Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Sudo command configs
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Sudo command configs Post 302568967 by yazu on Friday 28th of October 2011 10:51:14 PM
Old 10-28-2011
Code:
man sudoers

This User Gave Thanks to yazu For This Post:

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

mail configs and linux suse 9

Hello, I am needing to find what smtp server we are using on our linux box that run suse 9 when ever we mail out from the box using the mail command.... I have searched the board and see references to sendmail.cf but can't find this file on our box... I see alot of mail configs in /etc/postfix... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: benefactr
2 Replies

2. Solaris

Sudo for a command

I am trying to set up sudo for a command, but do not want to specify the arguments that can be passed into it. I want the user who is using sudo to be able to pass in the arguments they want. I am fairly sure I know how to do this with RBAC in Solaris 10, but for reasons I will not get into I... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: synchro
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Sudo command

Hello, What does the below sudo command provide access to, does it allow a user to su to any other user except root. sudo !/usr/bin/su * (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sophos
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unable to use the Sudo command. "0509-130 Symbol resolution failed for sudo because:"

Hi! I'm very new to unix, so please keep that in mind with the level of language used if you choose to help :D Thanks! When attempting to use sudo on and AIX machine with oslevel 5.1.0.0, I get the following error: exec(): 0509-036 Cannot load program sudo because of the following errors:... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Chloe123
1 Replies

5. Infrastructure Monitoring

Script to sort Cisco configs

Hi everyone :), I need sort Cisco configs to report but i cannot do the script to made this: #### INPUT ##### config-register 0x2102 version 12.2 ! hostname Router ! interface Ethernet0 description Red LAN ip address 192.168.1.1 255.255.255.0 no cdp enable ! interface Serial0... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: azrael75
6 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

VI - in need of configs/scripts

Hi, I'm somewhat new to unix OS and I'm at course for programmers in my country. and in the course we learn unix and how to script in unix. of course we just started and we learned only the very basic, but I'm a really computer freak and I looking for a way to make the course easier on all of... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Bonzay0
8 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

loop through configs

hi All, is there a way in linux to loop thru all variables sourced? i have a set configs like A=100 b=200 c=400 i can add the above lines to a file and source - so that $A will be 100 .. like wise now when i do a cut -c 1-2 file.txt |sort | uniq -c on a file it returns me A 100 B 50 c... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: arun1401
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

ssh foo.com sudo command - Prompts for sudo password as visible text. Help?

I am writing a BASH script to update a webserver and then restart Apache. It looks basically like this: #!/bin/bash rsync /path/on/local/machine/ foo.com:path/on/remote/machine/ ssh foo.com sudo /etc/init.d/apache2 reloadrsync and ssh don't prompt for a password, because I have DSA encryption... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: fluoborate
9 Replies

9. Linux

Packages that monitor OS configs and service/ports?

I have several Redhat servers and workstations that I need to be able to monitor for any changes and be notified of any changes to the OS. The features I need to specifically monitor are: ports - opening of new ports that are not already in a whitelist services - any starting or attempts to start... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: JCDinPGH
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Expect script to show cisco configs

I know there are better ways to do this. I prefer snmp. I do not have the proper perl modules loaded on the platorm. Snmp isnt loaded on the platform. Telnet is not an option. I need to write an expect script to pull cisco equipment configs. The following code is executed once I gain... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: popeye
0 Replies
Locale::Codes::LangExt(3)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				 Locale::Codes::LangExt(3)

NAME
Locale::Codes::LangExt - standard codes for language extension identification SYNOPSIS
use Locale::Codes::LangExt; $lext = code2langext('acm'); # $lext gets 'Mesopotamian Arabic' $code = langext2code('Mesopotamian Arabic'); # $code gets 'acm' @codes = all_langext_codes(); @names = all_langext_names(); DESCRIPTION
The "Locale::Codes::LangExt" module provides access to standard codes used for identifying language extensions, such as those as defined in the IANA language registry. Most of the routines take an optional additional argument which specifies the code set to use. If not specified, the default IANA language registry codes will be used. SUPPORTED CODE SETS
There are several different code sets you can use for identifying language extensions. A code set may be specified using either a name, or a constant that is automatically exported by this module. For example, the two are equivalent: $lext = code2langext('acm','alpha'); $lext = code2langext('acm',LOCALE_LANGEXT_ALPHA); The codesets currently supported are: alpha This is the set of three-letter (lowercase) codes from the IANA language registry, such as 'acm' for Mesopotamian Arabic. This is the default code set. ROUTINES
code2langext ( CODE [,CODESET] ) langext2code ( NAME [,CODESET] ) langext_code2code ( CODE ,CODESET ,CODESET2 ) all_langext_codes ( [CODESET] ) all_langext_names ( [CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::rename_langext ( CODE ,NEW_NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::add_langext ( CODE ,NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::delete_langext ( CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::add_langext_alias ( NAME ,NEW_NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::delete_langext_alias ( NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::rename_langext_code ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::add_langext_code_alias ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::delete_langext_code_alias ( CODE [,CODESET] ) These routines are all documented in the Locale::Codes::API man page. SEE ALSO
Locale::Codes The Locale-Codes distribution. Locale::Codes::API The list of functions supported by this module. http://www.iana.org/assignments/language-subtag-registry The IANA language subtag registry. AUTHOR
See Locale::Codes for full author history. Currently maintained by Sullivan Beck (sbeck@cpan.org). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2011-2013 Sullivan Beck This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.16.3 2013-02-27 Locale::Codes::LangExt(3)