Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Zone failes to boot due to mount issue, dir exists in zone. Post 302580124 by bartus11 on Wednesday 7th of December 2011 02:55:44 PM
Old 12-07-2011
And what does this show when zone is halted:
Code:
ls -la /Zone/#zonename3/root/var/syslog

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Bind zone transfer recategorises zone file?

Hi, I have a primary/slave Bind 9 setup running on a Solaris 10 platform. Everything is hunky dorey, except for when I make a zone file change and up the serial the file that is transferred to the slave looses all its comments, and the entries are place in alphabetical order. I administer many... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: fulhamfcboy
1 Replies

2. Solaris

Solaris Zone : Non global Zone check failed

Hi All , I try to install some packages in my global zone... On the execution of the installion of the script it quits by saying the error "Non global zone check failed" Kindly help me in this regard Thanks in advance, jeganr (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: jegaraman
7 Replies

3. Solaris

set dir in zone fs type

Hi all, what is the meaning and what all value we can pass to set dir= in zone fs type when we are configuring whole-root zone? Thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kumarmani
3 Replies

4. Solaris

[b]How to mount a folder from global zone to non global zone??

Hi All There is one folder in global zone I just want to share the same folder innon global zone. How can i do it? pls send me script for this. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vijaysachin
2 Replies

5. Solaris

how to add a default gateway in a zone of different VLAN of global zone

Hi Greetings... I have an issue in connecting the zone from outside the network and it is because of default gateway. I can ping default gateway from inside the zone and not able to ping from global zone due to different VLAN issue. If i add two different gateways and restart network services,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vvpotugunta
2 Replies

6. Solaris

showing 2 different time zones in global zone and nonglobal zone

can some one help me out as it is showing 2 different time zones in global zone and nonglobal zone .In global zone it is showing in GMT while in nonglobal zone i it showing as PDT. System in running with solaris 10 (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ravijanjanam12
3 Replies

7. Solaris

Scripting changes to multiple zone configurations in the same Global Zone

So this is Solaris 11.1. I have a Global zone that has several non-global zones running in it. I want to change the capped-memory.physical resources setting in ALL the zone configs of the running zones. if I were to do this manually here's what I would do: zonecfg -z zone1 select... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: os2mac
2 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Solaris 10: I forgot to detach a zone before zpool export. Uninstall zone?

Dear all, recently, I migrated a solaris zone from one host to another. The zone was inside of a zpool. The zpool cotains two volumes. I did the following: host1: $ zlogin zone1 shutdown -y -g0 -i0 #Zone status changes from running to installed $ zpool export zone1 host2: $ zpool... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: custos
2 Replies

9. Solaris

Solaris 11 zone has no external network access (except to Global Zone)

Hi, hoping someone can help, its been a while since I used Solaris. After creating a NGZ (non global zone), the NGZ can access the GZ (Global Zone) and the GZ can access the NGZ (using ssh, zlogin) However, the NGZ cannot access any other netwqork devices, it can't even see the default router ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: GazinLincoln
2 Replies
set_color(1)							       fish							      set_color(1)

NAME
set_color - set_color - set the terminal color set_color - set the terminal color Synopsis set_color [-v --version] [-h --help] [-b --background COLOR] [COLOR] Description Change the foreground and/or background color of the terminal. COLOR is one of black, red, green, brown, yellow, blue, magenta, purple, cyan, white and normal. o -b, --background Set the background color o -c, --print-colors Prints a list of all valid color names o -h, --help Display help message and exit o -o, --bold Set bold or extra bright mode o -u, --underline Set underlined mode o -v, --version Display version and exit Calling set_color normal will set the terminal color to whatever is the default color of the terminal. Some terminals use the --bold escape sequence to switch to a brighter color set. On such terminals, set_color white will result in a grey font color, while set_color --bold white will result in a white font color. Not all terminal emulators support all these features. This is not a bug in set_color but a missing feature in the terminal emulator. set_color uses the terminfo database to look up how to change terminal colors on whatever terminal is in use. Some systems have old and incomplete terminfo databases, and may lack color information for terminals that support it. Download and install the latest version of ncurses and recompile fish against it in order to fix this issue. Version 1.23.1 Sun Jan 8 2012 set_color(1)