Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Android can I upgrade samsung galaxy SII to android 4 Post 302581782 by programAngel on Wednesday 14th of December 2011 04:44:54 AM
Old 12-14-2011
can I upgrade samsung galaxy SII to android 4

I am thinking of buying samsung galaxy S II.

I would like to know, does this phone capable to support ICS ?

Because I am not sure if to buy now and just upgrade the phone to then next OS or should I wait to but the next phone version?

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Android

Mini Review: Samsung Galaxy S (Android 2.1) v. Nokia E63

Well, I've had my new Galaxy S around one day now and I must say, I am not sure if I regret buying it or not. Before buying it, I read a lot of reviews about the Galaxy S (e.g. Samsung I9000 Galaxy S review: From outer space), including reviews of problems with the GPS and some intermittent WiFi... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
6 Replies

2. Android

Android Scripting Environment: Shell Scripting and Android

I just upgraded to Android 2.2 from 2.1. The GPS issue that was troublesome in 2.1 seems to have been fixed. Some of web browsing seems faster, but it could just be my connection is better today ;) Flash works in some browsers but not very good and it is too slow for Flash apps designed for... (0 Replies)
0 Replies

3. BSD

Connecting a samsung galaxy siii to freebsd

I am connecting a samsung smartphone (galaxy s3) to a freebsd machine. It does not automatically mount. When plugging this machine in, the following message appears: ugen 7.2: <SAMSUNG> at usbus7 When disconnecting, the following message appears: ugen 7.2: <SAMSUNG> at usbus7 (disconnected)... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: figaro
13 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

My Experience: Samsung Galaxy Phones versus the iPhone6

Just a quick note and not really a detailed review of mobile phones.... I have been a Samsung Galaxy owner since the first Galaxy S came out on the market. On a daily basis I work on two MacBook Air computers; but I wanted the openness of an Android phone; so I bought the Galaxy S, Galaxy S2,... (3 Replies)
3 Replies
PHONE(1)						      General Commands Manual							  PHONE(1)

NAME
phone - Phone utility for DECnet SYNOPSIS
phone [options] Options: [-vVh] [-s switchhook char] [initial command] DESCRIPTION
phone is a program that allows the user to communicate interactively with users on VMS systems. Two user interfaces are available: X-Win- dows (GTK+) and terminal (ncurses). If X-Windows is available and compiled into phone then it will be used unless the -n flag is present on the command line. After entering the phone command you will be presented with the phone screen which has windows for the chat and a command-line at the top. If you are not talking to another user then you can enter commands directly, otherwise you will need to precede commands with the 'switch hook' character, which defaults to the percent sign (%). You can also enter a command for phone on the shell command-line. This command will be executed when phone starts up. This makes it conve- nient to enter commands such as: 'phone answer' or 'phone marsha::chrissie' In command mode phone understands several commands: DIAL <node::user> Call a user ANSWER Answer an incoming call REJECT Reject an incoming call EXIT or QUIT Return the the command prompt HOLD Hold all callers UNHOLD Unhold callers HANGUP Hangup the phone DIR <node> Show users logged into <node> FACSIMILE <file> Send <file> HELP Show this help All commands (apart from QUIT and EXIT) can be abbreviated to 3 characters and all (really all this time) commands are case insensitive. OPTIONS
-h -? Displays help for using the command. -V Show the version of phone. -s Set the switch hook character. This is the character used to switch from talking to another user and entering PHONE commands when using the terminal interface.x -n Disables use of the X-windows user interface. Use this to run phone in an xterm. SEE ALSO
phoned(8) DECnet utilities March 26 1999 PHONE(1)