Sponsored Content
Operating Systems OS X (Apple) Need good parental software for Mac Post 302575366 by doctorfoo1 on Monday 21st of November 2011 11:43:47 AM
Old 11-21-2011
Ill give you my favorite ,

use IPFW , squid and squidguard combo with Shalla Secure Services KG

basically divert any request against "yourblacklist" allow deny.
you can also create REGex patterns for custom expressions.
can man mangle a hostfile in /etc to add confusion.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

good continuous integration and automatic documentation software for c++

Started using trac and svn and it is working nicely, but am looking for some other things to add: continuous integration, automatic documentation. What suggestions do you guys have for the most full featured easy to use software for this? Stuff I am looking for: continuous integration... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Eruditass
1 Replies

2. HP-UX

Good acl for remote depot software

This is the situation On hpux2.domain.com i have set a depot source,copying various depots on /var/spool/sw I can install from hpux2,but i want to do a remote access to other hosts,i have tried this swacl -l global_product_template -M host:hpux3.domain.com:crw-t swacl -l depot -M... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Linusolaradm1
1 Replies

3. Ubuntu

Software to work and convert to pdf with good frontend

Hello, I use pdftk for join pdf and split pages and more option! But this is through terminal! I need the software with frontend and, especially, with option on button right mouse hover icon document whit option "convert direct to pdf". This software, or frontend exist? Thanks (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: enodev
0 Replies
SQUIDGUARD(1)						     SquidGuard documentation						     SQUIDGUARD(1)

NAME
squidGuard - Filter and redirector plugin for Squid and Squid3 SYNOPSIS
squidGuard [-u] [-C block]> [-b] [-t time] [-c file] [-d] [-P] [-v] [-h] DESCRIPTION
squidGuard is flexible and ultra fast filter, redirector and access controller plugin for squid. It lets you define multiple access rules with different restrictions for different user groups on a squid cache. squidGuard uses squid's standard redirector interface. OPTIONS
-u Update .db files from .diff files. -C file|all Create new .db files from urls/domain files, which are specified in "file". -b Switch on progress bar when updating the blacklists. -t time Specify startup time in the format: yyyy-mm-ddTHH:MM:SS -c file Load alternate config file. -d Send all errors to stderr. -P Do not go into emergency mode when an error with blacklists is encountered. -v Show version number. -h Show the short help. COPYRIGHT and LICENSE Copyright (c) 1999 Tele Danmark InterNordia, Oslo, Norway Copyright (c) 2006-2011 Shalla Secure Services, Gauting, Germany This package is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 2 as published by the Free Software Foundation. On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License version 2 can be found in `/usr/share/common-licenses/GPL-2'. AUTHOR
squidguard was written by Pal Baltzersen and Lars Erik Haland. This manual page was written by Joachim Wiedorn <ad_debian at joonet.de> for the Debian project (and may be used by others). SEE ALSO
update-squidguard(1), squid(8), sgclean(1), hostbyname(1) Version 1.5 2012-04-20 SQUIDGUARD(1)