Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Best Torrent Downloader
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Best Torrent Downloader Post 302574668 by yashwantkumar on Friday 18th of November 2011 12:59:49 AM
Old 11-18-2011
Best Torrent Downloader

Hola !
i am using fedora 11, and the default torrent downloader client is Transmission.
but it is very slow..
please suggest some good torrent downloader
Thankss

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

How to install a Torrent client on Solaris?

Hi All, during my search to install bit torrent client in Solaris x86 found alot off article recommend to install this package libtorrent-0.11.4-sol10-x86-local.gz but i don't what can i do after that appreciate you help (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: xxmasrawy
3 Replies

2. Ubuntu

what is the limewire equivalent (non-torrent) for ubuntu

i'm aware of frostwire which is a .rpm for other distros... and the many bitTorrent clients but i dont know how to install / convert them... and the torrent clients just won't find music like limewire would (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Sterist
1 Replies

3. Solaris

torrent client for solaris x86

hi all does any one know torrent client program for solaris (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jamisux
1 Replies
BUILDTORRENT(1) 						   User Commands						   BUILDTORRENT(1)

NAME
buildtorrent - a torrent file creation program. SYNOPSIS
buildtorrent [OPTIONS] -a announceurl input output buildtorrent [OPTIONS] -a announceurl -f filelist -n name output DESCRIPTION
buildtorrent is a torrent file creation program. Given an announce url and an input file or directory, buildtorrent generates an output .torrent file that can be used by torrent clients. OPTIONS
-a announce, --announce=url Announce URL (required). -f filelist, --filelist=filelist A text file (or - for standard input) containing a list of files to add to the output torrent file, together with the path to use inside the torrent. One file is given per line, use / as path separator for the torrent path, use | to separate the filesystem path from the torrent path. Backslash can be used to escape newlines and | characters inside names. For example: /data/files/linux.iso|bin/linux.iso /data/files/linux.txt|doc/linux.txt Using this option requires that the --name option be used. -n name, --name=name Specify the name for the torrent. Usage of this option is required when the --filelist option is used, in which case it specifies the name of the torrent directory. Usage without a file list overrides the name of the directory or file given on the command line. -A announces, --announcelist=announces Additional announce URL list. Use , to separate outer level lists, and | to separate inner level items; for example: a,b1|b2,c -w webseeds, --webseeds=webseeds Additional WebSeed URL list. Use , to separate items; for example: a,b,c -l length, --piecelength=length Piece length in bytes (default 262144). -L length, --piecesize=size Use 2^size as piece length (default 18) (overrides -l ). -c comment, --comment=comment User comment (omitted by default). -p private, --private=private Private flag (either 0 or 1). -D, --nodate Omit the creation date field. -C, --nocreator Omit the created by field. -m, --md5sum Add an md5sum field for each file. -s, --show Show generated torrent structure. -S, --showall Show generated torrent structure, including piece data. -q, --quiet Quiet operation with reduced output. -V, --version Show the version string. -h, --help Show a help screen with brief usage information. AUTHORS
Claude Heiland-Allen (claudiusmaximus@goto10.org) SEE ALSO
createtorrent(1), mktorrent(1) http://wiki.theory.org/BitTorrentSpecification http://bittorrent.org/beps/bep_0012.html http://www.getright.com/seedtorrent.html 0.8 January 2010 BUILDTORRENT(1)