Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: waking up
Special Forums IP Networking waking up Post 302575836 by yashwanthguru on Wednesday 23rd of November 2011 02:23:34 AM
Old 11-23-2011
thanks for suggestion and if you get any answer please post to my reply as soon as possible........

dude

Last edited by yashwanthguru; 11-23-2011 at 05:47 AM..

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Waking up windowsXP from FC3

In my home network I have a windows XP server and a Redhat FC3 Linux server. The linux server has ssh open to the internet. What I'd like to do is ssh into the FC3 machine and "wakeup" the windows XP box which is in standby mode. Anyone know a way to achieve this? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dangral
1 Replies

2. Debian

Laptop waking up in bag: go back to sleep script

I have a Debian-derived distro (Kubuntu 8.04) running on a Dell Inspiron laptop. This laptop often wakes from RAM suspension while in my bag. I would like to run a script, upon RAM suspension wake, that would detect if the lid switch is closed. If so, then the script should put the machine back in... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dotancohen
0 Replies

3. Ubuntu

Sound fails after waking from hibernate -- Intrepid/Xubuntu

Title says it all. Occasionally but frequently I lose sound: external speakers and headphones both make no noise. I just realized that this tends to happen (perhaps only happens) after starting the computer following hibernation. Rebooting always fixes the issue... but I'd hate to tell my... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: CRGreathouse
3 Replies

4. Ubuntu

Losing wmx0 interface after waking up from hibernation

I don't know why, but I can't connect to my WiMax network after waking up from hibernation... System log shows the following messages: Feb 5 10:07:52 lenovo-S102 wimaxd: wimaxd event: libwimax: 6843 Feb 5 10:07:52 lenovo-S102 wimaxd: wimaxd event: E: RX: cannot join multicast group 0: -22... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sapfeer
4 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Waking Up USB External Hard Drive for file archiving

Hello Experts, I hope I'm writing to the correct category for my question. I have a very basic shell script for doing file archiving to the external usb hard drive (WD studio edition II 2TB formatted as FAT32 for compatibility). The shell script only needs to run once per day. It basically... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: johankor
8 Replies
xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma(3)					   XCB Requests 				       xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma(3)

NAME
xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma - SYNOPSIS
#include <xcb/randr.h> Request function xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_cookie_t xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma(xcb_connection_t *conn, xcb_randr_crtc_t crtc); Reply datastructure typedef struct xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t { uint8_t response_type; uint8_t pad0; uint16_t sequence; uint32_t length; uint16_t size; uint8_t pad1[22]; } xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t; Reply function xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply(xcb_connection_t *conn, xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_cookie_t cookie, xcb_generic_error_t **e); Reply accessors uint16_t *xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_red(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_request_t *reply); int xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_red_length(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *reply); xcb_generic_iterator_t xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_red_end(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *reply); uint16_t *xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_green(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_request_t *reply); int xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_green_length(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *reply); xcb_generic_iterator_t xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_green_end(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *reply); uint16_t *xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_blue(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_request_t *reply); int xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_blue_length(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *reply); xcb_generic_iterator_t xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_blue_end(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *reply); REQUEST ARGUMENTS
conn The XCB connection to X11. crtc TODO: NOT YET DOCUMENTED. REPLY FIELDS
response_type The type of this reply, in this case XCB_RANDR_GET_CRTC_GAMMA. This field is also present in the xcb_generic_reply_t and can be used to tell replies apart from each other. sequence The sequence number of the last request processed by the X11 server. length The length of the reply, in words (a word is 4 bytes). size TODO: NOT YET DOCUMENTED. DESCRIPTION
RETURN VALUE
Returns an xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_cookie_t. Errors have to be handled when calling the reply function xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply. If you want to handle errors in the event loop instead, use xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_unchecked. See xcb-requests(3) for details. ERRORS
This request does never generate any errors. SEE ALSO
AUTHOR
Generated from randr.xml. Contact xcb@lists.freedesktop.org for corrections and improvements. XCB
2014-06-10 xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma(3)