Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: HTML down, CSS help, ahhhh
Top Forums Web Development HTML down, CSS help, ahhhh Post 302582791 by N-Training on Sunday 18th of December 2011 09:13:14 AM
Old 12-18-2011
thanks

Smilie see what to do now

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Safe_mode !!! Ahhhh

Hi, Can anyone please please, help me disable LOCAL value safe_mode. In the php.ini safe_mode = Off When I launch, a phpinfo page, LOCAL value remains on and MASTER remains off. I have searched elsewhere and have tried to add a line on code in the httpd.conf , restart Apache sitll no... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: peachesboy
5 Replies

2. Web Development

On Css

<html> <head> <style> div.box {width: 300px; height: 200px; padding: 30px; font: 46 pt times new roman;} </style> </head> <body> <div class="box" style=" filter": progid:DXImagetransform.Microsoft.Alpha (Opacity=100, FinishOpacity=0, Style=1, StartX=0, FinishX=0,... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: N-Training
0 Replies

3. Web Development

CSS frameworks

I have been reading up on CSS frameworks, to see if it could be useful for an intranet that I am helping to build, but the true purpose does not become clear to me. What circumstances would the deployment of a CSS framework be useful in? What does a CSS framework do that a CMS template cannot do? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: figaro
1 Replies

4. Web Development

Optimizing JS and CSS

Yes. Got few suggestions. - How about minifying resources - mod_expires - Service workers setup https://www.unix.com/attachments/web-programming/7709d1550557731-sneak-preview-new-unix-com-usercp-vuejs-demo-screenshot-png (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Akshay Hegde
8 Replies

5. Web Development

Web development learning thread(Javascript, HTML, CSS, angular, vue.js).

Hello All, After getting inspired from Neo, I have started a bit of JS learning these days. Whenever I learn something I will try to post it here(as of now my learning is NOT exactly bookish where I am going chapter by chapter etc, it could be more like small-small project vice kind of), I... (25 Replies)
Discussion started by: RavinderSingh13
25 Replies
CSS::DOM::Rule(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				       CSS::DOM::Rule(3pm)

NAME
CSS::DOM::Rule - CSS rule class for CSS::DOM VERSION
Version 0.14 SYNOPSIS
use CSS::DOM::Rule ':all'; # import constants use CSS::DOM; $sheet = new CSS::DOM; $sheet->insertRule('bla blah blah {}'); $rule = $sheet->cssRules->[0]; $rule->type; # STYLE_RULE $rule->cssText; # 'bla blah blah {}' or similar $rule->cssText('p { margin: 0 }'); # replace it $rule->parentStyleSheet; # $sheet DESCRIPTION
This module provides the CSS rule class for CSS::DOM. It implements the CSSRule and CSSUnknownRule DOM interfaces. METHODS
Constructor Only call the constructor on this class to create an 'unknown' rule. You have to call the constructor on a particular subclass to get another type. Normally you do not need to call this directly anyway. (See CSS::DOM's "parse" and "insertRule" methods.) But just in case you do want to call it, here it is: new CSS::DOM::Rule $parent; # unknown rule require CSS::DOM::Rule::Style new CSS::DOM::Rule::Style $parent; # etc. $parent is the parent rule, if the rule is nested, or the parent style sheet otherwise. Object Methods type Returns one of the constants below indicating the type of rule. cssText Returns this rule's CSS code. If you pass an argument, it will be parsed as the new CSS code for this rule (replacing the existing data), and the old value will be returned. This method will die if the replacement CSS code creates a different type of rule. parentStyleSheet This returns the style sheet to which the rule belongs. parentRule This returns the rule's parent rule, if there is one, or an empty list otherwise. There is only a parent rule if this one is nested, e.g., inside a media rule. EXPORTS
The following constants that indicate the type of rule will be exported on request (individually or with the ':all' tag): UNKNOWN_RULE STYLE_RULE CHARSET_RULE IMPORT_RULE MEDIA_RULE FONT_FACE_RULE PAGE_RULE SEE ALSO
CSS::DOM CSS::DOM::Rule::Style CSS::DOM::Rule::Media CSS::DOM::Rule::Page CSS::DOM::Rule::Import perl v5.10.1 2010-12-10 CSS::DOM::Rule(3pm)