Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Solaris 10 without registration Post 302572082 by alkhatw on Wednesday 9th of November 2011 07:01:45 AM
Old 11-09-2011
Solaris 10 u10 registration

Hello people,
I'm a private one and have no a support contract with Oracle, Sun Microsystems. And I want to test the Solaris10 U10 and play with no limit.

I can use the Solaris 10 U10 without registration. Or must I obtain a contract to Sun for this test

Thanks for the answer
greeting
Jone

Last edited by alkhatw; 11-09-2011 at 08:36 AM..

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

DNS registration

How can I set up a DNS to host several registered domains on my own computer or where can I find information related with this? Rigo.:confused: (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rigo
3 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

How to delete registration please?

How do I delete my registration please? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: amaitland
1 Replies

3. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Need help with forum registration

i can not register, please help me (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: friender@mail
1 Replies

4. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Problem with registration

When I'm trying to register it says that my e-mail adress )is banned by administrator. Why? Thanks PS The same problem occurs with other 2 adresses I have (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Mihail
1 Replies

5. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Registration proposal

Hello. I've been reading the feed via twitter for a long time, but though i'm willing to help, i can't post and register (russia's banned). IP is dynamic, it's (<ip address>) for now. DevOps, RH, python and unix shell scripting. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: spider_fingers
5 Replies

6. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Registration request.

Hi, i got several questions regarding Solaris 10 configuration which i would like to ask here. Unfortunately Russia is blacklisted so I cannot register the normal way. My IP is: 5.19.nnn.nnn email: <removed> Thank you. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: nongrato
5 Replies
AUDIT_EVENT(5)						      BSD File Formats Manual						    AUDIT_EVENT(5)

NAME
audit_event -- audit event descriptions DESCRIPTION
The audit_event file contains descriptions of the auditable events on the system. Each line maps an audit event number to a name, a descrip- tion, and a class. Entries are of the form: eventnum:eventname:description:eventclass Each eventclass should have a corresponding entry in the audit_class(5) file. Example entries in this file are: 0:AUE_NULL:indir system call:no 1:AUE_EXIT:exit(2):pc 2:AUE_FORK:fork(2):pc 3:AUE_OPEN:open(2):fa FILES
/etc/security/audit_event SEE ALSO
audit(4), audit_class(5), audit_control(5), audit_user(5) HISTORY
The OpenBSM implementation was created by McAfee Research, the security division of McAfee Inc., under contract to Apple Computer Inc. in 2004. It was subsequently adopted by the TrustedBSD Project as the foundation for the OpenBSM distribution. AUTHORS
This software was created by McAfee Research, the security research division of McAfee, Inc., under contract to Apple Computer Inc. Addi- tional authors include Wayne Salamon, Robert Watson, and SPARTA Inc. The Basic Security Module (BSM) interface to audit records and audit event stream format were defined by Sun Microsystems. BSD
January 24, 2004 BSD