Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Execution Problems
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Execution Problems Post 302579438 by teefa on Monday 5th of December 2011 05:42:47 PM
Old 12-05-2011
no the section will contain either one of them ( either 516 or 515 ) not both in same section
if finds one of them get the data field of it in both one column if not prints " not found "

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

execution problems with curl

I have been getting error "curl: (7) Failed to connect to IP number 1" when using the CURL command Could someone help??? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: infernalhell
1 Replies

2. Programming

execution problems with cron

how to store a date into file? and how we can access date from the file? ---------- Post updated at 06:09 AM ---------- Previous update was at 06:08 AM ---------- how we can store date in file? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: causalmodi777
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Execution Problems!!

i have been working on this for a about 12 hours today say's end of file un expected any idea's using the bourne shell and its driving me nuts worked fine in bash but prof says make it work in bourne and good luck worth 13% any help would be awesome #!/bin/sh trap "rm mnt2/source/tmp/* 2>... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mrhiab
1 Replies

4. Homework & Coursework Questions

Execution Problems with sed

Use and complete the template provided. The entire template must be completed. If you don't, your post may be deleted! 1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: Okay so I am taking bash scripting this semester and we are now working on the stream editor sed. For our book we... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: aggie6970
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Execution Problems with if statements

Hi all, I habe a file called test.log, which contain following data : 0.0 0.1 0.1 0.1 0.1 0.2 0.3 0.3 0.4 0.4 0.6 8.7 8.8 17.2 I want to show the data which gater than 9.0 But my script not working. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mnmonu
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Execution problems with scripting

Hi, I am new to scripting.I had one problem infront of me.I tried in many ways with minimal knowledge........Kindly help me. Description: I want a shell script where it has to read an input.txt file and need to remove duplicate lines and the result need to kept in output.txt file. input... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: bhas
5 Replies

7. Solaris

Execution problems with Mailx

Unable to send mail using mailx command. I am using solaris 5.9 I am trying to send notification for the scheduled jobs in crob but the mailx is not working. Checked the settings in submit.cf and sendmail.cf but unable to find the solution. Error message root@sshldb # nslookup mailhost... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Srinathkiru
8 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Execution problems with sed

Hi,I confused how to use sed to deal with big file. example: the big file have some different urls just with filename. how can i use sed to fetch url except file name and replace to other urls with filename? thanks!!! (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: hshzh359
11 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Execution Problems with Crons

Buddies, cron is not executing any monitoring scripts for 'Oracle' user in Red Hat Linux 5. Details about the cron job :- oracle@localhost ~]$ crontab -l 15 7 * * * /home/oracle/tab.sh The tab.sh script when firing manually is working fine. Any inputs/advice will be great for me. (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: sandip250382
12 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Execution problems

How to find a word in a directory which contains many files? i just want to count how many such words are present in all the files? This is the code which i tried for a single file echo "Enter the file name:" read file echo "Enter the word to search:" read word if then echo "The count... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Meeran Rizvi
4 Replies
scnhdr(5)							File Formats Manual							 scnhdr(5)

Name
       scnhdr - section header for a MIPS object file

Syntax
       #include < scnhdr.h>

Description
       Every  MIPS  object file has a table of section headers that specify the layout of the data in the file.  Each section that is in an object
       file has its own header.  The C structure appears as follows:
       struct scnhdr
       {
       char	       s_name[8];    /* section name */
       long	       s_paddr;      /* physical address, aliased s_nlib */
       long	       s_vaddr;      /* virtual address */
       long	       s_size;	     /* section size */
       long	       s_scnptr;     /* file ptr to raw data for section */
       long	       s_relptr;     /* file ptr to relocation */
       long	       s_lnnoptr;    /* file ptr to gp table */
       unsigned short  s_nreloc;     /* number of relocation entries */
       unsigned short  s_nlnno;      /* number of gp table entries */
       long	       s_flags;      /* flags */
       };

File pointers are byte offsets into the file; they can be used as the offset in a call to FSEEK (see If a section is initialized, the  file
       contains  the  actual bytes.  An uninitialized section is somewhat different.  It has a size, symbols defined in it, and symbols that refer
       to it.  It cannot have relocation entries or data.  Consequently, an uninitialized section does not contain data in the	object	file,  and
       the values for s_scnptr, s_relptr, and s_nreloc are zero.

The entries that refer to line numbers (s_lnnoptr and s_nlnno) are not used for line numbers on MIPS machines.  See the header file for the
       entries to get to the line number table.  The entries that were for line numbers in the section header are  used  for  gp  tables  on  MIPS
       machines.

The  number of relocation entries for a section is found in the s_nreloc field of the section header.  This field is a C language short and
       can overflow with large objects.  If this field overflows, the section header s_flags field has the S_NRELOC_OVFL bit set.  In  this  case,
       the  true number of relocation entries is found in the r_vaddr field of the first relocation entry for that section.  That relocation entry
       has a type of R_ABS; thus, it is ignored when the relocation takes place.

The gp table gives the section size corresponding to each applicable value of the compiler option  num  (always	including  0),	sorted	by
       smallest  size  first. It is pointed to by the s_lnnoptr field in the section header and its number of entries (including the header) is in
       the s_nlnno field in the section header.  This table only needs to exist for the .sdata and .sbss sections.  If a small	section  does  not
       exist,  then  the  gp  table  for it is attached to the corresponding large section so the information still gets to the link editor, The C
       union for the gp table follows:
       union gp_table
       {
       struct {
	       long    current_g_value;    /* actual value */
	       long    unused;
       } header;
       struct {
	       long    g_value; 	   /* hypothetical value */
	       long    bytes;		   /* section size corresponding
					      to hypothetical value */
       } entry;
       };

Each gp table has one header structure that contains the actual value of the num option used to produce the object  file.   An  entry  must
       exist for every num -G num option.  The applicable values are all the sizes of the data items in that section.

For  .lib  sections,  the  number  of shared libraries is in the s_nlib field (an alias to s_paddr).  The .lib section is made up of s_nlib
       descriptions of shared libraries.  Each description of a shared library is a libscn structure followed by  the  path  name  to  the  shared
       library.  The C structure appears here and is defined in scnhdr.h :
       struct libscn
       {
       long    size;	    /* size of this entry (including target name) */
       long    offset;	    /* offset from start of entry to target name */
       long    tsize;	    /* text size in bytes, padded to DW boundary */
       long    dsize;	    /* initialized data size */
       long    bsize;	    /* uninitialized data */
       long    text_start;  /* base of text used for this library */
       long    data_start;  /* base of data used for this library */
       long    bss_start;   /* base of bss used for this library */
       /* pathname of target shared library */