Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: How to get this out put ?
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users How to get this out put ? Post 302576348 by sidharthmellam on Friday 25th of November 2011 08:31:46 AM
Old 11-25-2011
How to get this out put ?

How to get to know, where are the current logs been updated in the system

or most recently updated logs in the system.

consider /usr/abc/def

and inside the def folder , i have many subfolders

The command out put ,need to give me the log files and there location , which are currently being updated ?

Regards

---------- Post updated at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous update was at 09:22 PM ----------

Please provide the command on AIX ,HP UX and Sun Solaris

Thanks in advance

Regards

---------- Post updated 2011-11-25 at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous update was 2011-11-24 at 09:23 PM ----------

Please help me in getting the above output , it might be a simple question to

OS Experts, But for me it means a lot , so expecting reply For this

Thanks in advance
Regards

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

help need help on wine how to put in

how the hell do you put wine in because i don't know i have mandrake please tell how to put in (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: amicrawler
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to put a # in a file

Hello, Sir's, I would like to ask for help. This is my problem, i am working for a mbs for aix,hp-ux and solaris. And i am making a script that will automatically implement the said mbs. For example it will automatically change the permmisions of /usr/bin, /etc/passwd and so on. . . .... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: invinzin21
7 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Where should I put the script?

Hi Guys, I'm a new to the UNIX. Let say I have a 1 simple script to stop and start vnc service. I want to use that script for support because my network connection to my client side is not stable and every time I have to use a long command to restart vnc. Where should I put that script?... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: akuslive
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to put the default value

Hi guys Iam looking for a small help.I wrote a script. in that iam trying to take the default value ,when we press enter.this part iam struggling can somebody help please Example: do u need this server: For this one if we press enter it has to take server name as... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: coolkid
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to put those in Dbase

Hi Experts, I have a file which contains- .. .. <?xml version='1.0' encoding='ISO-8859-1' standalone='no'?> <LogItems> <log logid="83efeae5190809080000080410"> <category>Upstream.TEL</category> <operation>MAKE</operation> <target>mms</target> <user>purple</user>... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: thepurple
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to put it in a column

Simple question ..What is the easiest way to list my output in a column like so dddd dddd dddd dddd output dddd dddd dddd dddd Thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bombcan
3 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

put $,.

original content: 0000000000 TIAA-CREF 0000000000 CAREMARK all said and done, i'd like to look like this: $00,000,000.00 TIAA-CREF $00,000,000.00 CAREMARK (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tjmannonline
2 Replies

8. Solaris

How to sort df -h out put :

Hello every one , I am just trying to sort df -h out in a particular order to differentiate SAN disks and local disks .. does any body have any script or any useful command ?? thanks in advance .. (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: new2uniks
8 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need to put semicolon

Hi guys, I want to write script so that i can put semicolon after every numeric e.g input would be like that 50060E80058F49A4 Output should be 50:06:0E:80:05:8F:49:A4 Please help Thanks & Regards Nirjhar (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: nirjhar17
11 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

SFTP PUT

Hi, ServerA (SFTP server) ServerB (SFTP client) ServerB:> sftp user@ServerA ServerB:> put sample.txt ServerB:> get sample2.txt My question is that which machine will encrypt the sample.txt and sample2.txt files. Thanks (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Arpit Narula
8 Replies
FSCK-LARCH(1)						      General Commands Manual						     FSCK-LARCH(1)

NAME
fsck-larch - verify that a larch B-tree is internally consistent SYNOPSIS
fsck-larch [--config=FILE] [--dump-config] [--dump-memory-profile=METHOD] [--dump-setting-names] [--fix] [--generate-manpage=TEMPLATE] [-h] [--help] [--list-config-files] [--log=FILE] [--log-keep=N] [--log-level=LEVEL] [--log-max=SIZE] [--log-mode=MODE] [--no-default-configs] [--output=FILE] [--trace=PATTERN] [--version] [FILE]... DESCRIPTION
fsck-larch reads an on-disk, committed B-tree created by the larch Python library, and verifies that it is internally consistent. It re- ports any problems it finds, but does not currently fix them. OPTIONS
--config=FILE add FILE to config files --dump-config write out the entire current configuration --dump-memory-profile=METHOD make memory profiling dumps using METHOD, which is one of: none, simple, meliae, or heapy (default: simple) --dump-setting-names write out all names of settings and quit --fix fix problems found? --generate-manpage=TEMPLATE fill in manual page TEMPLATE -h, --help show this help message and exit --list-config-files list all possible config files --log=FILE write log entries to FILE (default is to not write log files at all); use "syslog" to log to system log, or "none" to disable log- ging --log-keep=N keep last N logs (10) --log-level=LEVEL log at LEVEL, one of debug, info, warning, error, critical, fatal (default: debug) --log-max=SIZE rotate logs larger than SIZE, zero for never (default: 0) --log-mode=MODE set permissions of new log files to MODE (octal; default 0600) --no-default-configs clear list of configuration files to read --output=FILE write output to FILE, instead of standard output --trace=PATTERN add PATTERN to trace patterns --version show program's version number and exit SEE ALSO
Larch home page (http://liw.fi/larch/). FSCK-LARCH(1)