Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming [XQuery] How to Convert from JSON Message to XML Message with XQuery Post 302579855 by tien86 on Tuesday 6th of December 2011 10:19:24 PM
Old 12-06-2011
well i will do it in easier way for my hurry job...

Now, in above example, i can make a loop to get the value column.

John
null
Smith
false
21 2nd Street
//in here $string is the restful input message

for $c in fn:tokenize($string, ",") where fn:string-length($c) != 0
let $cut := fn:tokenize($c, ":")[last()]
let $value := fn:replace($cut,"\{|\}","")
let $seq1 := fn:insert-before($seq1,1,$value)
return <param value="{ $value }" />

====================================

So what i want to do now is : create a $seq with value is ("John", "null", "Smith" .... ) . This code is not work. Would you please take a look at my code?

Tien86

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

How to limit max no of message in a posix message queue

Hii can anyone pls tell how to limit the max no of message in a posix message queue. I have made changes in proc/sys/fs/mqueue/msg_max But still whenever i try to read the value of max. message in the queue using attr.mq_curmsgs (where struct mq_attr attr) its giving the default value as 10.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohit3884
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need to extract XML message from log

I need help to extract a following SOAP-ENV:Header XML message from the log. XML message need to be extracted: *************************** <SOAP-ENV:Header> <ServiceGatewayHeader> <SourceApplicationId>OXL</SourceApplicationId> <Version>1.0</Version> <UserId>TEST</UserId>... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: tjshankar
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Move xml files from unix to message queue.

Hi, I need to move the XML files from the UNIX to the message queue. Please help me out to write the code.. Thanks, Mohana Krishnan (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: krishnan_6015@y
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unable to extract a tag from a very long XML message

Hi I have a log file which contain XML message. I want to extract the value between the tag : <businessEventId>13201330</businessEventId> i.e., 13201330. I tried the following commands but as the message is very long, unable to do it. Attached is the log file. Please provide inputs. --... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sapna_Sai
3 Replies

5. Programming

Validate queries XQUERY

Hi! I am working in an application jsp-java-xml , and i need to validate queries in xquery. For example If I put (in a text field) "for $x in XXX/yyy return data($x/tittle)" I need a bean(class) that show if the text is correct or not. And, if were posible, show the syntax error too. ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: avatarrr
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Extract XML message from a log file using awk

Dear all I have a log file and the content like this file name: temp.log <?xml version="1.0" encoding="cp850"?> <!DOCTYPE aaabbb SYSTEM '/dtdpath'> <aaabbb> <tranDtl> <msgId>000001</msgId> </tranDtl> ..... </aaabbb> ... ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: on9west
1 Replies

7. Programming

[Xquery] How to do a increment in a For loop

Hello men. How can i build a simple increment for $a by Xquery such as ? let $a := 0 for $i in (1 to 10) let $a := $a + 1 return $a why a in this loop always is '1' Thank you for reading, its will really helpful for my job if i can solve this problem :D:D (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: tien86
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Convert json to xml

Hello everyone, I have created a workflow that will pull down data via a RESTful API in JSON, then my code parses and modifies said data. The problem I have is that these APIs I am working with only accept XML to PUT/POST data, and I am looking for an easy way to convert my JSON file to XML. ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Zaphod_B
2 Replies
Algorithm::DiffOld(3)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				     Algorithm::DiffOld(3)

NAME
Algorithm::DiffOld - Compute `intelligent' differences between two files / lists but use the old (<=0.59) interface. NOTE
This has been provided as part of the Algorithm::Diff package by Ned Konz. This particular module is ONLY for people who HAVE to have the old interface, which uses a comparison function rather than a key generating function. Because each of the lines in one array have to be compared with each of the lines in the other array, this does M*N comparisions. This can be very slow. I clocked it at taking 18 times as long as the stock version of Algorithm::Diff for a 4000-line file. It will get worse quadratically as array sizes increase. SYNOPSIS
use Algorithm::DiffOld qw(diff LCS traverse_sequences); @lcs = LCS( @seq1, @seq2, $comparison_function ); $lcsref = LCS( @seq1, @seq2, $comparison_function ); @diffs = diff( @seq1, @seq2, $comparison_function ); traverse_sequences( @seq1, @seq2, { MATCH => $callback, DISCARD_A => $callback, DISCARD_B => $callback, }, $comparison_function ); COMPARISON FUNCTIONS
Each of the main routines should be passed a comparison function. If you aren't passing one in, use Algorithm::Diff instead. These functions should return a true value when two items should compare as equal. For instance, @lcs = LCS( @seq1, @seq2, sub { my ($a, $b) = @_; $a eq $b } ); but if that is all you're doing with your comparison function, just use Algorithm::Diff and let it do this (this is its default). Or: sub someFunkyComparisonFunction { my ($a, $b) = @_; $a =~ m{$b}; } @diffs = diff( @lines, @patterns, &someFunkyComparisonFunction ); which would allow you to diff an array @lines which consists of text lines with an array @patterns which consists of regular expressions. This is actually the reason I wrote this version -- there is no way to do this with a key generation function as in the stock Algorithm::Diff. perl v5.16.2 2006-07-30 Algorithm::DiffOld(3)