Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Disk Space full
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Disk Space full Post 302576556 by mohtashims on Friday 25th of November 2011 08:25:06 AM
Old 11-25-2011
You mean all that SA would have done is to fire the rm command which did not work for me ?

I was not able to fire any command including df at the time of the issue.

Yes, the /tmp has some swap memory.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

disk full

Please solve the following NOTICE HTFS:No space on dev hd(1/42) (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: msuheel
2 Replies

2. Linux

Unable to remove file using rm: Disk space is full

Hi all, My disk space is 100% full. df -k <dir> -> 100% One of my debug files consume huge amount of space and i want to remove the same to start off fresh debugs. However i'm unable to remove the file giving out the following error message: rm -f debug.out22621 rm: cannot remove... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pankajakshan
8 Replies

3. Linux

Disk full 100%

one of my servers / was full by 100% i cleard some space, now though i have enough space on / partition still df is showing disk usage as 100% am not able to create any single txt file ? why so ? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bryanabhay
3 Replies

4. Solaris

solaris 8 / disk space almost full

Hi All, My Solaris 8 firewall server is getting full on the / filesystem. I don't know which one should I delete. I think there's no more to delete on the file like logs or temp file. Does someone knows about deleting a safe file (or folder) on FS like /usr, /opt, /platform, /kernel, /sbin?... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: itik
7 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to install new packages when disk space is full

during installation i created four partitions mainly / 5GB /home 1GB /boot 100MB swap 2GB now since i didnt make the /usr partition all of the packages were being installed in the / partition ..now all the space in the / partition is filled ...i ran du -h... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: tarunicon
3 Replies

6. AIX

Paging space is 100% full

Paging space is 100% full? what step can i take (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ramraj731
3 Replies

7. Solaris

Read Only Permission after the space is full.

Hi, Is there any chance that a file system that mounted on the server becomes read only when the space in that file system becomes full? Regards, Sreejith (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sreejith K
9 Replies

8. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

Swap space (almost) full

Hello, This is RHEL 5.7. swap is almost full, but I am not sure, what to release and how to release space. This is production server so I would like to try all possible options before reboot. # top top - 00:18:26 up 327 days, 7:01, 3 users, load average: 0.16, 0.21, 0.18 Tasks: 782 total, ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: solaris_1977
7 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Disk full alerts

i want to create 1 script to monitor 1 particular filesystem out of the diferent filesystems. if disk space of that particular filesystem increases by 80% it sends an alert mail to an email id ---------- Post updated at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous update was at 04:17 PM ---------- no. I am... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rakeshhhhhhhh
1 Replies
Torus Trooper Pure(6)													     Torus Trooper Pure(6)

NAME
torus-trooper-pure - speeding ship sailing through barrage DESCRIPTION
Speed! More speed! Torus Trooper Pure is a fast-paced abstract scrolling shooter game. It features 3D graphics and a style similar to that of games such as Tempest. OPTIONS
These options are available: -brightness n Set the brightness of the screen.(n = 0 - 100, default = 100) -luminosity n Set the luminous intensity.(n = 0 - 100, default = 0) -res x y Set the screen resolution to (x, y). -nosound Stop the sound. -window Launch the game in a window. -fullscreen Launch the game in fullscreen mode. -reverse Reverse a shot key and a charge shot key. USAGE
How to operate: Movement Left/Right arrows / [4]/[6] / [A]/[D] / Joystick Fire [Z][L-Ctrl][.] / Trigger 1, 4, 5, 8 Pause [P] How to play: At the title screen, select a grade(Normal, Hard, Extreme) and a starting level. Press a fire button to start a game. Press the escape key to quit a game. Press a fire button to open automatic fire. The more enemies you destroy, the faster you go. If your ship is hit by enemy fire, it will slow down. Release the fire button to start charging for a large blast. While your ship is charging, enemy fire won't slow it down as much. When you destroy or overtake a certain number of enemies (displayed in the lower left corner), a boss enemy will apear. Destroy it to earn more time. Your remaining time is displayed at the top left corner. When the time runs out, the game is over. Replay mode: At the title screen, press [X] to see a replay of your last game. Press a left/right key to change a view and an up/down key to change displayed/undisplayed of a status display. SEE ALSO
You can find more about the game on its homepage: http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~cs8k-cyu/windows/tt_e.html AUTHOR
This game has been written by Kenta Cho <cs8k-cyu@asahi-net.or.jp> Torus Trooper Pure(6)