Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: whatsapp
Special Forums Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions whatsapp Post 302573091 by otheus on Saturday 12th of November 2011 08:36:03 PM
Old 11-12-2011
You can look for gzip and gunzip for Win32, or you can look for something like p7zip or rar which pretty much handles any compressed file..

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

whatsapp

i was switching to a new symbian phone.. in the first one i had a folder named WAlogs in my sd card which i copied to my pc its a .GZ file and when i open the text file in it i can see some script but not the messages which i sent or recieved. i want to read the msgs ..any solution ? Double... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: anandsancheti
0 Replies
rpdump(1)						      General Commands Manual							 rpdump(1)

NAME
rpdump - alpine remote data utility SYNTAX
rpdump [ -f ] -l Local_file -r Remote_folder DESCRIPTION
Rpdump may be used to copy the actual data from remote Alpine configuration files or address books into a local file. It is intended to be used by system administrators. Regular users should normally use the facilities provided within Alpine. Local_file will normally be a local temporary file. Remote_folder is the IMAP folder being used as a remote Alpine configuration (with the help of Alpine's -P, -p, and -x commands or PINECONF, PINERC, and PINERCEX environment variables) or remote Alpine address book folder. A copy of the data from Remote_folder will be copied to Local_file. -f Force the dump even if the remote folder is in an unrecognized format. -l Local_file The file on this system that is to be copied to. -r Remote_folder A remote folder name to be copied from. See the Alpine documentation for the syntax of a remote folder name. One example is {my.imap.server}remote_pinerc. DIAGNOSTICS
Exit status is zero if all goes well, -1 otherwise. SEE ALSO
Rpload(1). Copyright 1989-2007 by the University of Washington. $Date: 2005/01/14 20:40:14 $ rpdump(1)