive is solaris 10. it is showing offline in the messages file scsi: WARNING: /pci@2,600000/QLGC,qlc@0/fp@0,0/ssd@w5006016746e00b1b,0 (ssd0): drive offline genunix: WARNING: Page83 data not standards compliant DGC LUNZ 0430 ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Prasanth T K
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Change file permission of mounted drive Linux

I got a problem with the permission of mounted 2TB drive in my Linux/Mint system. All the files in any folder are with 777, which is not what I want. my fstab line for this disk is: UUID=90803E0C803DF974 /media/grape/Workspace1_ntfs ntfs auto,users,permissions 0 0 and blkid gave me: $> blkid ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: yifangt
4 Replies
MUMBLE-SERVER-CLI(1)						   User Commands					      MUMBLE-SERVER-CLI(1)

NAME
mumble-server-cli - allows calling methods of mumble-server from the shell SYNOPSIS
mumble-server-cli [options] [<method name>] [<method arguments>] DESCRIPTION
Each method argument has the form: [<data type: bool|int|float|string>:]value If you do not specify a data type, string will be assumed, otherwise `value' will be converted to the given type first. The bool conversion interprets each of 'True', 'true', '1', 'Yes', 'yes' as True, everything else as False. Example: int:4 float:3.5 string:oh:hai foobar bool:yes OPTIONS
-h, --help show this help message and exit -d DJANGO_SETTINGS, --django-settings=DJANGO_SETTINGS if specified, get connstring and slice defaults from the given Django settings module. Default: empty. -c CONNSTRING, --connstring=CONNSTRING connection string to use. Default is 'Meta:tcp -h 127.0.0.1 -p 6502'. -s SLICE, --slice=SLICE path to the slice file. Default is '/usr/share/slice/Murmur.ice'. -e ENCODING, --encoding=ENCODING Character set arguments are encoded in. Default: Read from LANG env variable with fallback to UTF-8. -v, --verbose Show verbose messages on stderr SEE ALSO
The full documentation for mumble-server-cli is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the info and mumble-server-cli programs are properly installed at your site, the command info mumble-server-cli should give you access to the complete manual. AUTHOR
Mumble-Django and mumble-server-cli have been written by Michael Ziegler <diese-addy@funzt-halt.net>. mumble-server-cli February 2010 MUMBLE-SERVER-CLI(1)