Sponsored Content
Operating Systems SCO SCO System V/386 R3.2 V4.0 disk B2 needed Post 302571971 by edfair on Wednesday 9th of November 2011 08:27:45 AM
Old 11-09-2011
They threw out versions with serial numbers that indicated where they were intended for, hardware manufacturers for some and distributors for some.

I remember that there was a program to rebrand a system with the proper s/n and a/c but didn't have any need to use it. That would probably lead to the file you are thinking of.

There was a TCPIP add on for at least 4.2 but I never had need to try it.

---------- Post updated 11-09-11 at 08:27 AM ---------- Previous update was 11-08-11 at 05:26 PM ----------

How about email info via PM? I have a DD created image available.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

SCO Unix V/386 Help

I'm new in this.. I want to install SCO Unix in a Intel 166Mhz with 1GB HDD. I have the fowllowing disks with labels: -1 disk of SCO Unix System v/386 Operation system Installation. -2 disks of SCO Unix System v/386 Operation system (extended Utilities) -6 disks of SCO Unix System v/386... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jimmyvaldes
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Sco Unix V/386

where can i get a boot diskette for my old SCO UNIX V/386 (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: LEO P. CAPARAS
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

SCO UNIX System V/386, Release 3.2

I was just wondering if there is a way to recursive grep for something in this version of UNIX... so that I don't have to do it a directory at a time? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: PBNOSGT
1 Replies

4. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

SCO TCP/IP runtime System for SCO Unix

Hi everyone i have a question for all of you. It may be basic or it may be a good one. I recently aquired a copy of "SCO TCP/IP runtime System for SCO Unix" (thats what the disks say) and for the life of me i can not get it to load. i have tried opening the disk in linux and it can not determine... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Cerberus
0 Replies

5. SCO

adding hard disk from SCO OpSer in SCO 5.06

Hi! Sorry, but I am'not spesialist in SCO OpenServer. I need to add hard disk from SCO Open Server ( "a") in my SCO OpenServer 5.6. I need data from "a". When I added, I see only swap disk, and didn't see root file system. I need to add IDE and SCSI Please, help me. How right to add disk?... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: fedir
0 Replies

6. SCO

sco unix v/386 boot disk

anyone know where I can download or get a boot disk for sco unix v/386? I have an old PC running sco unix v/386 3.2. I dont have an install or boot disk. I need to reset the root password. I have looked all over the internet and cannot find it anywhere. any help would be greatly appreciated.... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: format
5 Replies

7. SCO

Sco unix v/386 3.2 problem boot and install

Hi i have a problem after boot with N1 disk and putting N2 disk and pressing the enter in this message:Insert N2(filesystem) floppy and press after by this(pressing enter) the system is reboot!! why??? :confused: my old pc is a Pentium II 333mhz 3gb hd 64mb ram please help!! :( (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: panos_pit
3 Replies

8. SCO

Sco 5.0.6 installer needed

Hi I m sorry but to post this again. Does anyone have installer of sco 5.0.6 and instruction to reinstall the current system? This is urgent so Any help is appreciated. Thousand thanks (25 Replies)
Discussion started by: OrangeKenny
25 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

NCR UNIX system v/386 release 4 recover root password

we have NCR 3455 system from long time as attached all information for server (images) , so we need your help to assist us to get root password which lost it , really we appreciate your efforts if you can send us the procedure for resting the administrator (root) password which this server... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: univoip
0 Replies
PMAILQ(8)																 PMAILQ(8)

NAME
pmailq - Postfix MAIL Queue manager SYNOPSIS
pmailq [OPTION]... [COMMAND] pmailq --help DESCRIPTION
pmailq parses the output of mailq command from postfix (ie: postqueue -p). It permits to perform some actions on a group of entries in queue (like removing or displaying them in a machine readable format). They are selected by applying filters (wildcards are allowed) on criterias like email address, error message from SMTP server, message size, mail status in queue. COMMANDS
Action to perform on selected entries. list (default command) Show a detailed listing of the selected entries. parse Show a listing of the selected entries in a machine readable format. del Delete (via postsuper -d) the selected entries. OPTIONS
-e PATTERN, --email=PATTERN Select entries in queue with email matching PATTERN (PATTERN accepts wildcards). -m PATTERN, --msg=PATTERN Select entries in queue with error message matching PATTERN (PATTERN accepts wildcards). -l SIZE, --size-lower=SIZE Select entries in queue with size lower than SIZE bytes. -u SIZE, --size-upper=SIZE Select entries in queue with size upper than SIZE bytes. -a Select 'active' entries in queue. -o Select 'on hold' entries in queue. --version Show program's version number and exit. -h, --help Show this help message and exit. EXAMPLES
Example 1: display all the entries in queue sent to an email address matching "*@example.com*" with a size between 3000 and 3200 bytes in a machine readable format: # pmailq -u 3000 -l 3200 -e "*@example.com" parse 7E75214643A4|Fri Aug 31|3154|1|0|edgar@example.com B0BDE146B640|Thu Aug 30|3199|1|0|paul@example.com B587E146B675|Wed Aug 29|3065|0|0|paul@example.com CF3C514656E4|Wed Aug 29|3161|0|0|abuse@example.com / / / queue id date size on hold (or not) active (or not) Example 2: remove all mails in queue not sent because of a connection time out: # pmailq -m "*connection*timed*out" del deleting 00CF514616D3 [OK] deleting 12D911461924 [OK] deleting 269EF1461CA9 [OK] deleting 288DF1461CA0 [OK] deleting 3B3901460F62 [OK] deleting 3AE58147019F [OK] SEE ALSO
postsuper(1) privileged queue operations, postqueue(1) mail queue control AUTHOR
Emmanuel Bouthenot <kolter@openics.org> COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright 2007-2011 by Emmanuel Bouthenot <kolter@openics.org> This program is released under the "do What The Fuck you want to Public Licence" Version 2, as published by Sam Hocevar. See http://sam.zoy.org/wtfpl/COPYING for more details. 2011-01-05 PMAILQ(8)