Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Formation of sql files
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Formation of sql files Post 302580510 by Naga06 on Thursday 8th of December 2011 05:47:19 PM
Old 12-08-2011
Its giving an fatal "attempt by zero" error

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

date command op formation

Dear All I am facing below mention problem plz suggest me solution. Op of date command: > date Tue Jan 1 12:17:52 IST 2008 Now i want Jan 1 12: or Jan 1 12 op in some another variable. I had tried awk but if give me problem when there is date comes in 2 digit i.e. greater that 9.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jaydeep_sadaria
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need to extract .sql files

Hi, I am trying to extract all .sql files present in a particular directory and its sub directories. How can i do this using shell script or awk? any help would be earnestly appreciated. thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sprinleo
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to retrieve all the linked script files/ctl files/sql files?

Hi I am going to migrate our datawarehouse system from HP Tru 64 Unix to the Red Hat Linux. Inside the box, it is running around 40 cron jobs; inside each cron job, it is calling other shell script files, and the shell script files may again call other shell script files or ctl files(for... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: franksubramania
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help to merge multiple .sql files

Hello all, I have a shell script that uses multiple .sql files. These .sql files mainly contain Oracle SQL queries to pull fields from the database. I want to place all the contents of these .sql files in one .sql file and have some parameter sent based on which the respective block or query... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: snvniranjanrao
6 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl string formation from array

HI I ma using perl programming my perl is like this $InputFile = $ENV{UDE_TMP} . "/" ."cre_fmr_gen.temp_data_file_gen.dat"; @duplicates = `cat $InputFile | cut -d "|" -f 1,1 | sort | uniq -c | awk '{ if(\$1>1) {print \$2;}}'`; my $cusiplist ; foreach $cusip (@duplicates) {... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ptappeta
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Data formation

I have a data like as follows, I need to format it as shown in as below. Request you to help me here ? I/P aa|3|1 aa|4|2 bb|3|1 bb|4|1 cc|3|26 cc|4|1 O/P aa|3|1|4|2 bb|3|1|4|1 cc|3|26|4|1 Thanks, Srikanth (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: srikanth38
5 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to get sql command with output in files?

I tried executing set of queries from shell script but not able to capture the input query in the log file,but the input query is not displayed along with output. Only the outputs are being captured in the log file. Is there a way to capture the input query along with the corresponding input?? (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: pallvi_mahajan
8 Replies

8. Programming

Perl script to create football formation

I need help to create varieties of football formation. The available positions are: GK SW DR DC DL WBR DM WBL MR MC ML AMR AMC AML ST But the conditions are: a. the maximum number in 1 formation: GK is 1 SW is 1 (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Tzeronone
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Football formation

I'm trying to create a perl script that will automatically fit the player's name to the formation. For example, in my: DR.txt Arbeloa 200 Carvajal 190 Ramos 180 DC.txt Ramos 200 Pepe 190 Varane 180 DL.txt Marcelo 200 Coentrao 190 Arbeloa 180 formation.txt: DR DC DC DL DR (7 Replies)
7 Replies

10. Programming

Not a repeated question (Perl Script Create Football Formation)

https://www.unix.com/programming/252468-perl-script-create-football-formation.html https://www.unix.com/members/43551.html, it is not repeated question. please read it before u block my question. Unblock it for me. Thanks:mad: (0 Replies)
0 Replies
ctrun(1)							   User Commands							  ctrun(1)

NAME
ctrun - execute command in a process contract SYNOPSIS
/usr/bin/ctrun [options] command [ argument...] DESCRIPTION
The ctrun utility starts a command in a newly created process contract. ctrun holds the contract and can be instructed to output or respond to events that occur within the contract. For additional information about process contracts, see contract(4) and process(4). OPTIONS
The following options are supported: -i event,[event ...] -f event,[event ...] Sets the informative and fatal events, respectively. The following are valid events: core A member process dumped core. core events are informative by default. empty The last member of the process contract exited. exit A member process exited. fork A process was added to the process contract. hwerr A member process encountered a hardware error. hwerr events are fatal by default. signal A member process received a fatal signal from a process in a different process contract. Only core, hwerr, and signal events can be made fatal. More events can be delivered than requested if ctrun requires them for its own purposes. For example, empty messages are always requested if a lifetime of contract is specified. See -l. -l lifetime The following valid lifetime values are supported: child ctrun exits when the command exits, regardless of whether the contract is empty. contract ctrun exits only when the contract exits. This is the default. none ctrun exits immediately, orphaning the contract. -o option,[option ...] The following options are supported: noorphan Kills all processes in the contract if the holder (ctrun) exits. This option is invalid when a lifetime of none is specified. pgrponly If a fatal error occurs, kills at most the process group of which the errant process is a member. regent The contract inherits inheritable contracts when abandoned by member processes. -r count If the contract encounters a fault, this option attempts to restart the command count times. If count is 0, the attempt to restart con- tinues indefinitely. By default, ctrun does not attempt to restart the command. This option is invalid if a lifetime other than contract is specified or if the pgrponly option is used. -t If the contract created by ctrun inherited subcontracts from its member processes, attempts to transfer them to the new contract when restarting. This option is invalid unless -r is also specified. -v Displays contract events and ctrun actions as they occur. -V Displays verbose contract events, as are displayed by the -v option of ctwatch. Implies -v. OPERANDS
The following operands are supported: argument One of the strings treated as an argument to command. command The command to be passed to execvp(2). See exec(2). EXAMPLES
Example 1: Running a Shell in a New Process Contract The following example runs a shell in a new process contract: example% ctrun -l child -o pgrponly ksh The -l child option argument is specified so that ctrun won't wait until all children of the shell have exited. -o pgrponly is specified because an interactive ksh puts each job in a new process group, and an error in one job is unlikely to affect the others. Example 2: Running a Simple Server The following example runs a simple server: example% ctrun -r 0 -t -f hwerr,core,signal server The -r 0 and -t options are specified to indicate that if the server encounters a fatal error, ctrun should try to restart it. The -f option makes "hwerr", "core", and "signal" fatal events. EXIT STATUS
If command is specified and successfully invoked (see exec(2)), the exit status of ctrun is the exit status of command. Otherwise, ctrun exits with one of the following values: 123 The child process exited abnormally. 124 ctrun encountered an internal error. 125 Invalid arguments were provided to ctrun. 126 command was found but could not be invoked. 127 command could not be found. FILES
/system/contract/process/* ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWcsu | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |See below. | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ Human Readable Output is Unstable. Invocation is Evolving. SEE ALSO
ctstat(1), ctwatch(1), exec(2), contract(4), process(4), attributes(5) SunOS 5.10 15 Jul 2004 ctrun(1)