Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: thread doubt
Top Forums Programming thread doubt Post 302578912 by 2104692 on Saturday 3rd of December 2011 12:15:03 AM
Old 12-03-2011
thread doubt

hi All
i have one doubt. in my project am using thrd1 and thrd2. am using interface is mbox and now my doubt is thrd1 is posting data and thrd2 is reading data...?? how we will receive the data...

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

How to cancel a thread safely from the initial thread?

how about asynchronous canceling? or with signal? if with signal whether it effects the process? my english so badly :( :( (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: alan.zhao
1 Replies

2. Programming

Parent Thread Of Child Thread

Parent Thread Of Child Thread Suppose a process creates some threads say threadC and threadD. Later on each of these threads create new child threads say threadC1, threadC2, threadC3 etc. So a tree of threads will get created. Is there any way to find out the parent thread of one such... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rupeshkp728
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Thread holding spinlock doubt

Are thread holding spinlocks deletion safe? I mean if say a thread t1 is holding a spinlock, then can an another thread t2 wanting the spinlock delete the thread t1 if t1 is not releasing the spinlock? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rupeshkp728
0 Replies

4. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Not able to post thread/reply to thread

Dear Moderator I am not able to post any new thread or post reply to mine old thread. Kindly help as i am stuck on one problem and needed suggestion. Regards Jaydeep (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jaydeep_sadaria
1 Replies
INCM(1) 						      General Commands Manual							   INCM(1)

NAME
incm - Incorporating new mails for Mew SYNOPSIS
incm [options] DESCRIPTION
The incm utility incorporates new mails from the mbox or the maildir to Mew's inbox folder. The options are as follows: -a Retrieve all mails from maildir/{cur,new} for maildir. -b Backup mails. mbox: No truncate mbox file. maildir: To maildir/cur directory. -c Use the Content-Length: field, instead of the "From " line, as a mail separator for mbox. -d path Path to mbox/maildir. If path is a file, mbox is assumed. If path is a directory, maildir is assumed. -m path The same as the -d option. -s Read one mail from stdin instead of mbox/maildir. -i inboxdir A path to the inbox directory. -u Don't touch ".mew-mtime". -f Preserve Unix From (Envelope Sender) line in mbox case. -p mode Specify file mode that creates in mbox case. -o Use the suffix when creating messages. -x suffix Use this suffix. -h Display this help message. -v Display the version. mbox For mbox, the mail separator is "From " in the beginning of lines. The incm utility does not convert ">From " to "From " in the beginning of lines in the body. On Solaris, Content-Length: should be used with the -c option to tell the end of mail. To lock mbox, a lock file("<user>.lock"), flock() or lockf(), and open(O_EXLOCK) are used. maildir For maildir, no lock and no separator are necessary. Consider the following situation: cur/{1,2} new/{3,4} Executing incm without the options results in: cur/{1,2} new/{} to inbox: {3,4} Executing incm with the -a option results in: cur/{} new/{} to inbox: {1,2,3,4} Executing incm with the -b option results in: cur/{1,2,3,4} new/{} to inbox: {3,4} Executing incm with the -a option and the -b option results in: cur/{1,2,3,4} new/{} to inbox: {1,2,3,4} So, if both options are specified, messages are retrieved multiple times. December 25, 2001 INCM(1)