Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Suse 10 SP2 VNC Password
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Suse 10 SP2 VNC Password Post 302576459 by sagoiz on Friday 25th of November 2011 02:36:11 AM
Old 11-25-2011
Hello again kopper!

I think the command line option is -rfbauth. So it should be like
Code:
server_args = :42 -inetd -once -query localhost -geometry 1024x768 -depth 16 -rfbauth <password file>

Regards

Last edited by sagoiz; 11-25-2011 at 03:52 AM..

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Where are the repositories located in SUSE SLES 10 SP2

Hi, In SUSE SLES 10 SP2 where are the software repositories located? In CENTOS they are in /etc/yum.repositories or something like that. What does SLES use? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mojoman
1 Replies

2. Solaris

How to set password for vnc software installed in windows machine?

i want user to prompt for password when ever he tries to login into solaris box using vnc software. is it possible.. each time the user tries to access a solaris box should be prompted for password. and each user can set his own password for his session? if all the above are possible which... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: chidori
3 Replies

3. Cybersecurity

vnc password hit from Retina

Hello, I'm having an issue with VNC. Security at work says that they scanned my servers (Solaris, RHEL, SLES) and found that you don't need a password to access a VNC session. I have tested this and you can't login to the VNC session without a password. Can someone tell what the Retina scanner... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bitlord
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Password security Suse 11

hi guys Suse 11 SP x64 I want to set a password policy but I am unable to get it working I have this under /etc/pam.d/common-password password requisite pam_pwcheck.so nullok cracklib password required pam_unix2.so use_authtok nullok I tried the last... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: karlochacon
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to recover root password on SuSE?

Hi, We forgot the root password on SuSE version 10 server. Since I didn't have SuSE DVD, I started the server using Redhat. I updated /etc/shadow and removed the root password. I then started the server and I still can't login using root. Any idea? One more question, on Novell web... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: samnyc
6 Replies

6. Fedora

Install memcached on Suse 11 SP2

hi guys I am trying to install this extension for php named memcached but I am not really able to do it PECL :: Package :: memcached I have Suse 11 SP2 installed without any registration (I mean installed not paying subscription) so my question is there a way to install it like in... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: karlochacon
0 Replies

7. High Performance Computing

Job Schedular for Suse Enterprise SLES 11 SP2

We have a server with 160 hyper-threaded cpu's threads and 2Tb of RAM. I need to implement command line job queue and parallel thread usage for multiple user environment kindly suggest necessary tools to be installed. I have understanding that sun grid engine like applications are available for... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: vaibhavvsk
0 Replies
Locale::Codes::LangFam(3pm)				 Perl Programmers Reference Guide			       Locale::Codes::LangFam(3pm)

NAME
Locale::Codes::LangFam - standard codes for language extension identification SYNOPSIS
use Locale::Codes::LangFam; $lext = code2langfam('apa'); # $lext gets 'Apache languages' $code = langfam2code('Apache languages'); # $code gets 'apa' @codes = all_langfam_codes(); @names = all_langfam_names(); DESCRIPTION
The "Locale::Codes::LangFam" module provides access to standard codes used for identifying language families, such as those as defined in ISO 639-5. Most of the routines take an optional additional argument which specifies the code set to use. If not specified, the default ISO 639-5 language family codes will be used. SUPPORTED CODE SETS
There are several different code sets you can use for identifying language families. A code set may be specified using either a name, or a constant that is automatically exported by this module. For example, the two are equivalent: $lext = code2langfam('apa','alpha'); $lext = code2langfam('apa',LOCALE_LANGFAM_ALPHA); The codesets currently supported are: alpha This is the set of three-letter (lowercase) codes from ISO 639-5 such as 'apa' for Apache languages. This is the default code set. ROUTINES
code2langfam ( CODE [,CODESET] ) langfam2code ( NAME [,CODESET] ) langfam_code2code ( CODE ,CODESET ,CODESET2 ) all_langfam_codes ( [CODESET] ) all_langfam_names ( [CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::rename_langfam ( CODE ,NEW_NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam ( CODE ,NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam ( CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam_alias ( NAME ,NEW_NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam_alias ( NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::rename_langfam_code ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam_code_alias ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam_code_alias ( CODE [,CODESET] ) These routines are all documented in the Locale::Codes::API man page. SEE ALSO
Locale::Codes The Locale-Codes distribution. Locale::Codes::API The list of functions supported by this module. http://www.loc.gov/standards/iso639-5/id.php ISO 639-5 . AUTHOR
See Locale::Codes for full author history. Currently maintained by Sullivan Beck (sbeck@cpan.org). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2011-2013 Sullivan Beck This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.18.2 2013-11-04 Locale::Codes::LangFam(3pm)