Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Google Translate API with wget (only one client and connection): Suspected Terms of Service Abuse Post 302574892 by Corona688 on Friday 18th of November 2011 02:44:14 PM
Old 11-18-2011
See wget's manual page.

If all you do is fake a referer, google would be within their rights to block you or worse. I'm not sure it'd even work, anyway. There's ways other than referrers to check if you're a person instead of a script.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

Better FTP service needed. (suspected inteferance)

Hello there, I have of recent been having overbearing problems with my Linux computer when accessing servers via FTP. The server behaves rather erractically and refuses to complete uploads, merely stalling the transfer for an unpredictable amount of time, which can stem from being either 5... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Noran Rad
2 Replies

2. UNIX and Linux Applications

Problems with wget and https connection

Hi, I have wget for linux but I'm having trouble using it. I am trying to use it with a HTTPS connection to save cookies but it doesn't works. I do: wget --save-cookies=cookies.txt --post-data... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mierdatuti
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

SSL_ERROR_SYSCALL in connection to qa-api.ncl.com:443

I am getting SSL_ERROR_SYSCALL in connection to qa-api.ncl.com:443. Please help me on this. But I am able to get response in Soap UI. Please use CODE tags when displaying sample input, output, and code segments. (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ayeesha
13 Replies
Jifty::Param::Schema(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				 Jifty::Param::Schema(3pm)

NAME
Jifty::Param::Schema - Declare parameters of a Jifty action with ease. SYNOPSIS
package MyApp::Action::Login; use Jifty::Param::Schema; use Jifty::Action schema { param email => label is 'Email address', is mandatory, ajax validates; param password => type is 'password', label is 'Password', is mandatory; param remember => type is 'checkbox', label is 'Remember me?', hints is 'If you want, your browser can remember your login for you', default is 0; }; DESCRIPTION
This module provides a simple syntax to declare action parameters. It re-exports "defer" and "lazy" from Scalar::Defer, for setting parameter fields that must be recomputed at request-time: param name => default is defer { Jifty->web->current_user->name }; See Scalar::Defer for more information about "defer". schema The "schema" block from a Jifty::Action subclass describes an action for a Jifty application. Within the "schema" block, the localization function "_" is redefined with "defer", so that it resolves into a dynamic value that will be recalculated upon each request, according to the user's current language preference. param Each "param" statement inside the "schema" block sets out the name and attributes used to describe one named parameter, which is then used to build a Jifty::Param object. That class defines possible field names to use in the declarative syntax here. The "param" function is not available outside the "schema" block. ALIASES
In addition to the labels provided by Jifty::Web::Form::Field and Jifty::Param, this module offers the following aliases: ajax validates, # ajax_validates is 1 ajax canonicalizes, # ajax_canonicalizes is 1 order is -1, # sort_order is -1 default is 0, # default_value is 0 valid are qw( 1 2 3 ), # valid_values are qw( 1 2 3 ) available are qw( 1 2 3 ), # available_values are qw( 1 2 3 ) render as 'select', # render_as is 'select' SEE ALSO
Object::Declare, Scalar::Defer merge_params HASHREF HASHREF Takes two hashrefs. Merges them together and returns the merged hashref. - Empty fields in subclasses don't override nonempty fields in superclass anymore. - Arrays don't merge; e.g. if parent class's valid_values is [1,2,3,4], and subclass's valid_values() is [1,2], they don't somehow become [1,2,3,4,1,2]. BUG: This should either be a private routine or factored out into Jifty::Util perl v5.14.2 2010-09-25 Jifty::Param::Schema(3pm)