Sponsored Content
Operating Systems OS X (Apple) local dynamic http development environment Post 302570602 by cowLips on Thursday 3rd of November 2011 08:23:52 PM
Old 11-03-2011
Thank you flying meat for the re ply.
I have been learning the HTML document for a few years now. i do not follow the slang of web site when its a document with a protocol with a disciplined approach.
i can understand static HTML with Javascript can be developed on any computer with a browser to render the HTML mark up and Javascript.
In the Dynamic end of things i have never seen a real definition , yet we understand it is a use of the server side technologies with PHP and MySQL and maybe some JAVA and sprinkled with some Pearl interacting with the client machine via the humanoid operator.
With that said.
I do understand that the Mack ships with a thrill for those who would like to create their own web site, yet that is static HTML.
To actually tie the existing PHP in the Mack with the existing MySQL and the existing Apache server is a question . and an answer i have yet to see.
as similar for some one new to welding, that person would be new to the language of welding as well.
The computer tech slang and every thing else in between can really suck some times.
I actually enjoy writing code. it may be dry and boring for some people. i could really get into some bash and C. Its the slang and ambiguous ness that is a pain to get around.
But i would just like to get a online business going. And that takes my efforts to learn PHP and MySQL.
I was working with a apache php mysql combo for while and then saw they were getting negatives from paying customers.
Then there is another Mack supported alley for a local environment in PHP MySQL Apache that stopped at OS 10.5, because of the purchase the developer licence deal in OS 10.6.
I came across a book from no starch press that is a guide to setting up the apache php mysql environment in BSD. So now i am looking at stopping at PHP MySQL and going for a swim in Bash and learning its syntax to work with building a environment from scratch with the available modules and other software along with the Bash utilities and such all that are available in the command line tool box.
la laaaaaa la la li li laaaaaaa.
just a happy song.
some day i just might get to the other end.
Thank you

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Environment Variable for Local Directory?

This seems like a simple thing, but I can't seem to find an environment variable that has the local/current directory stored in it. I have a script that writes out the files in a directory. I want to append the full path to the file names in the output file. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ttilsch
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Sql dynamic table / dynamic inserts

I have a file that reads File (X.txt) Contents of record 1: rdrDESTINATION_ADDRESS (String) "91 971502573813" rdrDESTINATION_IMSI (String) "000000000000000" rdrORIGINATING_ADDRESS (String) "d0 movies" rdrORIGINATING_IMSI (String) "000000000000000" rdrTRAFFIC_EVENT_TIME... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: magedfawzy
0 Replies

3. Web Development

Setting up Development and Live web site environment

Hi, I am fairly new to unix so please go easy on me.. I have a VPS on which I would like to setup a development and live web site environment and can't seem to work out what is the best technique for doing so. I would like to be able to mirror the live site and have a "check out" and... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ciantrius
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Development Environment Help

Hello all, First time here and with linux/*nix like OS's. What I'm trying to do is have a development environment in unix with GCC, GDB, and some editor like Vim/emacs/nano/etc.... I have Openbsd loaded on a virtual machine in VMware workstation. Boots fine and all seems good. I have... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tuck
2 Replies

5. Linux

Dynamic HTTP

hi guys, please i would like to know how to cache dynamic websites, on squid 3.1 thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: zazoo
1 Replies

6. Programming

sending http url through http socket programming..

hi am senthil am developing a software to send and receive SMS using HTTP connection first of all am forming a URL and sending that URL to a remote server using my Client Program i send that url through Socket(using Send() Function) if i send more than one URL one by one using the same... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: senkerth
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

sending http url through http socket programming..

hi am senthil am developing a software to send and receive SMS using HTTP connection first of all am forming a URL and sending that URL to a remote server using my Client Program i send that url through Socket(using Send() Function) if i send more than one URL one by one using the same... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: senkerth
4 Replies

8. Web Development

HTTP Headers Reference: HTTP Status-Codes

Hypertext Transfer Protocol -- HTTP/1.1 for Reference - HTTP Headers 10 Status Code Definitions Each Status-Code is described below, including a description of which method(s) it can follow and any metainformation required in the response. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Neo
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk script to find time difference between HTTP PUT and HTTP DELETE requests in access.log

Hi, I'm trying to write a script to determine the time gap between HTTP PUT and HTTP DELETE requests in the HTTP Servers access log. Normally client will do HTTP PUT to push content e.g. file_1.txt and 21 seconds later it will do HTTP DELETE, but sometimes the time varies causing some issues... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Juha
3 Replies
REORDERBDDSYSTEMDYNAMIC(3)					   BDD FUNCTIONS					REORDERBDDSYSTEMDYNAMIC(3)

NAME
reorderbddsystemdynamic - specifies the dynamic bdd reorder parameters. ORIGIN
This software belongs to the ALLIANCE CAD SYSTEM developed by the ASIM team at LIP6 laboratory of Universite Pierre et Marie CURIE, in Paris, France. Web : http://asim.lip6.fr/recherche/alliance/ E-mail : alliance-users@asim.lip6.fr SYNOPSYS
#include "bdd101.h" void reorderbddsystemdynamic( BddSystem, ReorderFunc, ReorderLow, ReorderRatio ) bddsystem *BddSystem; void (*ReorderFunc)(); long ReorderLow; long ReorderRatio; PARAMETERS
BddSystem The bdd system. ReorderFunc The dynamic reorder method. ReorderLow The minimum number of bdd nodes. ReorderRatio The reorder ratio in percent. DESCRIPTION
reorderbddsystemdynamic specifies to parameters for the dynamic reorder in the bdd system BddSystem. If a null pointer is given, the default bdd system is used. If the number of bdd nodes is greater than ReorderLow, then the dynamic reorder function ReorderFunc is called. The new reorder limit is computed as the product of the number of bdd nodes and the ReorderRatio value plus 100. If this limit is less than ReorderLow then the new limit is fixed to ReorderLow. If the function ReorderFunc is a null pointer, then the dynamic reorder process is skipped. RETURN VALUE
reorderbddsystemdynamic returns nothing. EXAMPLE
#include "bdd101.h" bddsystem *BddSystem; BddSystem = createbddsystem( 100, 1000, 100, 50000 ); reorderbddsystemdynamic( BddSystem, reorderbddsystemwindow, 1000, 50 ); ... destroybddsystem( BddSystem ); SEE ALSO
bdd(1) BUG REPORT
This tool is under development at the ASIM department of the LIP6 laboratory. We need your feedback to improve documentation and tools. ASIM
/LIP6 October 1, 1997 REORDERBDDSYSTEMDYNAMIC(3)