Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Please guide me the linux administrator certification course Post 302580857 by ksrivani on Saturday 10th of December 2011 10:10:47 AM
Old 12-10-2011
Please guide me the linux administrator certification course

HI All,

Please guide me the linux administrator certification course. I want to do that certification. Is redhat is best?
Or any other?
I want to know the syllabus also?

Please suggest me ?

Thanks in Advance

regards
Srivani

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Red Hat

Linux certification ...

Hi guys, Just one question, is getting certified by one of LPIC program really worth it? (looking for job, etc ...) (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: andryk
5 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Linux Certification.

Hi, I am planning to do a certification in Linux for beginners level. I am confused with SCSAS cerification, RHCT and LPIC level1. Can any one guide me for this. And also please let me know details about the institute availabe in India. Regards, Siba Sankar Nayak (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: siba.s.nayak
1 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Unix Administrator and Linux Administrator transition

Hello Unix Experts, I'm going to be graduating with a CIS (Computer Information Systems) degree in the coming year. I have been offered an internship with a job title of Unix Administrator under a well known company. I understand that Unix is used for high-end servers in many large... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: brentmd24
1 Replies

4. HP-UX

Certification HP Certified Systems Administrator

Helle everyone, I want to get the Certification HP Certified Systems Administrator. But i dont understand exactly how much exams do i need to pass. Question : which exams do i have to passe to get this certificate? (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: stunaz
9 Replies

5. Red Hat

Certification for linux

I have the query of how to become linux certified. Additionally, it will be very helpful if some information can be provided of how one can prepare for these certifications. I hope, my question is clear. Please help in solving the doubt. Regards (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ran_sush
3 Replies

6. Red Hat

RedHat administrator certification

Hi All, I want to get certified as RedHat administrator and i though why not to use this wonderfull forum to ask this question. Can someone please let me know some good institues in 'Mumbai' from where i can take RedHat courses and get certified. Also it will be of great help if i can get... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: omkar.jadhav
0 Replies
SWITCH_ROOT(8)                                                 System Administration                                                SWITCH_ROOT(8)

NAME
switch_root - switch to another filesystem as the root of the mount tree SYNOPSIS
switch_root [-hV] switch_root newroot init [arg...] DESCRIPTION
switch_root moves already mounted /proc, /dev, /sys and /run to newroot and makes newroot the new root filesystem and starts init process. WARNING: switch_root removes recursively all files and directories on the current root filesystem. OPTIONS
-h, --help Display help text and exit. -V, --version Display version information and exit. RETURN VALUE
switch_root returns 0 on success and 1 on failure. NOTES
switch_root will fail to function if newroot is not the root of a mount. If you want to switch root into a directory that does not meet this requirement then you can first use a bind-mounting trick to turn any directory into a mount point: mount --bind $DIR $DIR SEE ALSO
chroot(2), init(8), mkinitrd(8), mount(8) AUTHORS
Peter Jones <pjones@redhat.com> Jeremy Katz <katzj@redhat.com> Karel Zak <kzak@redhat.com> AVAILABILITY
The switch_root command is part of the util-linux package and is available from https://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/utils/util-linux/. util-linux June 2009 SWITCH_ROOT(8)