Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: .csv to Google Earth .kml
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users .csv to Google Earth .kml Post 302574612 by Corona688 on Thursday 17th of November 2011 05:41:26 PM
Old 11-17-2011
Sounds like a glorious mess, hope you took a screenshot Smilie

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

earth in daylight

is there a command that displays a picture of the earth that is currently in daylight? thanks, bianca (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tonbia
2 Replies

2. Web Development

Helpful Tip: Forcing Google to www.google.com

Helpful Tip! Sometimes when we are in another country, Google redirects our request for www.google.com to: www.google.co.in or to: www.google.co.th If you want to force Google to go to the US site, use: www.google.com/webhp (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Neo
1 Replies

3. Solaris

Google Earth in Solaris

Hi Gurus of Unix, is posible to Install Google Earth in Solaris I download this packets : GoogleEarthLinux.bin I Change the permission chwmod +x GoogleEarthLinux.bin after that I do ./GoogleEarthLinux.bin andres@opensolaris:~/Downloads# sudo ./GoogleEarthLinux.bin Verifying archive... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: andresguillen
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Filter a .kml file (xml) to remove unwanted entries

Ok, i have a .kml file that that i want to trim down and get rid of the rubbish from. its formatted like so: <Placemark> <name><!]></name> <description><!</b><br/>Frequency: <b>2437</b><br/>Timestamp: <b>1304892397000</b><br/>Date: <b>2011-05-08... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: Phear46
11 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Filter a .kml file (xml) with data set from text file

I have a .kml file. So I want filter the .kml to get only the tags that have this numeric codes that they are in a text file 11951 11952 74014 11964 11965 11969 11970 11971 11972 60149 74018 74023 86378 11976 11980 11983 11984 11987 (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: pcoj33
5 Replies
gvnccapture(1)							     VNC Tools							    gvnccapture(1)

NAME
gvnccapture - VNC screenshot capture SYNOPSIS
gvnccapture [OPTION]... [HOST][:DISPLAY] FILENAME DESCRIPTION
Capture a screenshot of the VNC desktop at HOST:DISPLAY saving to the image file FILENAME. If HOST is omitted it defaults to "localhost", if :DISPLAY is omitted, it defaults to ":1". FILENAME must end in a known image format extension (eg ".png", ".jpeg"). Supported options are --help, -? Display command line help information --quiet, -q Do not display information on the console when capturing the screenshot, with the exception of any password prompt. --debug, -d Display verbose debugging information on the console EXIT STATUS
The exit status is 0 upon successful screen capture, otherwise it is a non-zero integer EXAMPLES
# gvnccapture localhost:1 desktop.png Password: Connected to localhost:1 Saved display to desktop.png AUTHORS
Daniel P. Berrange <dan@berrange.com> COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2010 Daniel P. Berrange <dan@berrange.com>. License LGPLv2+: GNU Lesser GPL version 2 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>. This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it. There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law. SEE ALSO
vinagre(1) gtk-vnc-0.5.2 2013-02-22 gvnccapture(1)