Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: IP routing & Squid
Special Forums IP Networking IP routing & Squid Post 302570222 by kev_2108 on Wednesday 2nd of November 2011 04:48:59 PM
Old 11-02-2011
IP routing & Squid

Hello, I have a Squid Proxy Web content filtering three subnets, the matter is that each subnet has a separate gateway and with the implementation of the proxy, all traffic is routed to a single link. Any idea how to fix it?

thanks

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

internal routing & vpn

hi there. i got a vpn working. this is what happens: remote pc ----(vpn/INTERNET)----vpn server--(redirect)---webapp (internal network) real: 200.12.15.20 200.20.45.123 vpn: 10.8.0.2 10.8.0.1 internal: ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: wachichornia
0 Replies

2. Linux

Squid upgrade & run help needed

dear frnds, i m very new linux environment & is looking to deploy squid proxy server using Fedora 9. but i do not know anything abt all this. i have installed fedora in default mode & it has squid already installed. now i want to upgrade the squid to current version. i tried to use yum to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ondemandemails
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

PHP read large string & split in multidimensional arrays & assign fieldnames & write into MYSQL

Hi, I hope the title does not scare people to look into this thread but it describes roughly what I'm trying to do. I need a solution in PHP. I'm a programming beginner, so it might be that the approach to solve this, might be easier to solve with an other approach of someone else, so if you... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: lowmaster
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

replace & with & xml file

Hello All I have a xml file with many sets of records like this <mytag>mydata</mytag> <tag2>data&</tag2> also same file can be like this <mytag>mydata</mytag> <tag2>data&</tag2> <tag3>data2&amp;data3</tag3> Now i can grep & and replace with &amp; for whole file but it will replace all... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: lokaish23
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Replace & sign to &amp word

Hi, I have text file abc.txt. In this file, I have the following data. Input: Mr Smith &amp Mrs Smith Mr Smith &apos Mrs Smith Mr Smith & Mrs Smith Mr Smith& Mrs Smith Mr Smith &Mrs Smith Output: Mr Smith &amp Mrs Smith Mr Smith &apos Mrs Smith Mr Smith &amp Mrs Smith Mr Smith&amp... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: naveed
4 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

squid&elinks config

Hi guys, I need to restrict the HTTP traffic for yahoo.com(and all its sub-domains) for elinks but when i use ping to receive packages from it. I need to do that with squid and use dstdom_regex in /etc/squid/squid.conf ,and i need to configure proxy in /etc/elinks/elinks.conf. Can someone help... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: G30
2 Replies

7. IP Networking

Squid vs iptables = no Squid access.log?

Hello, I have a pretty useless satellite link at home (far from any civilization), so I wanted to set up caching in order to speed things up. My Squid 2.6 runs "3128 transparent" and is set up quite well on a separate machine. I also have my dd-wrt router to move all port 80 traffic through... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: theWojtek
0 Replies

8. IP Networking

squid proxy: one NIC for inbound & one NIC for outbound?

I am new in squid proxy. My question is how to (and if it's necessary) to set one NIC for inbound traffic (http requests) and one NIC for outbound traffic (http answers)? Thank you in advance! (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: aixlover
4 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

SFTP Shell Script Get & Delete && Upload & Delete

Hi All, Do you have any sample script, - auto get file from SFTP remote server and delete file in remove server after downloaded. - only download specify filename - auto upload file from local to SFTP remote server and delete local folder file after uploaded - only upload specify filename ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: weesiong
3 Replies
Net::Proxy::Connector::connect_ssl(3pm) 		User Contributed Perl Documentation		   Net::Proxy::Connector::connect_ssl(3pm)

NAME
Net::Proxy::Connector::connect_ssl - Create SSL/CONNECT tunnels through HTTP proxies SYNOPSIS
# sample proxy using Net::Proxy::Connector::tcp # and Net::Proxy::Connector::connect_ssl use Net::Proxy; # listen on localhost:6789 # and proxy to remotehost:9876 through proxy.company.com:8080 # using the given credentials my $proxy = Net::Proxy->new( in => { type => 'tcp', port => '6789' }, out => { type => 'connect_ssl', host => 'remotehost', port => '9876', proxy_host => 'proxy.company.com', proxy_port => '8080', proxy_user => 'jrandom', proxy_pass => 's3kr3t', proxy_agent => 'Mozilla/4.04 (X11; I; SunOS 5.4 sun4m)', }, ); $proxy->register(); Net::Proxy->mainloop(); DESCRIPTION
"Net::Proxy::Connecter::connect_ssl" is a "Net::Proxy::Connector" that uses the HTTP CONNECT method to ask the proxy to create a tunnel to an outside server. The data is then encrypted using SSL. Obviously, you'll need a server that understands SSL (or a proxy using "Net::Proxy::Connector::ssl") at the other end. This connector is only an "out" connector. In addition to the options listed below, this connector accepts all "SSL_..." options to "IO::Socket::SSL". They are transparently passed through to the appropriate "IO::Socket::SSL" methods when upgrading the socket to SSL. CONNECTOR OPTIONS
"Net::Proxy::Connector::connect" accepts the following options: "out" o host The destination host. o port The destination port. o proxy_host The web proxy name or address. o proxy_port The web proxy port. o proxy_user The authentication username for the proxy. o proxy_pass The authentication password for the proxy. o proxy_agent The user-agent string to use when connecting to the proxy. AUTHOR
Philippe 'BooK' Bruhat, "<book@cpan.org>". HISTORY
Because "Net::Proxy" blocks when it tries to connect to itself, it wasn't possible to pass an SSL-encrypted connection through a proxy with a single script: you needed one for the SSL encapsulation, and another one for bypassing the proxy with the "CONNECT" HTTP method. See "Net::Proxy::Connector::connect" and "Net::Proxy::Connector::ssl" for details. COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2007 Philippe 'BooK' Bruhat, All Rights Reserved. LICENSE
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.10.1 2009-10-18 Net::Proxy::Connector::connect_ssl(3pm)