Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Jboss Stop Issue
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications Jboss Stop Issue Post 302568942 by amtowsbnp on Friday 28th of October 2011 06:15:34 PM
Old 10-28-2011
#JBOSSSCRIPT=$(echo $JBOSSSH | awk '{print $1}' | sed 's/\//\\\//g')
JBOSSSCRIPT=$(echo $JBOSSSH | awk '{print $1}')

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

how to stop others users to stop viewing what i am doing ?

Hi , I have one question, suppose i am a normal user and when i use 'w' command , it shows who is logged on and what they are doing . Now i want to stop others users to know what i am doing accept the root ? can i do this ? thanks (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: mobile01
5 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

jboss and websphere monitoring scripts for hobbit

HI, A very good morning.... i need extensions/plugins for monitoring jboss and websphere for hobbit.. kindly if any one has the ext. or associated scripts pls send me the script or the link from where i can download the scripts(and any dependency for those scripts). Await ur reply.. ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: suvra
0 Replies

3. Red Hat

JBoss Application Server 5 CR1 available

The first candidate release (CR1) for JBoss Application Server 5 has been released. There is a lot of good background from Sacha Labourey and feature details from project lead Dimitris Andreadis. Now that version 5 of the new application server has been through alpha and beta stages, this... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linux Bot
0 Replies

4. AIX

Creating startup service for JBoss

Hello Friends, Does anyone know how to create a startup script for Jboss on IBM AIX 5.3? Please help me, I'd be highly grateful to you... Thanks & Regards, Vinit (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: vpatil6688
0 Replies

5. AIX

Installing jboss on aix

Hi, anybody knows how to configure and install jboss on aix. Regards, Manoj (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: manoj.solaris
1 Replies

6. Red Hat

How to get jboss pid?

I am writing SSH (actually Python via SSH) commandline to get jboss PID from a remote machine (Redhat), how can I do it? I usually have the patten like: run('some_linux_command') What should be 'some_linux_comand' be here? I also tried a shell script (I found in internet) local on... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: pbsdis
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Single Startup script for Apache/jboss

Hi, I have apache ,jboss and jon instances on various linux boxes.I need to create a generic startup script to restart those instances on server reboot.The script requirement is : It should take the name of instances from one text file named active-servers and recycle those instances. 1.... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: saurau
6 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Recycle Jboss server script

Hello, I need help writing a script to restart our Jboss server when it crashes. I am not very good with scripting but here is the basics. 1) I'm hoping to use KornShell 2) The command to stop the Jboss is "/var/opt/HP/ALM/jboss/bin/run.sh stop" 3) I want to verify the jboss is stopped before... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Blogger11
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

JBOSS process quits on shell exit

I decided to add this here as it's related to bash (IMHO) and not necessarily to JBOSS. The problem started happening a few weeks ago on some of the test systems that I have. When I exit my shell (putty) it hangs forcing me to close the window, which then also stops the JBOSS server. I did not... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: victorbrca
7 Replies

10. Web Development

Starting Web Application on Jboss

Hello, I installed Jboss EAP 6 on a remote Linux server in standalone mode, and deployed a HelloWorld war file successfully. Opened a browser on my PC and pointed to http://127.0.0.1:8080/filename. I can see “Hello World!” on my browser. However, if the browser points to http://server's... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: learnix
3 Replies
IGAWK(1)							 Utility Commands							  IGAWK(1)

NAME
igawk - gawk with include files SYNOPSIS
igawk [ all gawk options ] -f program-file [ -- ] file ... igawk [ all gawk options ] [ -- ] program-text file ... DESCRIPTION
Igawk is a simple shell script that adds the ability to have ``include files'' to gawk(1). AWK programs for igawk are the same as for gawk, except that, in addition, you may have lines like @include getopt.awk in your program to include the file getopt.awk from either the current directory or one of the other directories in the search path. OPTIONS
See gawk(1) for a full description of the AWK language and the options that gawk supports. EXAMPLES
cat << EOF > test.awk @include getopt.awk BEGIN { while (getopt(ARGC, ARGV, "am:q") != -1) ... } EOF igawk -f test.awk SEE ALSO
gawk(1) Effective AWK Programming, Edition 1.0, published by the Free Software Foundation, 1995. AUTHOR
Arnold Robbins (arnold@skeeve.com). Free Software Foundation Nov 3 1999 IGAWK(1)