Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Reading Mail attachments using unix Post 302573424 by ygemici on Monday 14th of November 2011 12:56:48 PM
Old 11-14-2011
what is your mail-client?
where is your problem (save or parse attachment) ?
what is your goal after saving the your attachment ?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

mail attachments

I'm writing scripts on HP-UX. Is there a way to attach a file to a mail message. I don't want to imbed the data in the mail message. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Multithreaded
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

file name got cut when using mail attachments

I am using the following command to send a zip file as an attachment to my internet email-id. uuencode ABC_DEFG_HIJ.zip ABC_DEFG_HIJ.zip | mail -s "attachment from shell" pal@yahoo.com Eventhough i have given the attached file as 'ABC_DEFG_HIJ.zip', when i receive the mail in my internet... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pal
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Can you e-mail files as attachments from unix to windows?

Another question if you guys don't mind, if you do this: cat * |mailx -s xxxxx <email> it will send files to a email address displayed as sdout, is there a quick way to send files to a e-mail address but as a attachement? Say if I renamed files to .xls on unix, and sent them to a e-mail... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: nj78
4 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

sending attachments in mail

Hi , i have tried the following command to send an email with an attachment its working fine but i am getting mail with the embeded content inside the mail that too truncated. i wanted it as an attachment. /usr/lib/sendmail -F "MAC SIA" address "rajendra@abc.com.sg" -t <... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajendragora
6 Replies

5. AIX

Send mail attachments and have a mail body

Hi, How can I send mail attachments from shell script (AIX) and have a mail body as well ? Thanks in advance. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shibajighosh
1 Replies

6. Solaris

mail with attachments

I want to send a mail with three attachments, but nothing happened. I tried it with mail and mailx. Are there special options for these commands or is it not possible to send mails under Solaris with attachments? Must there be special adjustments in the environment? Can anyone give an... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: ninjadan
6 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Mail attachments getting corrupted...

Hi , Whenever I try to send mails with attachments to external email Id's the attachment is not encoded properly which appears along with body (text) of the mail. The attachement is always getting corrupted. Can anyone please suggest a solution. Regards, Sandipan (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Sandipan
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

e-mail with multiple binary attachments!

Hi, I have to send email from UNIX with multiple excel attachments and the sender name needs to be customized (sender name need not to be UNIX user). I have checked many ways from this forum and other sources. But, nothing did work for me. Please help me! thanks, Raja. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: smr_rashmy
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

unix email attachments in web mail

Hi, Request you to please help on my issue. My issue is: We are able to send the log files as an email attachment. We are able to get the attachment in our inbox. But when we try to see in web mail, instead of the attachment, junk characters are displaying. Appreciate your help. Regards,... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: gi.srinivas
10 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Adding Attachments to mail

Hi, I need to send a mail with html code in body and an attachment along with the body and subject. The html code must display a table with data in it in the mail. I have tried the 'sendmail' command, but I am am able to display the table in the mail and unable to attach an attachment. ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Durga Prasad NK
5 Replies
GLFRAMEBUFFERRENDERB(3G)					  [FIXME: manual]					  GLFRAMEBUFFERRENDERB(3G)

NAME
glFramebufferRenderbuffer - attach a renderbuffer as a logical buffer to the currently bound framebuffer object C SPECIFICATION
GLsync glFramebufferRenderbuffer(GLenum target, GLenum attachment, GLenum renderbuffertarget, GLuint renderbuffer); PARAMETERS
target Specifies the framebuffer target. target must be GL_DRAW_FRAMEBUFFER, GL_READ_FRAMEBUFFER, or GL_FRAMEBUFFER. GL_FRAMEBUFFER is equivalent to GL_DRAW_FRAMEBUFFER. attachment Specifies the attachment point of the framebuffer. renderbuffertarget Specifies the renderbuffer target and must be GL_RENDERBUFFER. renderbuffer Specifies the name of an existing renderbuffer object of type renderbuffertarget to attach. DESCRIPTION
glFramebufferRenderbuffer attaches a renderbuffer as one of the logical buffers of the currently bound framebuffer object. renderbuffer is the name of the renderbuffer object to attach and must be either zero, or the name of an existing renderbuffer object of type renderbuffertarget. If renderbuffer is not zero and if glFramebufferRenderbuffer is successful, then the renderbuffer name renderbuffer will be used as the logical buffer identified by attachment of the framebuffer currently bound to target. The value of GL_FRAMEBUFFER_ATTACHMENT_OBJECT_TYPE for the specified attachment point is set to GL_RENDERBUFFER and the value of GL_FRAMEBUFFER_ATTACHMENT_OBJECT_NAME is set to renderbuffer. All other state values of the attachment point specified by attachment are set to their default values. No change is made to the state of the renderbuuffer object and any previous attachment to the attachment logical buffer of the framebuffer target is broken. Calling glFramebufferRenderbuffer with the renderbuffer name zero will detach the image, if any, identified by attachment, in the framebuffer currently bound to target. All state values of the attachment point specified by attachment in the object bound to target are set to their default values. Setting attachment to the value GL_DEPTH_STENCIL_ATTACHMENT is a special case causing both the depth and stencil attachments of the framebuffer object to be set to renderbuffer, which should have the base internal format GL_DEPTH_STENCIL. ERRORS
GL_INVALID_ENUM is generated if target is not one of the accepted tokens. GL_INVALID_ENUM is generated if renderbuffertarget is not GL_RENDERBUFFER. GL_INVALID_OPERATION is generated if zero is bound to target. SEE ALSO
glGenFramebuffers(), glBindFramebuffer(), glGenRenderbuffers(), glFramebufferTexture(), glFramebufferTexture1D(), glFramebufferTexture2D(), glFramebufferTexture3D() COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2010 Khronos Group. This material may be distributed subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the Open Publication License, v 1.0, 8 June 1999. http://opencontent.org/openpub/. [FIXME: source] 05/30/2012 GLFRAMEBUFFERRENDERB(3G)