Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX Install Patch on ServiceGuard environment Post 302570453 by vbe on Thursday 3rd of November 2011 10:33:42 AM
Old 11-03-2011
Impact:
Have you checked you have all the prerequisites? ( I cant check, I cant get my connection to work properly at HP anymore and am completely lost in their new messy site, things were for more clear during the ITRC days...) I'm sure there are a few for IPSec I think relies on OpenSSL ( I installed a few years ago and remember something of the sort...)
Then It will ask for reboot...

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

Patch-o-matic (patch for iptable) for linux2.4.08 & iptable1.2.7a

Hello friends I'm running Redhat 9.0 with linux kernel 2.4.20-8 & have iptables version 1.2.7a & encountering a problem that I narrate down. I need to apply patch to my iptable and netfilter for connection tracking and load balancing that are available in patch-o-matic distribution by netfilter.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rakesh Ranjan
0 Replies

2. HP-UX

ServiceGuard on HP-UX 11.23 Mission Critical

Dear(s), anybody have played ServiceGuard on HP-UX version 11.23 MC ? I am planning to install Oracle and OpenView Operations for Unix 8 on a ServiceGuard clustered HP-UX environment, any suggestionsfrom where should I start ? Best Regards, Mostafa Reda (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: darousha
1 Replies

3. HP-UX

Serviceguard Cluster Questions..

Hi, I'm fairly new to HP-UX. I am trying to find out if it is possible to create a cluster with 3 active nodes and 1 passive node. Everything I have found online so far just describes active/active and active/passive. Is it possible to have 3 active nodes and 1 passive node in a cluster? If... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: DtbCollumb
2 Replies

4. HP-UX

MC Serviceguard and WebSphere ND 6.1

I am a Lawson Software consultant assisting a client with a Lawson upgrade. One of our components is WebSphere Application Server ND 6.1. Our client is using MC Serviceguard for failover. When testing failover, my Websphere instance is trying to start, but generating this error, referencing the old... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mrvitas
4 Replies

5. Ubuntu

Debian install maintainer environment variable problem

Hi, I am using Ubuntu 8.04 (Hardy heron) and I am trying to package my application using 'dpkg'. I am following 'rules' based debian packaging. I am using install script to copy certain shared object libraries into my package installation path. for eg:... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: royalibrahim
0 Replies

6. AIX

How to install a specific OS Patch

Hello everyone: I want to install oracle in AIX 6.1, however the installer requires some patches (IZ41855, IZ51456 and IZ52319) I've downloaded the fixes but I don't know which specific filesets contain the patches I need, how could I determine this? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: edgarvm
1 Replies

7. HP-UX

need to recall my hp serviceguard clustering

hi, do u know any link that will get back to me up to speed on hp serviceguard on clustering? thanks and much appreciated, itik (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: itik
2 Replies

8. Solaris

Cannot locate patch to install (on a non-global zone)

Hello Solaris experts, I would like to inquire of the error I'm encountering when using patchadd on a non-global zone. bash-3.00# patchadd 148625-01 Validating patches... Loading patches installed on the system... Done! Loading patches requested to install. Cannot locate 148625-01... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: SystemAddict
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Some automatic process to login in putty. install some patch

Hello, I was wondering, we have multiple servers where we login from Putty. Is there some way we get automatically loged in after giving server name and password(by saving it in some file or like that) Just a thought (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mirwasim
2 Replies

10. Solaris

Force patch install on non global zone

All, I am trying to install the patch 148689-02. However, this patch fails to install due to the non global zone does not have the required patch 147143-17. I have tried to login to the non global zone and install it manually. "patchadd 147143-17" however, this returns a message stating its for... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jpolachak
1 Replies
LWP(3pm)						User Contributed Perl Documentation						  LWP(3pm)

NAME
Coro::LWP - make LWP non-blocking - as much as possible SYNOPSIS
use Coro::LWP; # afterwards LWP should not block ALTERNATIVES
Over the years, a number of less-invasive alternatives have popped up, which you might find more acceptable than this rather invasive and fragile module. All of them only support HTTP (and sometimes HTTPS). AnyEvent::HTTP Works fine without Coro. Requires using a very different API than LWP. Probably the best choice iff you can do with a completely different event-based API. LWP::Protocol::AnyEvent::http Makes LWP use AnyEvent::HTTP. Does not make LWP event-based, but allows Coro threads to schedule unimpeded through its AnyEvent integration. Let's you use the LWP API normally. LWP::Protocol::Coro::http Basically the same as above, distinction unclear. :) AnyEvent::HTTP::LWP::UserAgent A different user agent implementation, not completely transparent to users, requires Coro. DESCRIPTION
This module is an AnyEvent user, you need to make sure that you use and run a supported event loop. This module tries to make LWP non-blocking with respect to other coroutines as much as possible, and with whatever means it takes. LWP really tries very hard to be blocking (and relies on a lot of undocumented functionality in IO::Socket), so this module had to be very invasive and must be loaded very early to take the proper effect. Note that the module AnyEvent::HTTP might offer an alternative to the full LWP that is designed to be non-blocking. Here is what it currently does (future versions of LWP might require different tricks): It loads Coro::Select, overwriting the perl "select" builtin globally. This is necessary because LWP calls select quite often for timeouts and who-knows-what. Impact: everybody else uses this (slower) version of select, too. It should be quite compatible to perls builtin select, though. It overwrites Socket::inet_aton with Coro::Util::inet_aton. This is necessary because LWP might (and does) try to resolve hostnames this way. Impact: some code might not expect coroutine semantics, for example, when you fork you might prefer the blocking variant because other coroutines shouldn't actually run. It replaces the base class of Net::HTTP, Net::FTP, Net::NNTP. This is necessary because LWP does not always use select to see whether a filehandle can be read/written without blocking, so the base class "IO::Socket::INET" needs to be replaced by "Coro::Socket". Impact: Coro::Socket is not at all compatible to IO::Socket::INET. While it duplicates some undocumented functionality required by LWP, it does not have all the methods of IO::Socket::INET and might act quite differently in practise. Also, protocols other than the above mentioned will still block, at least some of the time. All this likely makes other libraries than just LWP not block, but thats just a side effect you cannot rely on. Increases parallelism is not supported by all libraries, some might cache data globally. AUTHOR
Marc Lehmann <schmorp@schmorp.de> http://home.schmorp.de/ perl v5.14.2 2012-04-13 LWP(3pm)