Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Relocatable code, Etcetera
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Relocatable code, Etcetera Post 302573361 by jim mcnamara on Monday 14th of November 2011 08:06:19 AM
Old 11-14-2011
Start with Position-independent code - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There are references at the bottom of the article.
This User Gave Thanks to jim mcnamara For This Post:

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

relocatable kernel

Hi, Is relocatable feature available in SLES? If it is can anyone please tell me the kernel version.. ~Nayana. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: nayana
0 Replies

2. Linux

Find installed location of a relocatable package

Hi, I am finding the installed location of a package by: rpm -qi <package_name> And then parse the string "Relocations". If i relocate this package during installation with --relocate option , the "Relocations" string still shows the old value. Though the package has been installed on the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: vibhor_agarwali
0 Replies

3. AIX

AIX relocatable package help

Hi, I have created a relocatable AIX package named Test. The USIL is /abc bash-2.05b# lsusil INSTALL PATH = /abc COMMENTS = None Generally if a package gets installed in "/opt/Test" and i want to relocate it to "/abc" it gets installed under "/abc/Test". This happens the way in Solaris,... (2 Replies)
2 Replies

4. AIX

Uninstall a relocatable package

Hi, If a package has been installed at normal location: installp -u <package_name> uninstalls the package However, if that has been installed relocatable, the above command fails. It requires the relocatable path as the parameter installp -R <relocation_path> -u <package_name> To find... (1 Reply)
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

If ‘922’ Code does not exist on ‘03’ Record, ‘901’ Code will be there instead, move ‘03’ R

01,011600033,011600033,110516,0834,2,90,,2/ 02,011600033,011103093,1,110317,0834,,2/ 03,105581,,015,+00000416418,,,901,+00000000148,,,922,+000000 00354,,/ 03,113806,,015,+00000559618,,,901,+00000000096,,,922,+000000 00621,,/ 88,902,+0000000025218,,/... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sgoud
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Block of code replacement in Java source code through Unix script

Hi, I want to remove the following code from Source files (or replace the code with empty.) from all the source files in given directory. finally { if (null != hibernateSession && hibernateSession.isOpen()) { //hibernateSession.close(); } } It would be great if the script has... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: hareeshram
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Can't install rpm package with --prefix in new path.Error: package is not relocatable

Hello, i have downloaded an rpm package "hadoop-0.20.205.0-1.amd64.rpm" in /usr/local/ directory. I'm trying to install the rpm package in a new path/location (/usr/local/hadoop-0.20.205), but i can't. I did: 1st try: Didn't work sudo rpm -i --prefix=/usr/local/hadoop-0.20.205... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: g_p
1 Replies
TM::Axes(3pm)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					     TM::Axes(3pm)

NAME
TM::Axes - Topic Maps, Axes for TM::match* DESCRIPTION
The TM module offers the method "match" (and friends) to query assertions in a TM data structure. While there is a generic search specification, it will be too slow. Instead some axes have been implemented specifically. These are listed below. SEARCH SPECIFICATIONS
Automatically generated from TM (1.54) Code:<empty> returns all assertions Code:anyid return all assertions where a given toplet appears somehow 'anyid' => 'the toplet' Code:aplayer.arole.bplayer.brole.type return all assertions of a given type where a given toplet plays a given role and there exist another given role with another given toplet as player 'bplayer' => 'the player for the brole', 'aplayer' => 'the player toplet for the arole', 'arole' => 'the role toplet (incl subclasses) for the aplayer', 'type' => 'the type of the assertion', 'brole' => 'the other role toplet (incl subclasses)' Code:aplayer.arole.brole.type return all assertions of a given type where a given toplet plays a given role and there exist another given role 'aplayer' => 'the player toplet for the arole', 'arole' => 'the role toplet (incl subclasses) for the aplayer', 'type' => 'the type of the assertion', 'brole' => 'the other role toplet (incl subclasses)' Code:char.irole deprecated: return all assertions which are characteristics for a given toplet 'irole' => 'the toplet for which characteristics are sought', 'char' => '1' Code:char.topic return all assertions which are characteristics for a given toplet 'topic' => 'the toplet for which characteristics are sought', 'char' => '1' Code:char.topic.type return all assertions which are a characteristic of a given type for a given topic 'topic' => 'the toplet for which these characteristics are sought', 'char' => '1', 'type' => 'type of characteristic' Code:char.type return all assertions which are characteristics for some given type 'char' => '1', 'type' => 'the characteristic type' Code:char.type.value return all assertions which are characteristics for some topic of a given value for some given type 'value' => 'the value for which all characteristics are sought', 'char' => '1', 'type' => 'the characteristic type' Code:char.value return all assertions which are characteristics for some topic of a given value 'value' => 'the value for which all characteristics are sought', 'char' => '1' Code:class.type returns all assertions where there are instances of a given toplet 'class' => 'which toplet should be the class', 'type' => 'isa' Code:instance.type returns all assertions where there are classes of a given toplet 'type' => 'isa', 'instance' => 'which toplet should be the instance' Code:iplayer return all assertions where a given toplet is a player 'iplayer' => 'the player toplet' Code:iplayer.irole return all assertions where a given toplet is a player of a given role 'iplayer' => 'the player toplet', 'irole' => 'the role toplet (incl subclasses)' Code:iplayer.irole.type return all assertions of a given type where a given toplet is a player of a given role 'iplayer' => 'the player toplet', 'irole' => 'the role toplet (incl subclasses)', 'type' => 'the type of the assertion' Code:iplayer.type return all assertions of a given type where a given toplet is a player 'iplayer' => 'the player toplet', 'type' => 'the type of the assertion' Code:irole return all assertions where there is a given role 'irole' => 'the role toplet (incl subclasses)' Code:irole.type return all assertions of a given type where there is a given role 'irole' => 'the role toplet (incl subclasses)', 'type' => 'the type of the assertion' Code:lid return one particular assertions with a given ID 'lid' => 'the ID of the assertion' Code:nochar returns all associations (so no names or occurrences) 'nochar' => '1' Code:subclass.type returns all assertions where there are subclasses of a given toplet 'subclass' => 'which toplet should be the superclass', 'type' => 'is-subclass-of' Code:superclass.type returns all assertions where there are superclasses of a given toplet 'superclass' => 'which toplet should be the subclass', 'type' => 'is-subclass-of' Code:type return all assertions with a given type 'type' => 'the type of the assertion' SEE ALSO
TM COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright 200[8] by Robert Barta, <drrho@cpan.org> This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.10.1 2010-06-20 TM::Axes(3pm)