Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: What is a taxi server?
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users What is a taxi server? Post 302580102 by bartus11 on Wednesday 7th of December 2011 02:06:31 PM
Old 12-07-2011
Are you connecting from that "taxi server" to the Z-Linux Servers (10.*.*.*)?

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

NFS write failed for server.....error 11 (RPC: Server can't decode arguments)

Hello! I have a Linux nfs server (called server100 below) with a export nfs. My problem is that the Solaris client (called client100 below) doesn't seems to like it. In the Solaris syslog I got following messages (and after a while the solaris client behave liked its hanged/to buzy). Also see... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sap4ever
3 Replies

2. Programming

Problem with Perl script after moving from a Windows/Apache Server to a UNIX server.

I have a Perl script that worked fine before moving it to justhost.com. It was on a Windows/Apache server. Just host is using UNIX. Other Perl scripts on other sites that were also moved work fine so I know Perl is functioning. The script is called cwrmail.pl and is located in my cgi-bin. When I... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: BigBobbyB
9 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

KSH fetching files from server A onto server B and putting on server C

Dear Friends, Sorry for this basic request. But I just started learning Ksh recently and still I am a newbie in this field. Q: I have files on one server and the date format is 20121001000009_224625.in which has year (yyyy) month (mm) and date (dd). I have these files on server A. The task... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: BrownBob
8 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Connect to server-1 from server-2 and get a file from server-1

I need to connect to a ftp server-1 from linux server-2 and copy/get a file from server-1 which follows a name pattern of FILENAME* (located on the root directory) and copy on a directory on server-2. Later, I have to use this file for ETL loading... For this I tried using as below /usr/bin/ftp... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: dhruuv369
8 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Transfer file from server B to server C and running the script on server A

I have 3 servers A, B, C and server B is having some files in /u01/soa/ directory, these files i want to copy to server C, and i want to run the script from server A. Script(Server A) --> Files at Server B (Source server) --> Copy the files to Server C(Target Server). We dont have RSA key... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: kiran_j
4 Replies
disco(1)						      General Commands Manual							  disco(1)

NAME
disco - Mono's Web Service Discovery Tool SYNOPSIS
disco [options] url DESCRIPTION
disco is a tool for discovering web services and for retireving the documents that describe those services. url is the location of a DISCO document, which includes a list of WSDL documents, XML schemas and references to other DISCO documents. disco downloads the DISCO document and all referenced documents (unless the -nosave option is specified), and saves them to disk. OPTIONS
The following options are available: -nologo Supress the startup logo. -nosave Do not save the discovered documents to disk. The default is to save the documents. -o:directory , -out:directory The directory where to save the discovered documents. By default, documents are saved in the current directory. -u:username , -user:username The user name to use when connecting to the server. -p:password , -password:password The password to use when connecting to the server. -d:domain , -domain:domain The domain to use when connecting to the server. -proxy:url The url of the proxy server to use for http requests. -proxyusername:username The user name to use when connecting to the proxy. -proxypassword:password The password to use when connecting to the proxy. -proxydomain:domain The domain to use when connecting to the proxy. AUTHORS
Lluis Sanchez Gual (lluis@ximian.com) LICENSE
disco is released under the terms of the GNU GPL. SEE ALSO
wsdl(1), soapsuds(1), mono(1), mcs(1) disco(1)