Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming [XQuery] How to Convert from JSON Message to XML Message with XQuery Post 302579855 by tien86 on Tuesday 6th of December 2011 10:19:24 PM
Old 12-06-2011
well i will do it in easier way for my hurry job...

Now, in above example, i can make a loop to get the value column.

John
null
Smith
false
21 2nd Street
//in here $string is the restful input message

for $c in fn:tokenize($string, ",") where fn:string-length($c) != 0
let $cut := fn:tokenize($c, ":")[last()]
let $value := fn:replace($cut,"\{|\}","")
let $seq1 := fn:insert-before($seq1,1,$value)
return <param value="{ $value }" />

====================================

So what i want to do now is : create a $seq with value is ("John", "null", "Smith" .... ) . This code is not work. Would you please take a look at my code?

Tien86

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

How to limit max no of message in a posix message queue

Hii can anyone pls tell how to limit the max no of message in a posix message queue. I have made changes in proc/sys/fs/mqueue/msg_max But still whenever i try to read the value of max. message in the queue using attr.mq_curmsgs (where struct mq_attr attr) its giving the default value as 10.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohit3884
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need to extract XML message from log

I need help to extract a following SOAP-ENV:Header XML message from the log. XML message need to be extracted: *************************** <SOAP-ENV:Header> <ServiceGatewayHeader> <SourceApplicationId>OXL</SourceApplicationId> <Version>1.0</Version> <UserId>TEST</UserId>... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: tjshankar
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Move xml files from unix to message queue.

Hi, I need to move the XML files from the UNIX to the message queue. Please help me out to write the code.. Thanks, Mohana Krishnan (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: krishnan_6015@y
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unable to extract a tag from a very long XML message

Hi I have a log file which contain XML message. I want to extract the value between the tag : <businessEventId>13201330</businessEventId> i.e., 13201330. I tried the following commands but as the message is very long, unable to do it. Attached is the log file. Please provide inputs. --... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sapna_Sai
3 Replies

5. Programming

Validate queries XQUERY

Hi! I am working in an application jsp-java-xml , and i need to validate queries in xquery. For example If I put (in a text field) "for $x in XXX/yyy return data($x/tittle)" I need a bean(class) that show if the text is correct or not. And, if were posible, show the syntax error too. ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: avatarrr
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Extract XML message from a log file using awk

Dear all I have a log file and the content like this file name: temp.log <?xml version="1.0" encoding="cp850"?> <!DOCTYPE aaabbb SYSTEM '/dtdpath'> <aaabbb> <tranDtl> <msgId>000001</msgId> </tranDtl> ..... </aaabbb> ... ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: on9west
1 Replies

7. Programming

[Xquery] How to do a increment in a For loop

Hello men. How can i build a simple increment for $a by Xquery such as ? let $a := 0 for $i in (1 to 10) let $a := $a + 1 return $a why a in this loop always is '1' Thank you for reading, its will really helpful for my job if i can solve this problem :D:D (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: tien86
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Convert json to xml

Hello everyone, I have created a workflow that will pull down data via a RESTful API in JSON, then my code parses and modifies said data. The problem I have is that these APIs I am working with only accept XML to PUT/POST data, and I am looking for an easy way to convert my JSON file to XML. ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Zaphod_B
2 Replies
GETFIELDS(2)							System Calls Manual						      GETFIELDS(2)

NAME
getfields, getmfields, setfields, tokenize - break a string into fields SYNOPSIS
#include <u.h> #include <libc.h> int getfields(char *str, char **ptrs, int nptrs) int getmfields(char *str, char **ptrs, int nptrs) char* setfields(char *fielddelim) int tokenize(char *str, char **args, int max) DESCRIPTION
Getfields breaks the null-terminated string str into at most nptrs null-terminated fields and places pointers to the start of these fields in the array ptrs. It returns the number of fields and terminates the list of pointers with a zero pointer. It overwrites some of the bytes in str. If there are nptr or more fields, the list will not end with zero and the last `field' will extend to the end of the input string and may contain delimiters. A field is defined as a maximal sequence of characters not in a set of field delimiters. Adjacent fields are separated by exactly one delimiter. No field follows a delimiter at the end of string. Thus a string of just two delimiter characters contains two empty fields, and a nonempty string with no delimiters contains one field. Getmfields is the same as getfields except that fields are separated by maximal strings of field delimiters rather than just one. Setfields makes the field delimiters (space and tab by default) be the characters of the string fielddelim and returns a pointer to a string of the previous delimiters. Tokenize breaks null-terminated string str into tokens by replacing every blank or newline with a null byte. Pointers to successive non- empty tokens are placed in args. Processing stops after max tokens are processed. Tokenize returns the number of tokens processed. Tok- enize does not terminate args with a null pointer. Alef Of these routines, only tokenize is in Alef. SOURCE
/sys/src/libc/port/getfields.c /sys/src/libc/port/tokenize.c SEE ALSO
strtok in strcat(2) GETFIELDS(2)