Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Gud to read u r Thread
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Gud to read u r Thread Post 302568685 by paras.oriental on Friday 28th of October 2011 02:22:14 AM
Old 10-28-2011
MySQL Gud to read u r Thread

Hi Neo , I was searching for Unix Certifications on Google and got u r thread:

"unix-certification-most-needed-these-days.html"

It was a gr8 read. Nice to know ur thoughts.. I m also a newbie to this Unix world and had a gr8 interst in it. I m learning shell scripting and other basics. Would you suggest any spl exercises ?? It would be of great help!!!Smilie..

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

How to implement read/write thread

How to implement read/write thread. This has to implemented at server side ar at client side? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shilpi_gup
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Read from a file in unix(Continue from previous thread)

Hi This is continuation of previos thread status=running username=abc password=123456 server=linux The script was made which is used to capture the data from file ./scr test status It will give result running I have a case like status = running username=abc password=123456... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: parthmittal2007
14 Replies
gvrng(1)																  gvrng(1)

NAME
gvrng - An interactive, introductory programming language. SYNTAX
gvrng [world file | program file] DESCRIPTION
Guido van Robot is a project developed by advanced high school students for use by their peers as a learning tool and precursor to the fur- ther study of programming with Python. It is a minimalistic programming language providing just enough syntax to help students learn the concepts of sequencing, conditional branching, looping and procedural abstraction. It's biggest strength is that it permits this learning in an environment that combines the thrill of problem-solving with instant visual feedback. In short, it is an interactive, introductory programming language that is excellent for learning the basic concepts of programming, applicable in any high-level language. Best of all, it's a whole lot of fun, too! At this point, you are probably asking yourself, "What is GvRng, specifically?" The gist of it is that it is a robot represented by a tri- angle on the screen that moves around in a world made up of streets and avenues, walls and "beepers", which Guido can collect or set. His actions are completely guided by a program written by the user. FILES
/usr/bin/gvrng /usr/lib/gvrng /usr/share/doc/gvrng AUTHORS
Stas Zytkiewicz - stasz@linux.isbeter.nl Waseem Daher - wdaher@mit.edu Steve Howell - showell@zipcon.net SEE ALSO
http://gvrng.sourceforge.net Stas Zytkiewicz 1.0 09/13/2004 gvrng(1)