Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development met problem with do() in MySQL Post 302582349 by yifangt on Thursday 15th of December 2011 03:03:30 PM
Old 12-15-2011
Thanks a lot!

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Cybersecurity

Need someone to help, MySQL problem, no root access

Hi! I have a website, and it's been down for a long time now, because MySQL died (www.3dkingdom.org). I need someone who can get me the root password of the server (I will find someone to take care of the MySQL database, because there is about 20 sites there and none of them have MySQL databases... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: _hp_
6 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

MySQL problem >> missing mysql.sock

MySQL on my server is down.... I figured out that the mysqld process isn't running. When I try to run it, it says it can't find mysql.sock Any suggestions? Here's what I can't do: can't be root don't have physical access (do stuff via SSH) reinstall MySQL (need to keep the current MySQL... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: _hp_
8 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem with PHP and MySQL

Okay, I'm new to this PHP and MySQL stuff, so help would be VERY much appreciated. :) On my iMac runnning Panther, it has MySQL and PHP installed. Yet when I view a PHP file from the iMac or another computer at my house, I get the source code. What's wrong? (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: Danny_10
11 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Mysql problem

No help guys??? :( Hi guys, i've got a question here... my intention is to write a script that would access a mysql db and extract some info and paste it into a file... so the first move would be, to access the mysql interface right? hence... #! /usr/bin/ksh echo "Job Begin: " `date` ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: 12yearold
1 Replies

5. Linux

MySQL server connetction problem

Hello,thanks for your help. I can't connect my MYSQLserver , the note from my Linux System is 'Error 1130 (00000): Host 'my ip address' is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server. What could I do on this? Thanks again! (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: lancepanda
4 Replies

6. Web Development

Deleting databases in MYSQL problem asking...

Hi, I'm the new user of mysql. I facing one problem to delete one of the database in mysql. Hope can get all of your suggestion and advice. Input: mysql> show databases; +-------------------------+ | Database | +-------------------------+ | information_schema | |... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: patrick87
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Mysql import problem

Dear folks, i am importing a database since yesterday that is innodb tablespace, the space of dump file is 4GB, almost 24 pass out it is not yet complete. What should i do to import it fastly. I have disable foreign key check because it have some issues so thats why i am importing it with source... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: learnbash
2 Replies

8. UNIX and Linux Applications

mysql conflicts problem

:confused: hi all, RHEL 4 has installed on the server, when i use rpm -i command to install mysql5.1 enterprise version, error failed dependencies occurs as below: mysql conflicts with mysql-4.1.22-2.el4.i386 mysql conflicts with mysql-4.1.22-2.el4.x86_64 have tried rpm -e which was... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: maxlee24
2 Replies

9. AIX

Configuring MySQL problem

Hi, Trying to setup mediawiki on a system but having problems configuring mysql: CC=/usr/bin ./configure checking build system type... powerpc-ibm-aix6.1.0.0 checking host system type... powerpc-ibm-aix6.1.0.0 checking target system type... powerpc-ibm-aix6.1.0.0 checking for a... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: vpundit
9 Replies

10. Red Hat

Problem in installing mysql

Hi i am trying to install mysql rpm package on my linux machine but getting below error : warning: MySQL-embedded-5.5.28-1.rhel5.i386.rpm: V3 DSA signature: NOKEY, key ID 5072e1f5 error: Failed dependencies: MySQL-devel is needed by MySQL-embedded-5.5.28-1.rhel5.i386 ... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: mukulverma2408
9 Replies
Session::Store::MySQL(3)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				  Session::Store::MySQL(3)

NAME
Apache::Session::Store::MySQL - Store persistent data in a MySQL database SYNOPSIS
use Apache::Session::Store::MySQL; my $store = new Apache::Session::Store::MySQL; $store->insert($ref); $store->update($ref); $store->materialize($ref); $store->remove($ref); DESCRIPTION
Apache::Session::Store::MySQL fulfills the storage interface of Apache::Session. Session data is stored in a MySQL database. SCHEMA
To use this module, you will need at least these columns in a table called 'sessions', or another table name if you provide the TableName argument: id char(32) # or however long your session IDs are. a_session text To create this schema, you can execute this command using the mysql program: CREATE TABLE sessions ( id char(32) not null primary key, a_session text ); If you use some other command, ensure that there is a unique index on the table's id column. CONFIGURATION
The module must know what datasource, username, and password to use when connecting to the database. These values can be set using the options hash (see Apache::Session documentation). The options are: DataSource UserName Password TableName Handle Example: tie %hash, 'Apache::Session::MySQL', $id, { DataSource => 'dbi:mysql:database', UserName => 'database_user', Password => 'K00l', TableName => 'sessions' }; Instead, you may pass in an already-opened DBI handle to your database. tie %hash, 'Apache::Session::MySQL', $id, { Handle => $dbh }; AUTHOR
This modules was written by Jeffrey William Baker <jwbaker@acm.org> SEE ALSO
Apache::Session perl v5.12.1 2007-09-28 Session::Store::MySQL(3)