Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting perl code-sequence of json format Post 302581399 by aish11 on Tuesday 13th of December 2011 06:02:44 AM
Old 12-13-2011
perl code-sequence of json format

Hi All ,

Below is the perl code. from below code want to confirm one thing that

wahtever the sequence of data we are passing through json format which contains 3 tuples of different sequences

Eg:

ParentID,SystemID,SendingTime,Time,ClientLocation,ClientID,

SystemID,ClientID,ParentID,SendingTime,ClientLocation,Time

SendingTime,ClientLocation,Time,SystemID,ParentID,ClientID

it will convert in to the below sequence

Code:

SystemID,ClientID,ParentID,Time,ClientLocation,SendingTime

is it right???

Last edited by aish11; 12-14-2011 at 01:10 AM..

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Basic perl code- Date format

Hi friends, Please see the below code carefully. ======================================================= # Get batch date and Ord range open OR,$ARGV; while (<OR>) { # find the batch date next if length $_ < 3; # BLANK LINE # last if $. > 120; # sample should be good enough... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pspriyanka
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

perl module to convert xlsx format to xls format

Hi Folks, I have written a perl script that reads data from excel sheet(.xls) using Spreadsheet::ParseExcel module. But the problem is this module doesn't work for excel sheets with extension .xlsx. I have gone through Spreadsheet::XLSX module with which we can read from .xlsx file directly.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: giridhar276
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl code to grep a particular column in CSV format

Hi I want to grep a column 6 & column 7 from a CSV Format file & then i have to find the difference between these columns as these both columns contains date & time in 7/7/2012 9:20 this format . So kindly help me out ASAP. But please kindly dis xls has to be converted in csv format as may... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Prateek@123
5 Replies

4. Programming

Perl Json and Hash

Hi all, i am using the following code to that use curl to that outputs a json, i am stuck it into a hash but i canot figure out how to get just the value i need ( hostname) here is my code use warnings; use strict; use Data::Dumper qw(Dumper); ##use JSON; use JSON::XS; my $curl=... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ab52
2 Replies

5. Programming

Perl array / json

Hi All I have used the below code to print the dumper of a json #!/usr/bin/perl use LWP::Simple; use JSON qw( decode_json ); use Data::Dumper; use strict; use warnings; my (%list); my $trendsurl =... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ab52
5 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

UNIX or Perl script to convert JSON to CSV

Is there a Unix or Perl script that converts JSON files to CSV or tab delimited format? We are running AIX 6.1. Thanks in advance! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: warpmail
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help With Json Code

Hello Experts, I have written a code to bootstrap my application and it is failing becasue it is not executing as expected. Command is as follows in my json template, "UserData" : { "Fn::Base64" : { "Fn::Join" : }, "-d", {"Ref" : "DBName"}, "-a", {"Ref" : "DBUser"}, ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Siddheshk
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

JSON Output format

Dear friends, I'm getting below API result and i would like to format them with Shell scripting. Input "id": 9, "description": "short desc", "name": "test", "name_with_namespace": "ABCD-PDFF-PLATFORM-TEST-V1 / test", "path": "test", "path_with_namespace":... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: baluchen
7 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Printing df -h output in json format

Hi All, i am trying to print the df -h ouput in json format. using below script. #!/usr/bin/env bash df -h > /tmp/sdf nawk '{print " "$1" "$2" "$3" "$4" "$5" "$6" "}' /tmp/sdf > /tmp/sdf1 nawk 'NR==1 { for (i=1; i<=NF; i++) { f = i }}{ print $(f), $(f), $(f), $(f), ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sravani25
2 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

How to convert any shell command output to JSON format?

Hi All, I am new to shell scripting, Need your help in creating a shell script which converts any unix command output to JSON format output. example: sample df -h command ouput : Filesystem size used avail capacity Mounted /dev/dsk/c1t0d0s0 8.1G 4.0G 4.0G 50% /... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: balu1234
13 Replies
Time::Seconds(3pm)					 Perl Programmers Reference Guide					Time::Seconds(3pm)

NAME
Time::Seconds - a simple API to convert seconds to other date values SYNOPSIS
use Time::Piece; use Time::Seconds; my $t = localtime; $t += ONE_DAY; my $t2 = localtime; my $s = $t - $t2; print "Difference is: ", $s->days, " "; DESCRIPTION
This module is part of the Time::Piece distribution. It allows the user to find out the number of minutes, hours, days, weeks or years in a given number of seconds. It is returned by Time::Piece when you delta two Time::Piece objects. Time::Seconds also exports the following constants: ONE_DAY ONE_WEEK ONE_HOUR ONE_MINUTE ONE_MONTH ONE_YEAR ONE_FINANCIAL_MONTH LEAP_YEAR NON_LEAP_YEAR Since perl does not (yet?) support constant objects, these constants are in seconds only, so you cannot, for example, do this: "print ONE_WEEK->minutes;" METHODS
The following methods are available: my $val = Time::Seconds->new(SECONDS) $val->seconds; $val->minutes; $val->hours; $val->days; $val->weeks; $val->months; $val->financial_months; # 30 days $val->years; $val->pretty; # gives English representation of the delta The usual arithmetic (+,-,+=,-=) is also available on the objects. The methods make the assumption that there are 24 hours in a day, 7 days in a week, 365.24225 days in a year and 12 months in a year. (from The Calendar FAQ at http://www.tondering.dk/claus/calendar.html) AUTHOR
Matt Sergeant, matt@sergeant.org Tobias Brox, tobiasb@tobiasb.funcom.com BalieXXzs SzabieXX (dLux), dlux@kapu.hu LICENSE
Please see Time::Piece for the license. Bugs Currently the methods aren't as efficient as they could be, for reasons of clarity. This is probably a bad idea. perl v5.16.3 2013-03-04 Time::Seconds(3pm)