Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming 7 days into learning PYTHON & looking for some feedback Post 302582263 by ryran on Thursday 15th of December 2011 09:18:40 AM
Old 12-15-2011
Regards vbe. Smilie

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Learning Unix & Linux

I'm new to Unix. I'm just looking for really good unix documents through Internet as pdf format on programming in all shells, and system adminstrator documents, and well as just all around really good documents on unix. Thank you (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: faaarin
5 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

how to archive logs older than 5 days & then delete them?

My code is tar -cvf logs.tar `find /usr/openv/logs/512*.log -mtime +2` && find *.log* -mtime +2 -exec rm {} \; this gives me output as: tar: Missing filenames:confused: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: timus1980
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to increment days according to year & month

Hiii i have a file with data as shown below: a.dat: RAO 1900 2 7 0 0 0.00 10.8000 76.8000 10.0 0 0.00 0 6.00 0.00 0.00 0 0.00 6.00 0 NULL LEE 1901 2 15 0 0 0.00 26.0000 100.0000 0.0 0 0.00 0 0.00 0.00 0.00 0 6.00 6.00 0 NULL RAO 1901 4... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: reva
3 Replies

4. AIX

LEARNING AIX - PLS GUID MY BRO 'S & SISTERS !

Hi, I am harsath , am new to UNIX- Aix ust started to learning , interested in working with servers , is it necessary to know shell scripting before learning aix, will i get job only if i know aix .... pls reply..... Thanks in advance.... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: harsath24330
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Which Unix & Linux Certifications Names In This Days ??

Hello All My Questions About Which Unix & Linux Certifications Names In This Days ? I Mean Red Hat Certifications , Solaris Certifications , IBM Certifications , HP Certifications and BSD Certifications just i need the names of these Certifications and How can i enter to Certifications... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Eng/G.Mohammad
1 Replies

6. Programming

General question about learning Python

I am planning on taking a class in Python. My choices are 2.5 or 3.0. Which version should I choose? I am getting the impression they are two separate paths. thanks. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: djehresmann
5 Replies

7. Infrastructure Monitoring

Event processing & machine learning in monitoring system

Hello! For a couple of years I'm developing an IT infrastructure monitoring system in the research group in my university. And now we would like to use some nontrivial methods in this area. So, I decided to contact with experienced users on the subject. My questions would be: Do existing... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: pyalxx
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Learning project ideas - shell, python, UNIX tools, system administration

Hi guys, I am currently working as a system administration engineer, administering telecom applications on linux/unix platforms. I want to learn new things and improve the ones that i have and for this i though to really work on some project or something but i lack of ideas. I want to be... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: capitanui
2 Replies

9. Programming

Learning python, lost with script

Hi there, im just having a hard time understanding why this code does not print anything that is suppose to print: score = raw_input ('what is your score? \n') try: if 1.0 == float(score) >= 0.9: print "A" elif 0.9 > float(score) >= 0.8: ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: la2015
1 Replies
RESTOREDIRVBE(3)					       MBK LOGICAL FUNCTIONS						  RESTOREDIRVBE(3)

NAME
restoredirvbe - restore connectors directions from behavioral view ORIGIN
This software belongs to the ALLIANCE CAD SYSTEM developed by the ASIM team at LIP6 laboratory of Universite Pierre et Marie CURIE, in Paris, France. Web : http://asim.lip6.fr/recherche/alliance/ E-mail : alliance-users@asim.lip6.fr SYNOPSYS
#include "mlo.h" int restoredirvbe(ptfig) lofig_list *ptfig; PARAMETER
ptfig Pointer to a lofig_list DESCRIPTION
The restoredirvbe function read the PORT section of the vhdl behavuoiral view of the figure, restores the externals connectors directions and order them as indicated in the vbe. RETURN VALUE
restoredirvbe returns 1 on success, 0 if there is an error while reading the vbe file, -1 if their is no vbe. ERROR
"*** mbk error *** restoredirvbe : no figure given" The ptfig parameter is NULL. "*** mbk error *** restoredirvbe : figure %s have more connectors than vbe" Number of connetors in vbe and in figure must be identical. If the vbe have more connectors, the getlocon function give an error on the unknown connector. "*** mbk error *** restoredirvbe : cannot read port well!" To restore the connectors directions, the vbe description must have a port well. "*** mbk error *** restoredirvbe : bit_vect neither to nor downto" In a port section of a vbe, the bit vector must have indication of the sens of incrementation. EXAMPLE
#include "mut.h" #include "mlo.h" lofig_list * getgoodlofig(figname, mode) char *figname; char mode; { lofig_list *ptfig; ptfig = getlofig(figname, mode); restoredirvbe(ptfig); return ptfig; } SEE ALSO
mbk(1), lofig(3), locon(3), getlofig(3), BUG REPORT
This tool is under development at the ASIM department of the LIP6 laboratory. We need your feedback to improve documentation and tools. ASIM
/LIP6 October 1, 1997 RESTOREDIRVBE(3)