Sponsored Content
Special Forums Hardware NetRaid Changed from online to FAILED Post 302573122 by DukeNuke2 on Sunday 13th of November 2011 03:23:49 AM
Old 11-13-2011
a drive in an external raid, connected to your server, should have failed...
This User Gave Thanks to DukeNuke2 For This Post:

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

SFTP Failed---Request for subsystem 'sftp' failed on channel 0

Hi, While I am trying SFTP my machine to another unix machine , it was working fine till 10 min back. But now i am getting the below error "Request for subsystem 'sftp' failed on channel 0" Could you please someone help me to solve or analyise the root cause... Cheers:b:, Mahiban (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mahiban
0 Replies

2. Solaris

Cygwin X Server error: xdmcp fatal error session failed session 23 failed for display

Hi, i got the following error when i tried to access the cygwin x server from a windows XP PC. "xdmcp fatal error session failed session 23 failed for display" Alternatively, when i tried to access the same Cygwin X Server from another windows XP PC which is on a different LAN... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: HarishKumarM
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to echo "File permissions or ownership changed from required " when accidentally changed.

Hi All, I have to work in the late nights some times for server maintenance and in a hurry to complete I am accidentally changing ownership or permission of directories :( which have similar names ( /var in root and var of some other directory ).:confused: Can some one suggest me with the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shiek.kaleem
1 Replies
i2o_scsi(7D)							      Devices							      i2o_scsi(7D)

NAME
i2o_scsi - an I2O OS specific module that supports SCSA interface. DESCRIPTION
The i2o_scsi OSM module is a SCSI HBA driver that supports the SCSA interface. It supports both SCSI Adapter Class and SCSI Peripheral Class functions. It translates the SCSI packet coming down from the SCSA into an I2O SCSI Peripheral Class message, passes it along to the IOP which in turn passes it to the HDM (hardware specific module). It also uses SCSI Adapter Class functions to manage the SCSI adapter and SCSI bus. For each SCSI Adapter Class I2O device (a SCSI con- troller), it claims the SCSI Peripheral class devices which are attached to that port. The existing SCSI target drivers which use the SCSA interface should only work with i2o_scsi. This includes target drivers like sd, st and so on. FILES
/kernel/drv/i2o_scsi.conf configuration file for the i2o_scsi driver; there are no user-configurable options in this file ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Architecture |x86 | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
attributes(5) Solaris 10 Installation Guide: Basic Installations SunOS 5.10 23 Jan 2001 i2o_scsi(7D)