Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers shell script to trigger an other shell script Post 302571417 by vbe on Monday 7th of November 2011 10:01:44 AM
Old 11-07-2011
What does it do? How will it be launched (script A ...) batch/in background?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script call from a DB trigger

Has anybody been able to execute a shell script call from a database trigger? If so what are the steps to execute it? Do we have any specific packages in Oracle? Reards, Rahul. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rahulrathod
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Trigger Shell Script from Current Script

Hello all, I'm new to shell programming and need some help. I would like to set up a step within a shell script to trigger another shell script to run, based on the highest return code generated in the current script. For example, if the highes return code value in the current script is less... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mmignot
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Can we trigger an shell script on an event

Hi, My program A updates a log called logA. I have a shell script S that is responsible to send emails reading from the log. I want to trigger execution of the script whenever there is an update to the log. Thanks in advance. (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: cv_pan
8 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to trigger workflow manager through shell script?

I am new to siebel workflow manager. Can anyone help me regarding the shell script which will trigger siebel workflow manager. I want a sample shell script to trigger workflow manager. Thanks in advance. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: siri_886
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Execute shell script from plsql trigger

Hi, I have been assigned a job which requires me to send mails from unix(Mailx) upon on certain actions triggered in the database. On insert/update of a certain field into one of the database tables the shell script present in Unix box responsible to send mail though mailx needs to be triggered... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: hemant.bs11
7 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to use ssh execute other shell script on other host (shell script include nohup)?

i want use ssh on the host01 to execute autoexec.sh on the host02 like following : host01> ssh host02 autoexec.sh autoexec.sh include nohup command like follwing : nohup /home/jack/deletedata.sh & after i execute ssh host02 autoexec.sh one the host01. i can't found deletedata.sh... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: orablue
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script trigger using http interface

Hi I have created a shell program, which takes a series of parameters as shown in the below code. Its working good from terminal. My program restorejob.sh -g <NAME> -p <Path-to-search> -r <Path-to-restore> Its working fine from bash shell. I want to extend this functionality like... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rakeshkumar
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unable to pass shell script variable to awk command in same shell script

I have a shell script (.sh) and I want to pass a parameter value to the awk command but I am getting exception, please assist. diff=$1$2.diff id=$2 new=new_$diff echo "My id is $1" echo "I want to sync for user account $id" ##awk command I am using is as below cat $diff | awk... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ashunayak
2 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to write Config shell script to pass variables in master shell script?

Dear Unix gurus, We have a config shell script file which has 30 variables which needs to be passed to master unix shell script that invokes oracle database sessions. So those 30 variables need to go through the database sessions (They are inputs) via a shell script. one of the variable name... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dba1981
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to write config shell script to pass variables in master shell script?

Dear Unix gurus, We have a config shell script file which has 30 variables which needs to be passed to master unix shell script that invokes oracle database sessions. So those 30 variables need to go through the database sessions (They are inputs) via a shell script. one of the variable name... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dba1981
1 Replies
KinoSearch1::Analysis::TokenBatch(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation		    KinoSearch1::Analysis::TokenBatch(3pm)

Add many tokens to the batch, by supplying the string to be tokenized, and arrays of token starts and token ends (specified in bytes).

NAME
KinoSearch1::Analysis::TokenBatch - a collection of tokens SYNOPSIS
while ( $batch->next ) { $batch->set_text( lc( $batch->get_text ) ); } EXPERIMENTAL API
TokenBatch's API should be considered experimental and is likely to change. DESCRIPTION
A TokenBatch is a collection of Tokens which you can add to, then iterate over. METHODS
new my $batch = KinoSearch1::Analysis::TokenBatch->new; Constructor. append $batch->append( $text, $start_offset, $end_offset, $pos_inc ); Add a Token to the end of the batch. Accepts either three or four arguments: text, start_offset, end_offset, and an optional position increment which defaults to 1 if not supplied. For a description of what these arguments mean, see the docs for Token. next while ( $batch->next ) { # ... } Proceed to the next token in the TokenBatch. Returns true if the TokenBatch ends up located at valid token. ACCESSOR METHODS
All of TokenBatch's accessor methods affect the current Token. Calling any of these methods when the TokenBatch is not located at a valid Token will trigger an exception. set_text get_text Set/get the text of the current Token. set_start_offset get_start_offset Set/get the start_offset of the current Token. set_end_offset get_end_offset Set/get the end_offset of the current Token. set_pos_inc get_pos_inc Set/get the position increment of the current Token. COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2005-2010 Marvin Humphrey LICENSE, DISCLAIMER, BUGS, etc. See KinoSearch1 version 1.00. perl v5.14.2 2011-11-15 KinoSearch1::Analysis::TokenBatch(3pm)