Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: mbox
Top Forums Programming mbox Post 302579275 by 2104692 on Monday 5th of December 2011 10:04:04 AM
Old 12-05-2011
thanks for reply...
what am asking is in IPC mecahnisms take one ipc semaphore. Semaphore have the internal systemcalls. like is there any system calls is related to mbox....???

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Maildir or mbox??

Hi, I was wondering if someone can tell me what the difference is exactly between maildir and mbox. We have a few solaris 9 systems here and would like to get an imap server running on them. I have setup fetchmail so that it retrives remote pop3 mail into an account, and that mail is then... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sugarat
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

mbox ascii mail text file ?

Hi, I am using "fetchmail" and "procmail" combination to trigger a job based on an input mail.Using fetchmail, incoming mail is downloaded from the mailserver to the local host.Once the mail is flushed,procmail starts execution and thereby triggers the application script. In-between... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: DILEEP410
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

AIX Delete all mbox content

Hi, How to Delete all mbox content in AIX? Thanks. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: big123456
2 Replies
SPAMALYZE(1p)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					     SPAMALYZE(1p)

NAME
spamalyze - Apply multiple Realtime Blackhole Lists to all messages in an mbox SYNOPSIS
spamalyze myspam.mbox spamalyze goodstuff.mbox tail -3000 some.mbox | spamalzse DESCRIPTION
Spamalyze reads in an mbox file containing multiple mail messages and looks up the originating server of each message on multiple Realtime Blackhole Lists. Spamalyze uses Net::RBLClient. Spamalyze lets you find out what the impact would be of filtering via various RBL's. The output report contains two sections. The first section has one line per email message, showing: * Sending IP address * Sending hostname if any * Whether the IP is on a small list of possibly spammish netblocks * A list of letters representing RBL's which returned responses for this IP address The second section contains one line for each of the top RBL's. That is, the RBL's which produced the most hits. The RBL's are listed in decreasing order of hits. Each line contains: * The letter assigned to the RBL - "A" is the one with the most hits * The domain name of the RBL * The number of hits from the RBL OPTIONS
No options. SEE ALSO
Net::RBLClient(3) AUTHOR
Asher Blum <asher@wildspark.com> COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2004 Asher Blum. All rights reserved. This code is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.8.8 2008-03-04 SPAMALYZE(1p)