Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Shell script that lists files with different owner than the folder Post 302576839 by Zwiebi on Saturday 26th of November 2011 05:31:27 PM
Old 11-26-2011
WOW, thank you, that worked just perfectly!

I knew, it can be done very easily, I was just too amateur to find :-) it.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script to find out 2 last modified files in a folder..PLZ HELP!!!!!!!!!

hi all, I need to find out the last 2 modified files in a folder.There is some way by which,we can check the timestamp and find out..??please help this is urgent. Thanks in Advance Anju (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: anju
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

HOW TO CHECK ONLY .C FILES EXISTS OR NOT IN A FOLDER using IF in C shell script?

Hi friends.. I hav a problem.... I dont know how to check .c files exists r not in a folder using IF in C shell script actually i tried like this if(=~ *.c) even though some .c files or there in the current folder..it is not entering int o the if control statement...... (17 Replies)
Discussion started by: p.hemadrireddy
17 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How UNIX admin set up this? how files of 744 of other owner can be removed by another owner?

Hi all, We have some files are under 744 permissions and the the owner is say owner1 and group1. Now we have another user owner2 of group2, owner2 can remove files of the owner1 and the permission of those files are 744, unix admin told us he did some config at his side so we can do that. ... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: TheGunMan
14 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell Script to Create non-duplicate lists from two lists

File_A contains Strings: a b c d File_B contains Strings: a c z Need to have script written in either sh or ksh. Derive resultant files (File_New_A and File_New_B) from lists File_A and File_B where string elements in File_New_A and File_New_B are listed below. Resultant... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: mlv_99
7 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to Process input files from folder in shell script?

Hi, I want to process all input files available into folder (C:\ShellPrg\InputFile\) Input files are abc.CSV , XYZ.zip (zip of CSV file), PQR.gz (zip of CSV file). I want to check the extension of file, If its .zip/.gz then need to unzip the file as .CSV I want to parse line by line of... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Poonamol
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to unzip files from folder in shell script (ksh)?

I have a folder (C:\shellprg\input\) containing .CSV, .zip, .gz files. 1] I want to find all .zip/.gz files from folder (C:\shellprg\input\). 2] unzip/uncompress files into the same folder (C:\shellprg\input\) through shell script. I am using below commands for unzip files, unzip <filename>... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Poonamol
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script to copy files from on folder to another

I am trying to copy files with specific date and name to another folder. I am very new to shell scripting so i am finding it hard to do that. see the sample code i have written below. srcdir="/media/ubuntu/CA52057F5205720D/Users/st4r8_000/Desktop/office work/26 nov"... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: Aqeel Abbas
13 Replies

8. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

How to get script to create a new file that lists folder content sorted by size?

I have a script that sorts and processes unsorted files to newly created directories. Its working great, but I am trying to understand the leanest method to get the script to create an additional file within each newly created directory that: Contains a list of all files in the directory... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Braveheart
4 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Request for Shell script to move files from Subfolder to Parent folder and delete sub folder

Hi Team, I am new to shell script and there is a requirement where files should be moved from Subfolder to parent folder. Eg: parent folder --> /Interface/data/test/IN Sub folder -->/Interface/data/test/IN/Invoice20180607233338 Subfolder will be always with timestamp... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: srivarun15
6 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to execute 10 sql files from a folder through sqlplus in shell script?

I am new to shell scripting and i want to know how to execute the *.sql files from a folder through sqlplus in shell script and files should be execute in sequentially one by one while execution if any ORA error it has to exit from sqlplus session 1) scripts from external folder 2) logs has... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sreekanth Reddy
1 Replies
TRUSTEDQSL(5)							File Formats Manual						     TRUSTEDQSL(5)

NAME
TrustedQSL - digitally sign amateur radio contact logs SYNOPSIS
tqslcert [certificate-file]... tqsl [OPTIONS] [log-file]... DESCRIPTION
TrustedQSL is a file format and set of procedures that is used to send digitally signed QSL information (logs of contacts between amateur radio operators). One notable service that makes use of TrustedQSL is ARRL's Logbook of the World. The tqslcert program is used to generate requests for digital certificates and to store the resulting received digital certificates. The tqsl program is used to digitally sign contact log files using a digital certificate. This manual page briefly documents the tqslcert and tqsl programs. Complete documentation is also available: tqslcert: file:///usr/share/TrustedQSL/help/tqslcert/main.htm tqsl: file:///usr/share/TrustedQSL/help/tqslapp/main.htm OPTIONS
tqslcert accepts TQSL certificate files which may optionally be specified on the command line. tqsl accepts these command line options: -d Suppress date-range dialog. If present, the QSO date-range dialog will not be shown for files that follow this option on the command line. -l location_name Selects an existing station location. This location will be used for the commands that follow. If the station location doesn't exist, tqsl will just exit. -o output_file Writes the resulting signed log file to output_file instead of a default name based on the input log-file name. -s Add or edit station location. If there is a preceding -l option the specified location will be edited. If there is no preceding -l option, a new station location is being added. -x (or) -q Exit tqsl. If this argument is used it should be the last one on the command line. If this argument is not present, tqsl will begin normal operation after successfully processing all command-line arguments. log-files Any command-line parameter that is not an option or an option's argument will be treated as the name of a log file (ADIF or Cabrillo) to be signed. The resulting signed file (.tq8) will be placed in the same directory as the log file, overwriting any existing .tq8 file of the same name. (Note: If this option is not preceded by a -l option that selects the station location to be used for signing, the Select Station Location for Signing dialog will be presented.) File names that contain spaces or other shell- special characters should be quoted in a manner suitable for the operating system and shell that's being used. N.B.: If the private key needed to sign a log is protected by a password, the user will be prompted to supply that password for each file being signed. AUTHOR
trustedqsl was written by "American Radio Relay League, Inc.". This manual page was prepared by Kamal Mostafa <kamal@whence.com>, for the Debian project (and may be used by others). March 31, 2011 TRUSTEDQSL(5)