Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers pfiles command equivalent in Linux Post 302579105 by binlib on Sunday 4th of December 2011 07:05:01 PM
Old 12-04-2011
Code:
ls -l /proc/pid/fd

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Equivalent Suse Linux command

hi, In solaris, psrinfo gives number of cpu in use/online and so on. What is the equivalent command for "psrinfo" in Suse Linux ? Thx (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: braindrain
3 Replies

2. Linux

devfsadm equivalent(sol) command in linux os

Hi frnds, what is the devfsadm(solaris) equivalent command in linux os? Thanks in Adv. Arjun Reddy. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: arjunreddy3
2 Replies

3. Solaris

solaris equivalent to the linux screen command

hi there is there a solaris equivalent to the linux screen command? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: milhan
1 Replies

4. Linux

Linux equivalent for...

I moved to a Linux system from Windows a few months ago. Most of the programs I had been using were already native to Linux (Firefox, the GIMP, Pari, etc.) and most others I found a close enough program (Crimson Editor -> gedit, Visual Studio -> KDevelop, Primo -> Morain's ECPP). Now I'm down... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: CRGreathouse
1 Replies

5. Solaris

How to get the filepath and filenames in pfiles PID command?

Hi, When I use pfiles PID, it displays the below output and i just see the inode, can i able to get the full path and file name? pl help me on this. Current rlimit: 8192 file descriptors 0: S_IFCHR mode:0620 dev:308,0 ino:12582968 uid:1001378434 gid:7 rdev:24,26 O_RDWR ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: balamv
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script for pfiles command not working

Hi, I Have downloaded script for pfiles command, It is written to make it run on Linux, But I could not make out on which language it is written,kindly help me in executing this script:( link: http://sourceware.org/systemtap/examples/process/pfiles.stp (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: thehulkom
1 Replies

7. Programming

WSAAsyncSelect equivalent for linux

Hello, I'm writing a multi-threaded socket server in C++ and I needed something like wsaasyncselect to handle messages like fd_accept, fd_read, fd_connect, fd_close. Thanks in advance. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lucastonon
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

AIX and HP-UX equivalent of Linux stat command

To list file permission/access right in octal format, linux has a command 'stat'. For example, we can use the followin - stat -c %a `find . -type f Is there any equivalent command in AIX and HP-UX to give the same result as linux 'stat' command? Please advice. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: atanubanerji
3 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Banner command equivalent in Linux

Hi guys can i get banner equivalent command in linux. I am using Linux xcclx0619.target.com 2.6.18-308.11.1.el5xen #1 SMP Fri Jun 15 16:19:17 EDT 2012 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mohanalakshmi
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need Linux equivalent for UNIX

I have a folder called "log" which has a few sub-folders say "fda" "fd7" "fdd" "fd6 .... " I wish to fire the below command inside each subfolder starting with the folder with the latest time stamp. grep "$greptime.*exit" Prod.$(hostname).log | grep $fdrdate_new If the seach did not yield... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohtashims
3 Replies
Locale::Codes::LangExt(3pm)				 Perl Programmers Reference Guide			       Locale::Codes::LangExt(3pm)

NAME
Locale::Codes::LangExt - standard codes for language extension identification SYNOPSIS
use Locale::Codes::LangExt; $lext = code2langext('acm'); # $lext gets 'Mesopotamian Arabic' $code = langext2code('Mesopotamian Arabic'); # $code gets 'acm' @codes = all_langext_codes(); @names = all_langext_names(); DESCRIPTION
The "Locale::Codes::LangExt" module provides access to standard codes used for identifying language extensions, such as those as defined in the IANA language registry. Most of the routines take an optional additional argument which specifies the code set to use. If not specified, the default IANA language registry codes will be used. SUPPORTED CODE SETS
There are several different code sets you can use for identifying language extensions. A code set may be specified using either a name, or a constant that is automatically exported by this module. For example, the two are equivalent: $lext = code2langext('acm','alpha'); $lext = code2langext('acm',LOCALE_LANGEXT_ALPHA); The codesets currently supported are: alpha This is the set of three-letter (lowercase) codes from the IANA language registry, such as 'acm' for Mesopotamian Arabic. This is the default code set. ROUTINES
code2langext ( CODE [,CODESET] ) langext2code ( NAME [,CODESET] ) langext_code2code ( CODE ,CODESET ,CODESET2 ) all_langext_codes ( [CODESET] ) all_langext_names ( [CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::rename_langext ( CODE ,NEW_NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::add_langext ( CODE ,NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::delete_langext ( CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::add_langext_alias ( NAME ,NEW_NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::delete_langext_alias ( NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::rename_langext_code ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::add_langext_code_alias ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::delete_langext_code_alias ( CODE [,CODESET] ) These routines are all documented in the Locale::Codes::API man page. SEE ALSO
Locale::Codes The Locale-Codes distribution. Locale::Codes::API The list of functions supported by this module. http://www.iana.org/assignments/language-subtag-registry The IANA language subtag registry. AUTHOR
See Locale::Codes for full author history. Currently maintained by Sullivan Beck (sbeck@cpan.org). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2011-2012 Sullivan Beck This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.16.2 2012-10-11 Locale::Codes::LangExt(3pm)