Sponsored Content
Special Forums IP Networking block windows file sharing traffic between networks Post 302578849 by herot on Friday 2nd of December 2011 01:44:02 PM
Old 12-02-2011
The idea is sound I think but I am having trouble with the execution now.

i get

Code:
root@?:/tmp/home/root# iptables -A INPUT -s 192.0.0.0/24 -d 192.0.3.0/24 '!' --dports 9100,22,23 -j DROP                                                        
iptables v1.3.8: Unknown arg `--dports'                                         
Try `iptables -h' or 'iptables --help' for more information.                    
root@?:/tmp/home/root#

I am using tomato firmware in my router... I searched for similar issues but I haven't been able to find a solution to this syntax problem yet...

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Windows Server 2003 file sharing with UNIX

We have a Windows Server 2003 box and I'd like to share a drive with a Sun Solaris box so that the Sun Solaris box can copy files to/from the Windows Server 2003. I believe that Windows Services for UNIX 3.5 will allow me to do this, can anyone comfirm this ? Also, any links on how to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: markgrimes
1 Replies

2. Linux

Please help me, about the file sharing with windows system

Did anybody can teach me how to set the premission in the samba server? How to i set the premission in one folder but two access right. With one folder but the user access rights is diffirent. One user can full access the folder, and another one user only read only. thx for helping... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cloudlor
1 Replies

3. Solaris

Windows/Solaris data sharing

Hi all, I have a request from Developer team in my compagny, they would like to be able to share data between unix and windows world. 1. We would like to be able to see Unix data from Windows : ?Samba ? 2 We would like to be able to see windows data from Solaris (Mount point) : ?NFS server... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: unclefab
4 Replies

4. HP-UX

mount windows file sharing on hp-ux

Hi all, Can anyone teach me how to mount windows file sharing on hp-ux thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pantas manik
2 Replies

5. Solaris

Problem in File/Dir sharing between a windows and solaris

Hi , We are trying to share a particular directory between solaris running from VMware installed on Win7 box] and windows box. We tried the SWAT utility of samba, and made all possible changes for sharing. We committed the changes and we were clueless what need to be done further.. referred... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: BalajiUthira
0 Replies

6. Solaris

SMB + Windows sharing

Hi guys I need to create one directory on my Solaris 11 box and then share that directory on my LAN. I have only one disk of 500 GB which is more than enough for my needs. I read SMB guide for Solaris and there is no guide how to achive share only on one directory, it has only tutorials for... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: solaris_user
3 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Enterprise level Solaris&Windows file sharing

"Samba," I know, I know. However, I am a gov't worker and Samba is off the table. Does anyone have a recommendation for an off the shelf, secure solution? I've already suggested rsync and NFS services for Windows Server and got shot down. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: LittleLebowski
4 Replies

8. Solaris

Sharing to Windows

hiiii, recently we installed samba in solaris 11 machine. and create filesystem and mounted it. we want to mount the same file system in another windows machine through samba. How share that file system to windows and how to mount in windows . (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Brahmam CH
2 Replies
SHOREWALL-BLACKLIST(5)						  [FIXME: manual]					    SHOREWALL-BLACKLIST(5)

NAME
blacklist - Shorewall Blacklist file SYNOPSIS
/etc/shorewall/blacklist DESCRIPTION
The blacklist file is used to perform static blacklisting. You can blacklist by source address (IP or MAC), or by application. The columns in the file are as follows (where the column name is followed by a different name in parentheses, the different name is used in the alternate specification syntax). ADDRESS/SUBNET (networks) - {-|~mac-address|ip-address|address-range|+ipset} Host address, network address, MAC address, IP address range (if your kernel and iptables contain iprange match support) or ipset name prefaced by "+" (if your kernel supports ipset match). Exclusion (shorewall-exclusion[1](5)) is supported. MAC addresses must be prefixed with "~" and use "-" as a separator. Example: ~00-A0-C9-15-39-78 A dash ("-") in this column means that any source address will match. This is useful if you want to blacklist a particular application using entries in the PROTOCOL and PORTS columns. PROTOCOL (proto) - {-|[!]protocol-number|[!]protocol-name} Optional - If specified, must be a protocol number or a protocol name from protocols(5). PORTS - {-|[!]port-name-or-number[,port-name-or-number]...} Optional - may only be specified if the protocol is TCP (6) or UDP (17). A comma-separated list of destination port numbers or service names from services(5). OPTIONS - {-|{dst|src|whitelist|audit}[,...]} Optional - added in 4.4.12. If specified, indicates whether traffic from ADDRESS/SUBNET (src) or traffic to ADDRESS/SUBNET (dst) should be blacklisted. The default is src. If the ADDRESS/SUBNET column is empty, then this column has no effect on the generated rule. Note In Shorewall 4.4.12, the keywords from and to were used in place of src and dst respectively. Blacklisting was still restricted to traffic arriving on an interface that has the 'blacklist' option set. So to block traffic from your local network to an internet host, you had to specify blacklist on your internal interface in shorewall-interfaces[2] (5). Note Beginning with Shorewall 4.4.13, entries are applied based on the blacklist setting in shorewall-zones[3](5): 1. 'blacklist' in the OPTIONS or IN_OPTIONS column. Traffic from this zone is passed against the entries in this file that have the src option (specified or defaulted). 2. 'blacklist' in the OPTIONS or OUT_OPTIONS column. Traffic to this zone is passed against the entries in this file that have the dst option. In Shorewall 4.4.20, the whitelist option was added. When whitelist is specified, packets/connections that match the entry are not matched against the remaining entries in the file. The audit option was also added in 4.4.20 and causes packets matching the entry to be audited. The audit option may not be specified in whitelist entries and require AUDIT_TARGET support in the kernel and iptables. EXAMPLE
Example 1: To block DNS queries from address 192.0.2.126: #ADDRESS/SUBNET PROTOCOL PORT 192.0.2.126 udp 53 Example 2: To block some of the nuisance applications: #ADDRESS/SUBNET PROTOCOL PORT - udp 1024:1033,1434 - tcp 57,1433,1434,2401,2745,3127,3306,3410,4899,5554,6101,8081,9898 FILES
/etc/shorewall/blacklist SEE ALSO
http://shorewall.net/blacklisting_support.htm http://shorewall.net/configuration_file_basics.htm#Pairs shorewall(8), shorewall-accounting(5), shorewall-actions(5), shorewall-hosts(5), shorewall_interfaces(5), shorewall-ipsets(5), shorewall-maclist(5), shorewall-masq(5), shorewall-nat(5), shorewall-netmap(5), shorewall-params(5), shorewall-policy(5), shorewall-providers(5), shorewall-proxyarp(5), shorewall-rtrules(5), shorewall-routestopped(5), shorewall-rules(5), shorewall.conf(5), shorewall-secmarks(5), shorewall-tcclasses(5), shorewall-tcdevices(5), shorewall-tcrules(5), shorewall-tos(5), shorewall-tunnels(5), shorewall-zones(5) NOTES
1. shorewall-exclusion http://www.shorewall.net/manpages/shorewall-exclusion.html 2. shorewall-interfaces http://www.shorewall.net/manpages/shorewall-interfaces.html 3. shorewall-zones http://www.shorewall.net/manpages/shorewall-zones.html [FIXME: source] 06/28/2012 SHOREWALL-BLACKLIST(5)