Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Missing efix on AIX 4.3.3
Operating Systems AIX Missing efix on AIX 4.3.3 Post 302583104 by gito on Monday 19th of December 2011 02:47:39 PM
Old 12-19-2011
Recently i have found this maybe it contains package what you need
ftp://ftp.software.ibm.com/aix/fixes/

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

Missing requisite filesets when installing Sysback AIX

I am trying to install the Sysback client (TSM for System Backup and Recovery) 6.1 on an LPAR running AIX 5.3. One of the filesets is failing to install. Here's what it says in the preview: FAILURES: tivoli.tsm.client.api.32bit 5.5.1.0 # TSM Client - Application Pro... MISSING... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: need2bageek
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Copying text from Windows to AIX - missing text?

Hi All, I'm hoping this is an easy question, but I'm having a weird problem trying to simply copy and paste text from MS Windows (XP) Notepad and then pasting into vi or vim in AIX. When I type "oslevel" I get "5.3.0.0". The problem is that once the text is pasted, there are sections of text... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: PlainInverted
2 Replies

3. AIX

Help Please - Command to view missing filesets in aix

Please anyone tell me "What is the command to view missing filesets in aix" Thanks in advance ---------- Post updated at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous update was at 05:09 PM ---------- Please anyone tell me "What is the command to view missing filesets in aix" Thanks in advance (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sweetysiva29
3 Replies

4. AIX

Nim on AIX 7.1 used to migrate AIX 5.3 to AIX 6.1...is possible?

Using nimadm: nimadm -j nimadmvg -c sap024 -s spot_6100 -l lpp_6100 -d "hdisk1" -Y Initializing the NIM master. Initializing NIM client sap024. 0505-205 nimadm: The level of bos.alt_disk_install.rte installed in SPOT spot_6100 (6.1.3.4) does not match the NIM master's level (7.1.1.2).... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sciacca75
2 Replies

5. SuSE

How to resolve missing missing dependencies with opensuse 11.3 and 12.3?

Hello, This is a programming question as well as a suse question, so let me know if you think I should post this in programming. I have an application that I compiled under opensuse 12.2 using g77-3.3/g++3.3. The program compiles and runs just fine. I gave the application to a colleague who... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: LMHmedchem
2 Replies

6. Red Hat

Yum - resolving missing dependencies that are not missing

I am trying to install VirtualBox on RHEL 5 but I need the 32 bit version for 32 bit Windows. When I run yum I get the following: sudo yum localinstall /auto/spvtg-it/spvss-migration/Software/VirtualBox-4.3-4.3.2_90405_el6-1.i686.rpm Loaded plugins: fastestmirror Setting up Local Package... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: gw1500se
13 Replies

7. UNIX and Linux Applications

WINBIND module missing in AIX 7.1

I have installed following packages from perzl samba-winbind-clients-3.6.22-1 samba-client-3.6.22-1 samba-domainjoin-gui-3.6.22-1 samba-winbind-devel-3.6.22-1 samba-3.6.22-1 samba-common-3.6.22-1 samba-winbind-krb5-locator-3.6.22-1 samba-doc-3.6.22-1 samba-swat-3.6.22-1... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: laxtnog
7 Replies

8. AIX

Dmpdt_chrp [Missing Manual] [AIX 7.1]

NAME dmpdt_chrp SYNOPSIS /usr/lib/boot/bin/dmpdt_chrp /usr/lib/boot/bin/dmpdt_chrp /usr/lib/boot/bin/dmpdt_chrp /usr/lib/boot/bin/dmpdt_chrp DESCRIPTION Dumps OpenFirmware device tree -n dumps NVRAM variables -b dumps in some binary format -i dumps in... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: agent.kgb
0 Replies

9. AIX

Realpath [Missing Manual][AIX 7.1]

NAME realpath SYNOPSIS /usr/lib/instl/realpath --help | path DESCRIPTION Translates 'Path' into its absolute, canonical form. EXAMPLES (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: agent.kgb
0 Replies

10. AIX

The Missing AIX Documentation Project

Welcome to AIX - All Intricacies eXplained List of AIX commands lacking documentation: mkinstallp (create installable packages) imfs (create FS entries in /etc/filesystems) getlvodm (get LVM information from LVCB and ODM) ldeletepv (delete phantom disks from ODM) lqueryvg (lists... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bakunin
1 Replies
ftp::geturl(3tcl)						    ftp client							 ftp::geturl(3tcl)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
ftp::geturl - Uri handler for ftp urls SYNOPSIS
package require Tcl 8.2 package require ftp::geturl ?0.2.1? ::ftp::geturl url _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
This package provides a command which wraps around the client side of the ftp protocol provided by package ftp to allow the retrieval of urls using the ftp schema. API
::ftp::geturl url This command can be used by the generic command ::uri::geturl (See package uri) to retrieve the contents of ftp urls. Internally it uses the commands of the package ftp to fulfill the request. The contents of a ftp url are defined as follows: file The contents of the specified file itself. directory A listing of the contents of the directory in key value notation where the file name is the key and its attributes the asso- ciated value. link The attributes of the link, including the path it refers to. BUGS, IDEAS, FEEDBACK This document, and the package it describes, will undoubtedly contain bugs and other problems. Please report such in the category ftp of the Tcllib SF Trackers [http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=12883]. Please also report any ideas for enhancements you may have for either package and/or documentation. SEE ALSO
ftpd, mime, pop3, smtp KEYWORDS
ftp, internet, net, rfc 959 CATEGORY
Networking ftp 0.2.1 ftp::geturl(3tcl)