Sponsored Content
Homework and Emergencies Emergency UNIX and Linux Support calculate internal fragmentation in directory Post 302580137 by me. on Wednesday 7th of December 2011 03:32:41 PM
Old 12-07-2011
doesnt matter now, I used the code you posted before and hope it will do so
BIG THANKS TO YOU !

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

IP fragmentation

HI all, I am in urgent need of this answer. In TCP/IP protocol, If the IP datagram size > MTU of the any routing network then the IP fragmentation takes place! Where exactly the Fragmentation takes place? is it at the source network layer or in between at some router? If so, which of the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: reddyb
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to calculate file's size in directory and subdirectory

Hi, I have written one script to calculate total space of all file in one directory, ignoring subdirectory, it works fine. Now, I've been trying to calculate all files which includes files in any subdirectories. I use recursive function to do this, but it can work only if there is only one... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: KLL
4 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Fragmentation command in linux?

Hi, Please let me know more details on fragmentation in redhat linux and command to check fragmented files? Thanks, Bache Gowda (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bache_gowda
2 Replies

4. Solaris

Fragmentation Ratio

All. How can i calculate the fragmentation ratio on a mounted disk, given that i have no root privilege and i cannot switch to single user mode. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Negm
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

calculate directory size by year of file

I need to calcualte the size of a directory by the year the files in that directory were created . For example the script will sum up, by year, the number of blocks for that directory and its' subdirectories for files created / accessed in that year. I need a report that would look like... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: igidttam
11 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Forwarding internal internet packets to internal webserver using iptables

Hi, I need to redirect internal internet requests to a auth client site siting on the gateway. Currently users that are authenticated to access the internet have there mac address listed in the FORWARD chain. All other users need to be redirected to a internal site for authentication. Can... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mshindo
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to calculate the entropy of a single directory that contains many files

Hello, I'm new member of shell scripting and i face some difficulties. To begin, i try to write an algorithm that calculate from one directory containing nfdump files (288) the entropy of one day 24hours. Each of the file is 5 min interval (nfdump -r nfcapd.200908250000 -s srcip) 1st (nfdump... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: draxmas
0 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find a particular directory in multiple file systems and calculate total size

Hello : I need some help in writing a ksh script which will find a particular directory in all the file systems in a server and finally report the total size of the direcotry in all the file systems. Some thing like this.. find /u*/app/oracle -type d -name "product" -prune and then... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Sam1974
1 Replies

9. IP Networking

IP fragmentation problem

Hello all, I am experiencing a problem with IP fragmentation. I am receiving an udp packet that is larger than the MTU and it is fragmented along the network. I am receiving the two fragments but they are not being reassembled correclty. The MTU of the system is 1500 and I cannot increase it,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: arichard
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash to calculate average of all files in directory and output by part of filename

I am trying to use awk to calculate the average of all lines in $2 for every file in a directory. The below bash seems to do that, but I cannot figure out how to capture the string before the _ as the output file name and have it be tab-delimeted. Thank you :). Filenames in... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: cmccabe
3 Replies
glutTabletButtonFunc(3GLUT)					       GLUT					       glutTabletButtonFunc(3GLUT)

NAME
glutTabletButtonFunc - sets the special keyboard callback for the current window. SYNTAX
void glutTabletButtonFunc(void (*func)(int button, int state, int x, int y)); ARGUMENTS
func The new tablet button callback function. DESCRIPTION
glutTabletButtonFunc sets the tablet button callback for the current window. The tablet button callback for a window is called when the window has tablet input focus (normally, when the mouse is in the window) and the user generates tablet button presses. The button parame- ter will be the button number (starting at one). The number of available tablet buttons can be determined with glutDe- viceGet(GLUT_NUM_TABLET_BUTTONS). The state is either GLUT_UP or GLUT_DOWN indicating whether the callback was due to a release or press respectively. The x and y callback parameters indicate the window relative coordinates when the tablet button state changed. Registering a tablet button callback when a tablet device is not available is ineffectual and not an error. In this case, no tablet button callbacks will be generated. Passing NULL to glutTabletButtonFunc disables the generation of tablet button callbacks. When a new window is created, no tablet button callback is initially registered. SEE ALSO
glutTabletMotionFunc, glutDeviceGet, glutMotionFunc, glutSpaceballMotionFunc AUTHOR
Mark J. Kilgard (mjk@nvidia.com) GLUT
3.7 glutTabletButtonFunc(3GLUT)