Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Nvidia Drivers for Oracle Linux Post 302572314 by goose25 on Wednesday 9th of November 2011 02:22:38 PM
Old 11-09-2011
Nvidia Drivers for Oracle Linux

I'm installing Oracle Linux 6.1 and can't seem to get my second monitor to be recognized by the OS. I think that the issue is with the NVIDIA drivers but, after downloading and installing 3 different version of the RHEL driver I still can't get the second monitor to be recognized. Does anyone know if there are specific Oracle Enterprise Linux NVIDIA drivers available? So far, a Google search is not providing any answers.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. News, Links, Events and Announcements

FreeBSD nVidia Beta Drivers released!

http://www.nvidia.com/content/drivers/drivers.asp I know what I am doing this weekend! I live life on the edge, baby! (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: auswipe
0 Replies

2. Programming

Linux Device Drivers

Here is a cool book. And the price is right! Linux Device Drivers, 2nd Edition (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Perderabo
0 Replies

3. Ubuntu

Need Bcm43XX Linux drivers

Hey I am using HP pavilion Notebook, I installed linux on my laptop. But i am unable to connect to internet, can any body help me out to get wireless linux Broadcom drivers for my notebook. Thanks kumar (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kumar_d
2 Replies

4. Programming

linux device drivers

hi, this is manju .... i want linux device drivers source codes. pls help me (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: miraclemanju
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

wireless drivers for linux?

so i downloaded a linux today, but i ahve the problem that i cant connect to the internett becouse i need drivers. annyone know where i can get the drivers? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Morton
4 Replies

6. Ubuntu

Installing NVIDIA-Linux 64-260.19.04.run graphics card

I am trying to install this NVIDIA-Linux 64-260.19.04.run graphics card, it is a GeForce GTX460 EVGA. I have tried all the commands to turn off the Xserver yes I can get it off yes I can get to root prompt or sudo prompt in home directory but every time I use the sh NVIDIA-Linux 64-260.19.04.run... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jackdevon
0 Replies

7. Hardware

Problem Nvidia Optimus Technology linux Support (bumblebee apps)

Hi, I had a asus u30jc laptop with dual video NVIDIA OPTIMUS features (Built-in Intel and Nvidia geforce 310M), I just wondering if someone already figure out how the official nvidia driver works, or any tweaks inorder to use the nvidia card, Ive been using this laptop for more than a year now,... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jao_madn
0 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Connect to Oracle database with JDBC drivers.

Hi All, We are having LINUX server. I would like to connect to oracle database from server to with the help of shell script and execute a procedure. We dont have oracle installed to use sqlplus and connect to database. Do we have any command to connect to database using JDBC drivers. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Girish19
1 Replies

9. Solaris

Where can I get Sun Ultra 20 tools & drivers when Oracle abandoned them?

I'm in a desperate pursuit for Tools and Drivers CD for the six of my Ultra 20 M2 workstations - some of them have latest BIOS, some of them don't. Oracle doesn't support them anymore - I even bought myself a CSI to get to support, but still no luck - and it seems the ISOs are nowhere to be found... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: casial
2 Replies
Jifty::DBI::Handle::Oracle(3pm) 			User Contributed Perl Documentation			   Jifty::DBI::Handle::Oracle(3pm)

NAME
Jifty::DBI::Handle::Oracle - An oracle specific Handle object SYNOPSIS
DESCRIPTION
This module provides a subclass of Jifty::DBI::Handle that compensates for some of the idiosyncrasies of Oracle. METHODS
connect PARAMHASH: Driver, Database, Host, User, Password Takes a paramhash and connects to your DBI datasource. database_version Returns value of ORA_OCI constant, see "Constants" in DBD::Oracle. insert Takes a table name as the first argument and assumes that the rest of the arguments are an array of key-value pairs to be inserted. build_dsn PARAMHASH Takes a bunch of parameters: Required: Driver, Database or Host/SID, Optional: Port and RequireSSL Builds a dsn suitable for an Oracle DBI connection blob_params column_NAME column_type Returns a hash ref for the bind_param call to identify BLOB types used by the current database for a particular column type. The current Oracle implementation only supports ORA_CLOB types(112). apply_limits STATEMENTREF ROWS_PER_PAGE FIRST_ROW takes an SQL SELECT statement and massages it to return ROWS_PER_PAGE starting with FIRST_ROW; distinct_query STATEMENTREF takes an incomplete SQL SELECT statement and massages it to return a DISTINCT result set. AUTHOR
Jesse Vincent, jesse@fsck.com SEE ALSO
Jifty::DBI, Jifty::DBI::Handle, DBD::Oracle perl v5.14.2 2011-04-26 Jifty::DBI::Handle::Oracle(3pm)